• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Winnie The Pooh Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I thought I would make thread and see how many other Winnie The Pooh lovers are out on ADISC.org that are adult baby. Me myself can't get enougn
of pooh bear and friend my whole room and on desktop computer screen got winnie the pooh every where .

I don't know if that becuase mental mind of child but winnie the pooh and friend alll time favorite cent was baby .

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Winnie the Pooh is alright. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I do watch it from time to time.

Role
Private
Love it. I used to have jumbo stuffed animals of all the main characters, had eeyore and pooh pajamas etc. I was seriously mad when they replaced Christopher Robin though.

Last edited:

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Yeah me too christopher Robin was better than girl got now new one are just good old but still lover ones from 80's better.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I liked Poo as a kid along with Mickey Mouse
what ever happend to Christopher Robin?
and what's they story with this new girl?

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wasn't a big fan of Winnie the Pooh when I was younger, I couldn't see what the fuss was about. I'm still not keen on the actual concept, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Eeyore. I have Eeyore EVERYTHING. Jammies, tshirts, pants (Yes I'm 18 and I have eeyore panties - haha!), Toys, phone charms, stationery sets. Everything!

Love him. Ooooh and mugs. My parents hate the whole mug thing. Oh well :)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh. Yes. I'm my familys Resident Pooh Lover.

You know how you have that one thing from the time you're 4.... and for some reason every holiday someone gives you something related to said thing, even though you're like, 14 years older? Yeah... that's Winnie the Pooh for me.

Up until I was about 14 I had a Pooh bed spread (comforter, pillow cases, sheets, etc...) curtains, throw blankets, pillows, posters, etc...

My room isn't like that anymore, haha. But every year, for every holiday, I get something related to Winnie. Whether it be a stationary set, a shirt, or a blanket.

My favorite three Pooh items would be my one throw blanket. I got it when I was 12 from my moms friend, it's soft, and kinda small but wonderful. :) The other is my Collectors Edition Book I got when I was 15 from my mom. The third, but not least would be my book set; It has 12 (or is it 8? I'm too lazy to get up) original books in it, and I've had it since I was 2, it's a box set.

Erm, so yeah... I'm forced to be a Pooh Lover, haha. xD

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I ADORE winnie the pooh, and all the others as well, especially eeyore.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like eyeore the most. Anyways I liked the new adventures of whinnie the pooh, the cartoon one from the late 80's. It was the most mature one of them all.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
YES

Winnie The Pooh is AWESOME! If I could have more Winnie The Pooh stuff in my room without... getting strange looks - I definitely would. I used to have borders of Winnie the Pooh on my walls... but since I moved, I now only have stickers on my wall (those big decals).

I also have a growing movie and stuffed animal collection - and I have most of The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh series on my computer.

Needless to say... Rabbit is my favorite character. He's so under-appreciated >_>

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Winnie the Pooh is what I have on many of my clothes. I have probably 10 different Pooh Bears, half a dozen pictures and several of Pooh Stories as well. Then I have both VHS and DVD's of Pooh movies.

Yeah I'm a Pooh Bear Fan.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Yeah want get some AB clothes with pooh on it I had Adult baby onesize with pooh and friend on it when baby but was little to big for me so I got go back on ebay order another one make sure get right size this time.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I love Winnie the Pooh. I grew up on the old videos and recently I got this big book that has all the original stories in it. I can't wait till I meet my Daddy in person so he can read them to me. ^^

F

Falkio

The show itself is cute, but I never really payed attention to Pooh as the main character. Eyore was always my favorite because of his luck. Nothing ever seemed to phase him. What's not to love about a manic-depressive anthropomorphic donkey?

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:bunny: Thanks, babylife247 for starting the thread. I've always been a huge fan of Winnie-the-Pooh. I've always had that kind of personality. "Oh, bother" In high school (in the early 70's) my closest friends, Kim and Kathy called me Pooh Bear. In my college dorm, I would lounge around in a vintage pair of wool long underwear (button up Union Suit) that I had a coed embroider Pooh floating in the clouds clutching a large bunch of colorful balloons. (You never found this stuff on adult size clothing until Disney got the marketing rights). Wearing this got a lot of the macho guys (PE Majors) in the dorm calling me gay. I didn't give a shit about their opinion any way. My roommate, Joe (excellent artist) painted a Winnie-the-Pooh on my dorm window for me. Still have lots of Pooh things around. Sheets, toys, books, videos. :bunny:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love the Winnie the Pooh books. I first discovered them when I was in college. When I was dating my wife I would read them to her. We even named our first child Christopher Robert, which was as close as we wanted to get to the name Christopher Robin. I would love to have a pair of bib overalls with a pooh or honey pot on them.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I loved Winnie the Pooh when I was three, four, and five. I liked Christopher Robin, he was my favorite.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Yeah if can I would take picture of room look like winnie the pooh nursery only with out crib and changing table.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I had a friend with Down's syndrome who loved Winnie the Pooh and she had lot of books on it and had the shows and when her sister decided she wanted her own bedroom, they sold lot of their stuff they had in the extra bedroom they used as a playroom and that became her bedroom. She had her room painted green and my friend had her room painted pink and had Winnie the Pooh wallpaper put up and got the bed set too. She even had all the Winnie the Pooh key chains from McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.