Status
Not open for further replies.

Koutei

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi guys and gals not sure if anyone knew this but you might be interested to know that there is a bar in Paris called Le Refuge des Fondus that serves wine in baby bottles.
Check it out pretty cool.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
To be honest:
I find this despicable - unless they serve a really low-end wine.
Despicable not because I have a problem with anyone using bottles... to each his own... but it always angers me to see good food & drink wasted or not served correctly.
That is like those douche-bags diluting good red with coke... damn.
A good wine needs a good glass - but certainly not a plastic bottle and no air to breath.

EDIT:
I looked this place up on tripadvisor .. and here's what is amongst the ratings:
tripadvisor rating said:
The wine is disgusting, the fondue uneatable and the staff very unfriendly. Not to mention the place in itself: stick one each other and very noisy. AVOID it
(as I expected)

Koutei

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I guess you're right, form what I hear the reason it is served in a baby bottle is to avoid some kind of tax in France you have to pay if you serve wine in a glass or something.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I guess you're right, form what I hear the reason it is served in a baby bottle is to avoid some kind of tax in France you have to pay if you serve wine in a glass or something.

Whatever the "reason" might be - and I love tax evasion just as the next guy does - I still wouldn't support this at any rate.

I love my red wines... and I love good food...
And I think badly of anyone who wastes good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.