Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hi every one.

Yesterday I was up early because I had a day off from work and that ment I could be little me all day long. :detective3.

Daddy made me my breakfast and I sat and Winny the pooh was on TV. It was so funny and I could see my self in the difert characters. Pending on what mood I'm in. I think I was trigger for most of the day.

Last night I fell asleep with the sorry about how pooh invented pooh sticks.

Just thout I would shair with you. I had lots of fun playing yesterday and I have decided not to play proted to be a adult any more. Becouse I don't think I very good at it. I am just going to be little me from now on.

Thank you for being friendly to me.

Sisi.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
You mean Winnie The Pooh? He invented pool sticks?

M

Marka

And, you played Roy Rogers' horse commonly known as Trigger? My, you did have a busy day!

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
You mean Winnie The Pooh? He invented pool sticks?

Yea sorry sometime I get my letters muddle uq.

- - - Updated - - -

And, you played Roy Rogers' horse commonly known as Trigger? My, you did have a busy day!

Yea daddy says that I need to be keep a bizz boy else I find trubel to get into. Then it the norty step until I have carm down.

Don't know what trubel I get in to today it's still early.

Sisi

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Um NO offense but you really need to use spell check. It is really hard to understand the majority of your posts. I understand you may have trouble with it, but there are ways to help out. I mean if you are doing it to sound little that is one thing and it is not really looked well upon here. Just some advice I am not trying to be mean here.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Um NO offense but you really need to use spell check. It is really hard to understand the majority of your posts. I understand you may have trouble with it, but there are ways to help out. I mean if you are doing it to sound little that is one thing and it is not really looked well upon here. Just some advice I am not trying to be mean here.

Hi thank you.

I not doing to make me look little. It the way I am. I have had trouble with spelling All my life. Spell check don't all way work for me. I do use a voice to text software. But that let me down some time as well that why I got pool instead of pooh.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.