Wisdom teeth: Do you have em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
All of mine were pulled out I think at like 15 or 16, the worst part was day of. Coming out of the anesthesia was horrible, felt like shit and just wanted to sleep, had to get up every few hours to change the gauze. After that it was fine (minus the 2nd day almost passing out because I got up too fast), just sucked with the 8 billion food restrictions for weeks.

babyracer37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
HEE HEE HA HA, Back in 1990(Oh crap...showin my age here) in Bootcamp. The Doc took a full mouth X-ray.
And behold (drum roll please) NOT one wisdom tooth in my head. Doc told me I was going to be dumb my
whole life.

TaiLzYpOo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Luckily had all of mine taken out when I was 18. It took awhile to knock me out, but when they finally did, I was out for awhile. Then I slept it off for the next two days. You really don't feel like eating for a week, due to the weird feeling.

I don't think the process was as bad as some people make it. I just hate the numb gum feeling. And I'm glad they knocked me out. I don't much care to watch the procedure occurring.

reddawn2988

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I had the pleasure of getting all of them removed at once, with the bottom two needing to be broken up to be taken out. Luckily for me, I wasn't knocked out and just had the local numbing agents. The doc also decided it was a good day for the interns to stare at a guy twitching in pain and drooling all over himself. Still have two of them in a ziplock bag and the look the hygenist gave me when I asked to keep them after they pulled them was priceless.

Slang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Got all of them out at the end of summer. Frozen, but not knocked out, and they didn't pull them out, just smashed them up and sucked out the pieces. Most painful part was the needle they put in the roof of my mouth to numb it. Instant tears in the eyes, but after that, it was marvelous. Got outside and I couldn't talk, but wrote my brother a note that said my blood tasted like Doritos. There was lots of blood. Like six hours of bleeding afterwards. And it started to taste like Doritos. Won't say that it ruined them for me, but it's definitely all I think about when I eat them now.

Anyways, was kinda drowsy that day, but went back to normal life the next and probably started eating the wrong foods too fast. It took the wounds a really long time to close, and I was digging food out of the holes for like three months following the procedure. Still hurts sometimes too, especially when I chew gum or something for a while, and that seems kinda wrong to me, but I saw some fill-in dentist at Christmas who said it would be all good as long as I kept brushing where they were. Like he knew a thing about a thing.

Anyways, the main advice I got was don't use straws or eat rice for a while after they're out. Also, chicken sandwhiches are a bad call, but that's like, all I wanted to eat the week they were gone. Never appreciated how much you use the back of your mouth to chew meat until it bleeds you to do so.

L

Lostsouls

Had mine taken out last year, all four at once. They knocked me out and it hurt for a week. But I had so many drugs put in me that day the memory is blank, I don't even remember asking to keep them.

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I had my wisdom teeth pulled out about 2 years ago. I was knocked out for the operation, and the pain afterwards was pretty bad, but luckily, it stopped within 48 hours and I was completely back to normal.

chipbutty

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have one wisdom tooth. It actually came in under a back tooth that had a major cavity. So I had the cavity tooth pulled, and the wisdom tooth replaced it.
Hopefully I won't have anymore come in though. My mom said she had three wisdom teeth and my father had none.

Orcaway

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Had all mine removed last summer.

They knocked me out and cut em out.

wasnt the most fun, but while i was recovering i was padded in secret so theres something.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I have three okay ones and one that isn't right. thankfully, they never bother me though. I don't have insurance or anything, so it would be very expensive to get dental work done. A lot of my other teeth aren't too good either x_x

dIstraCtedOctoPus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Got mine out before fall term started. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be pain wise, but a soup/jello/ice cream diet is annoying. Personally I was quite happy to go out to get a nice big steak after I could eat real food again. I'll tell you what, I went out and got the best cut I could find, char broiled that son of a ***** and served it with a side of potato, it was the best meal I've ever eaten. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.