Wish you were in a diaper

Msherri1981

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Have you ever had a quick stomach cramp and caused you to have a accident in your pants and you wished you were wearing a diaper at the time. Well that was me today. Another 30 seconds and I would have made it to the restroom. I guess I will wear the rest of the day

Reactions: babyspade and Floodingpants

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Had that same though when I was on a 36 hour bus ride in East Africa. Holding it for so long with only 1 or 2 rest stops can be horrendous.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I was just done showering after wrestling practice and felt "the urge", but being I was already dressed and outside I figured I'd just wait until I got home. I lived 3/4 mile away and had my bicycle. I was 15-16 years old at the time, so yeah, wearing/wetting & especially messing was something I very much enjoyed doing, but only in "Pampers" (ALL diapers were called Pampers when I was growing up) .....

Well, it was right at the F****** halfway point and it wanted OUT! I couldn't pedal my bike and kept wiggling the front tire to keep it going just fast enough that I could maintain my balance......got me over 1/4 of a mile but then there was the train tracks to be crossed, on about a 20-25' embankment (with roads going over in 3 places) and I KNEW I'd have to pedal or walk the bike to the top. I tried to pedal to get up speed and a little bit came out so I jumped off, sang the song "Come on cheeks now, smile on each other everybody get together right now" ("Get Together" by I think the Youngbloods with the word people replaced by cheeks, speaking to my ass cheeks!)

Well, I made it to the top, but that was it. I could NOT move, period. I thought about dropping my pants and exploding on the top of the RR tracks but just as I decided to do so a woman came out of her house to her car and sat in it as it warmed up! I tried getting on my bike but no, it wouldn't let me....finally I said F*** IT and jumped on my bike! Well, the instant I jumped my bowels totally unloaded and kept unloading and unloading and unloading. I literally believe there was a MINIMUM of 6-7 lbs in my drawers! Thankfully my yard was surrounded by a 6' tall wooden picket fence and no one could see the alley behind the fence at the base of the RR embankment as I took of my shoes & socks, carefully lowered my underwear and pants & then used my towel to clean up reasonably well enough to get in the house where I would jump in the shower and if anyone asked just say I didn't shower at school after practice.

I left my jeans, underwear & towel out back, to be smuggled in later that night (I worked in a restaurant at night so I often got home after everyone else was asleep) and got away with it. No one else ever knew.

For as much as I enjoyed these events when wearing and I planned for it, to be caught out halfway between toilets without wearing was something totally foreign to me. I can't say that I enjoyed this at all! The only thing that would had made that alright was IF I HAD BEEN WEARING and loaded it up that much! Didn't work the same for me without a "Pamper" though, at all!

babyspade

Pronouns: he/him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've felt that. I rode my bike home from school once and thought I could make it home before I needed to go to the bathroom, but I underestimated how badly I needed to go so by the time I got 3/4 of the way home, i just let loose #2 and it was devastating to say the least. It would have helped if I was wearing at the time.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was at the movie theater a couple of months ago and got a Coke and popcorn. I have always been able to easily hold my pee for the duration, even for longer movies.

However, this time, I really, really had to go. I like staying for all the credits, but I had to leave during the credits and just barely made it to the rest room.

I wish I had worn a diaper this time.

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Msherri1981 said:
Have you ever had a quick stomach cramp and caused you to have a accident in your pants and you wished you were wearing a diaper at the time. Well that was me today. Another 30 seconds and I would have made it to the restroom. I guess I will wear the rest of the day
That happened to me quite a few times with my IBS playing up and my explosive bum then firing off, with little or no warning.
Ever since my wife convinced to give up underwear, some years ago and just wear nappies all the time, my life as become so much better.

Sometimes now days, my small issues go completely unnoticed, until I change.
Other times, it's get away from what I am doing and get a fresh nappy as quickly as I can.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Msherri1981 said:
I wear a diaper 24/7. If I am not diapered I am either showering, pooping on the thrown ,or changing!

But I totally 100% get the part about only if I had 30 more seconds