Will wetting every time you feel the urge weaken your pelvic floor muscles?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like simulating incontinence by getting at the slightest urge and not clenching, been going this for some years now in binges. I'm in a binge now as started doing this again. I could be doing this for the next 3/4 months. Will this weaken my pelvic floor muscles leading to some incontinence? In a purge I will regret this but can't stop myself.

• Love
Reactions: Tori94

steveg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
It could be if you learn to relax your bladder muscles and not force the pee out. Eventually doing this technique it will reduce you bladder volume and you'll be peeing all the time

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Usually, it’s enough to take a night out of every week to sleep without a diaper and force yourself to retain. If you like, get cloth training pants without a waterproof barrier, so you can still keep padded, but try keep it dry or endure the consequences of a wet bed. If you can stay dry for that, you will generally retain the control needed to not slip into free-leaking, muscle weakness, and bladder shrinkage. But if you can’t stay dry on that schedule, you need to come up with a plan to moderate by taking nights out more frequently or to take entire days.

I focus on nighttime because diaper-induced bedwetting is harder to unlearn, but it also gives you some time unconsciously tensing your floor muscles.

And more importantly, consider your binge/purge cycle, since you identify it as so. It might help moderate your purge if you moderate your binge. The ideal is not to purge at all, since that’s where we damage our self-esteem, but how do you do that when it seems resistance just seems to feed the binge? Having an element in our lives that’s more than just being ABDL helps us be well-rounded. If we’re just ABDL and we live life on these communities, we get stuck with choosing between swinging back and forth in a harmful B/P cycle or giving in recklessly to diminished function by stopping the pendulum. Instead, other things in our lives let us swing the pendulum in more dimensions and make it feel like less of a fight between two directions.

This is something that we all need to be honest with ourselves about, despite the glowing and unrestrained support for whatever we say we want here. Make sure you take the consequences seriously and always “be careful what you wish for”.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
not necessarily, depends on how strong the pelvis is and can differ from person to person.
Since I no longer can hold it, I just relax the pelvis but unconsciously it tightens up again, so much that it can even prevent the bladder from voiding properly at night during sleep, so I wake up with a mild urge, turn over and let it flow, turn back and go to sleep, or apply some pressure on the bladder to let go while lying on the back. The diazepam helps a bit but not enough, but at least the bacteria don't get stuck anywhere anymore.

If you've got a somewhat weaker or more relaxed pelvis then sure, it is possible to weaken it, but not advisable because it could lead to some BM accidents