siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi every one.

Yesterday I was up early because I had a day off from work and that ment I could be little me all day long. :detective3.

Daddy made me my breakfast and I sat and Winny the pooh was on TV. It was so funny and I could see my self in the difert characters. Pending on what mood I'm in. I think I was trigger for most of the day.

Last night I fell asleep with the sorry about how pooh invented pooh sticks.

Just thout I would shair with you. I had lots of fun playing yesterday and I have decided not to play proted to be a adult any more. Becouse I don't think I very good at it. I am just going to be little me from now on.

Thank you for being friendly to me.

Sisi.

Last edited:
You mean Winnie The Pooh? He invented pool sticks?

zipperless said:
You mean Winnie The Pooh? He invented pool sticks?

Yea sorry sometime I get my letters muddle uq.

- - - Updated - - -

Marka said:
And, you played Roy Rogers' horse commonly known as Trigger? My, you did have a busy day!

Yea daddy says that I need to be keep a bizz boy else I find trubel to get into. Then it the norty step until I have carm down.

Don't know what trubel I get in to today it's still early.

Sisi

Um NO offense but you really need to use spell check. It is really hard to understand the majority of your posts. I understand you may have trouble with it, but there are ways to help out. I mean if you are doing it to sound little that is one thing and it is not really looked well upon here. Just some advice I am not trying to be mean here.

binkygirl said:
Um NO offense but you really need to use spell check. It is really hard to understand the majority of your posts. I understand you may have trouble with it, but there are ways to help out. I mean if you are doing it to sound little that is one thing and it is not really looked well upon here. Just some advice I am not trying to be mean here.

Hi thank you.

I not doing to make me look little. It the way I am. I have had trouble with spelling All my life. Spell check don't all way work for me. I do use a voice to text software. But that let me down some time as well that why I got pool instead of pooh.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back