• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Wipe users, what kind do you use?

What kind of wipes do you usually use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Simple enough... do you use baby or adult wipes? I alternate, personally.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the adult wipes are just large baby wipes yet they charge like 3 times as much for them. So Baby wipes are pretty much the way to go. The most wipes I ever had to use was about 3, god knows how much toilet paper I would of needed to even get half as clean as I did with wipes.

I am willing to bet baby wipes could be more of a money saver, or at least a time saver.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Baby wipes all the way I usually buy the store brand or whatever is on sale but i do have a cute pampers tub I keep them in :)

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Baby wipes for sure, they are cheaper than their adult counterparts. And seeing as they are baby wipes, they make you feel a lot, well, babyish. That's why I buy them.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Although over the years I have tried nearly every brand and style of wipes sold in the USA, I keep returning to Pampers Unscented Aloe baby wipes.

These work very well for me and are sold nearly everywhere. Frequently they are on sale.

Personally I have found no advantage to using larger "adult" wipes.

M

Matrix Blade

Baby wipes, definitely. They're a lot easier for me to access, cuz my mom has a few tubs of them around the house. Plus I love the smell of them and it only takes about one or two to get the job done for me.

Truthfully, I don't think I've ever seen adult wipes at my local grocery store (but I haven't exactly been looking for them either).

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Baby wipes. I have never tried adult wipes. I vacillate between Pampers and Huggies whichever is on sale at the time.
Spaz

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Baby wipes as well, I've actually never seen adult ones, though I guess I never really looked. Normally I use the unscented wal-mart brand, less than $2 for 80 wipes, that's a good deal in my book.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I used huggies because that is what was in the shop when I got them. It wasn't a chemist or anything. It was just a small with loads of different stuff going cheap. They had baby wipes so I got some. Hadn't been my original intention but I am glad I got them.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wet Ones Hand and face wipes are my favorite. Those are useful for cleaning the entire body with a decent scent that is not very babyish. Not very good for #2, but great for general cleaning.

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
wipes

pampers wipes or walmart parents choice most of the time

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I use cottonell, I might have to try some baby wipes sometime.

bob111

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Baby wipes.

Pampers sencitive skin.
I don't like the baby smell on me when not apropriate.
And I hate the aloes they put on the wipes.

The Sensitive skin wipes are the best for me to this time.
I should try the Tena brand, maybe it would be cheaper.

I don't know if they are considered a medical related material, if so, they will be taxe free.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Most of the time I use baby wipes. I have tried the adult wipes too. But I like the baby ones better.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmm, you know, due to all these posts and whatnot, I think I may switch to baby when I run out...in five years. I don't exactly go through the adult ones very fast. Still mostly at the point where I just shower after wearing. So it's going to be awhile until I switch to them, but I think i might at least try baby wipes instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.