• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

With a puff of smoke, I appear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichor

Banned
Role
Babyfur
Helooo everyone!

Fantastic to be back on here, I was getting lonely. *Cries*

Oi, pull yourself together man! Right.

I'm Ichor. I'm 21, I'm straight but can be described as being socially gay, and I'm AB/BF. I'm from Germany initially, (I don't speak german), spent the last 4 years based in Norfolk, and now I'm living in Greater Manchester. (UK)

Oh, and my babyfur species is; husky. Just thought I'd throw that in at the end.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Socially gay? I do not get it??
Anyways welcome back, hope to see ya around!

Role
Diaper Lover
Socially gay? I do not get it??
Anyways welcome back, hope to see ya around!
I think he means using terms, postures and looks from a sterotypical gay man...right?

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Hopefully we will have the mess cleaned out.:rolleyes:

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
wow. i dont think that ive heard of 'socially gay'
ummm..
is that like being a social drinker...? :p

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
ummm..
does it mean he's gay around other people? o_O that sounds pretty straight up gay to me ... ;-)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome back dude! ^.^

ummm..
does it mean he's gay around other people? o_O that sounds pretty straight up gay to me ... ;-)

I'm socially gay... or stray as Jimmy Carr calls it:
"I call myself a stray. I'm a straight man, but a social gay. I can tell my female friends if their hair looks nice, or their shoes don't match their outfit..."

Basically, having a kinda stereotypically gay personality... but straight, sexually... if that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.