Will i ever be able to get into little space without being aroused?

SophiaNuw

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As the title suggests, i would love to just be able to enjoy the carefree "lifestyle" of little space. But to me it has always been a kink and so i have never been able to just get into little space without it being a sexual thing.
I'm still very new, and so i'm just curious if this is something i'll be able to do with time or if i'm never going to fully experience that part of it.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In my experience, years down the line, the answer is no.
It might slow down a bit but that feeling will never go away

• Wow
Reactions: ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
SophiaNuw said:
As the title suggests, i would love to just be able to enjoy the carefree "lifestyle" of little space. But to me it has always been a kink and so i have never been able to just get into little space without it being a sexual thing.
I'm still very new, and so i'm just curious if this is something i'll be able to do with time or if i'm never going to fully experience that part of it.
I am a little all the time, but i don't feel any sexual arousal whatsoever, if anything feel zero sexual thoughts or desires.

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I want that part of it gone, but it doesn’t go away easy. I can get a diaper on without something in the way now.

• Love

insideoutlier

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
In my personal experience, the arousal has diminished as I spend more time in diapers. But it never goes away completely and I don't want it to. Since I wear the majority of the time now the erections only happen when I actually get the urge and at 41 I'm glad that stuff still works :)

• Love

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
It won't go away, but thou canst try wearing often and going for a walk to a relaxing place, like a forest or a big park.

For example, I go to a natural park. At first, I got very aroused, but as time passed by, I ended up going with no sexual action involved.

• Love

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm not sure how this works. If it is a sexual thing for you, that is you connect it with sex or masturbation... putting a diaper on may be your bell for sexual arousal. If so, it becomes a self-fulfilling exercise in futility. Unless you separate the 2 I'm not sure you will have any success.

Being an AB has never been sexual for me. It has always been about stress relief, innocence, cuddles and bonding with Momma2moosey. I have always kept our intimate relationship separate from our AB dynamic.

• Love

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
It used to be sexual for me. Over time it’s become less that and more comfort/security/little. At this point I’m more into the innocent Little side of it than the sexual side.

• Love
Reactions: CaregiverCody, ILuvDiapers, littlemoosey and 1 other person

Joediaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
What worked for me was taking care of the arousal part of it right away. I had to kind of force myself to wear after because of the regretful feelings after. But force myself I did. As time went by the arousal was easier and easier to control. Now I don't have to take care if it right away. I can wear for several days without having those feelings. When I do I can take care of it then go right back to my lil space.

• Love

robbie303

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
try just playing with little things, be it dolls or do some colouring, to take your mind off it and concentrate on the little things instead

Reactions: CaregiverCody

CaregiverCody

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
robbie303 said:
try just playing with little things, be it dolls or do some colouring, to take your mind off it and concentrate on the little things instead
Jigsaw puzzles are also good to take your mind off of other things as they require some level of concentration.

Diapercutie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have this issue too