Winehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
fuelling rumours that the singer is on the edge of her mental stability.
On the edge? She fell off the bloody thing a long time ago.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It...doesn't really look like any diaper I've seen (and I've seen just about all the major and minor brands).

Anyway, the press really have no right to pick people apart like this, but, they do it anyway. C'es la vie.

D

daria7483

The pic is kind of fuzzy but I agree with orms, it looks like no diaper I've ever seen. It just looks like some loose-fitting underwear maybe.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Yeah really doesn't look like a diaper. I think the paps were looking for some news so they invented something.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Amy Winehouse is a drug addicted filthy whore of a skank.

You should have taken your daddy's advice and gone to rehab, ooooh-ho-ho.

The sad part? People will still buy her shitty music, because the more money they give to her, the more ****ed up she'll get and the more amusing it'll be for everyone to watch her spiral down. Kinda sad, isn't it?

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can agree with Kraiden, she's completely insane.

As for this piece of news, I highly doubt it.

By the detailed photo mandi linked, it definatelly seems that something is there, but not a diaper.

Either way, she's a crazy drug addicted ****. Who cares?

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Awww ...

... I bought her CD. I like the music.

But I was secretly hoping that it would be my purchase that would send her into the final stages of a crack binge and kill her.

E

Error404

I think I just died a little more inside.

That's no diaper, but the Chernobyl incident all over again personified into a single crotch shot is more than my mind can take.

Seriously, if she douched that thing, the resulting mess would have a street value of a few hundred grand.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
you know how the germans are with their fetishes (no offense peachy)...

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
There's a reason they tried to make her go to rehab... the slut. It's sad people like her... I'm ashamed that my own father likes her. I'm also ashamed that she bears an uncanny resemblance to my aunt. :D

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I think I just died a little more inside.

That's no diaper, but the Chernobyl incident all over again personified into a single crotch shot is more than my mind can take.

Seriously, if she douched that thing, the resulting mess would have a street value of a few hundred grand.
Wait... Chernobyl? As in the Soviet nuke plant that exploded? What does this have to do with Winehouses's diapers? Do you mean it might smell like Chernobyl?

Sorry about the double post... I still don't know how to edit in a quote.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
you know how the germans are with their fetishes (no offense peachy)...
But Amy Crackhouse is not even German. Although who can tell - run-down crack addicts look the same all over the world.

(and no, it's not a diaper. SOmeone on the German AB/DL forum I go to asked the same question but someone else came up with a link to more photos of that night, and you can clearly see in one of them that it's not a diaper at all).

Peachy

E

Error404

Wait... Chernobyl? As in the Soviet nuke plant that exploded? What does this have to do with Winehouses's diapers? Do you mean it might smell like Chernobyl?

Sorry about the double post... I still don't know how to edit in a quote.

Smell, taste, look, same detrimental effects to anyone in or arround it. What's the difference? She's had so many different drugs in her life time that Glaxo-Smith cline would be eager to see if she has the cure for a life threatening disease down there as some form of mouldy growth.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The massive amount of testosterone in this thread is blinding me.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Great singer. The whole thing with her is pretty sad.

Definitely not a diaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.