Will there ever be a decent adult pull up with prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They know the demand is there, but the machines to create supply to meet it require a significant amount of investment. I imagine it will happen eventually, I think that demand is strong enough that it would make its investment back, it's just a matter of which company amasses the means to make the machinery first.

I think it will happen one day but not for sometime. As has been said to make them you need to redesign a diaper machine by retooling it. This is very expensive.
I believe ABU will purchase there own machinery eventually to make there own diapers. It's only natural for a business this size to start in house production. It's just diaper making machines cost millions to buy and setup. But as more and more of us are coming out of the nursery closet lol, and wear abdl diaper I believe the market must be getting bigger, so I hope ABU do start in house production.

Think of all awesome designs ABU could do if they had there own machinery.

Northshore Care picking up Crinklz is a sign that more people outside of the ABDL scene are willing to turn to AB products because they're superior quality for handling incontinence too. I'm pretty active in Reddit and Discord on the medical side of things too, and a lot more people are mentioning how much better ABU Simples and BetterDry are, even if you're not interested in prints. An actually functional Pullup will sell to that crowd as much as a printed version would sell to ABDLs I think.

It's just a matter of how long it takes for sales growth to produce enough revenue to purchase the machinery.

In theory producing an adult sized product in the style of a huggies pull up could be done with minimal tooling changes to current machines.

If you where to replace the non woven material used to make the front and rear 'wings' of most cloth backed breifs, with a pair of elastic panels, then either have velcro strips on the front panels, like pull-ups easy open sides, or heat bond the sides together as per normal toddler size pull up construction.

That then gives you full length absorbent core that can be pulled on, with sides that are stretchy and fairly leak resistant.

Im fairly sure this would be the cheapest way to make an adult pull up period, as the process of combining elastic strands into the 'pant' of a normal adult pull up is quite complicated, but kimberly clark might own the rights or hold the patent to what I've described.

Well I'm glad I never bought them

I don't care too much about prints i just want an adult pull up that has more padding up the front and back and a small waist band like real pullups

Reactions: AstroTwi
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Casey is working on it. The issue is, he'd actually need a very specific machine to make them, and, as of right now, such a machine doesn't exist for adults. Rest assured, he is working on it. Until then, Northshore GoSupreme, Abena Abri-San, or similar, and either temporary tattoos, or, a Sharpie, and you can make your own.

Did he mention that on Reddit or something?

SorcerorElf said:
Did he mention that on Reddit or something?
Not on Reddit. There was a thread on here, with a link, I think to his Twitter feed, though, I'm not sure, but, wherever that link lead to, someone asked him about it, and he basically said, "yes, eventually."

buddylee said:
I don't care too much about prints i just want an adult pull up that has more padding up the front and back and a small waist band like real pullups

Seconded, the dream right there.

Attachments

• Seconded.jpg
    Seconded.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 13
Just what would be so difficult on for an ABDL company to remake the old 1990's/2000 version of the XL Goodnites, that would fit many in the community, would be absorbent AF, and wouldn't have that god awful waistband like Depends? They were simple and actually worked, shouldn't be rocket science, and as they were just all white, there shouldn't be any design infringments

Simple answer, NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back