Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I just got a pack of Abena Extras. I think they're between Supers and X-Plus in quality. I never had an X-plus leak (except when trying to do so purposely by drinking lots of water... that worked, but even that wasn't easy.) So will one of these last a whole day? I plan to do this overnight through tomorrow night before bed, so I need replies somewhat fast. (please?) Will it most likely work?

I heard they make new ones with a cloth cover? I dunno. These ones have a plastic cover. Just putting this out there as extra information, since plastic covers usually last longer.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
sure they will! just make sure you have 3 extra pairs of pants and a towel.

so no, i doubt it will last all day without leaking

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Whole day? Few diaps can last all day. hamtaro xD.

Last edited:

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
What... really? I've done it before... well, it was a while ago, but I've done it. Will it make a difference if I'm not really doing much tomorrow? I should be home all day. Maybe if I drink less water? :confused: (of course, I will not mess it, unless it's almost time to take it off. not that I don't like to, but it's a lot to clean anyway.)

Last edited:

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
A little experiment? Big risk there. A little experiment is really just give it a try.... and then I'm in trouble if it doesn't work. :eek:
And this topic seems to be leaning toward this being a bad idea.... but maybe you people just pee a lot or something? I mean, I thought I did, but maybe I was wrong? :laugh:

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Not if you are drinking normally........

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I wear them in the day time, they are good for maybe 2 really heavy wettings anything past that and I am afraid of leaks. Just my experiences with them, I find X-Plus will hold 3-4 good wettings before there is an issue. Whenever I am wearing the extras I aways change after the second as they really feel saturated.

Moaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
you can usualy tell if their getting too full so just put one on and try it

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Not if you are drinking normally........
Well, I'd guess that I drink about 50-60oz of liquid a day. Most of it water. I think that's around normal. Sometimes more, sometimes less (if I'm really thirsty or not very thirsty)

I'm really quite surprised so many people are saying it won't work. I guess I was way off. Oh well, there goes my plan, I guess. Don't want to do this if everyone agrees it's extremely risky.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
go for it! if it gets leaky take it off! i wanna hear the results

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Well, I wouldn't have a good opportunity to take it off until around 10-11PM. So I don't know if it's really a good idea to try. Well, I'd thought it was an okay idea, but this topic proves otherwise.

Err.... well.... on second thought, maybe I'll just do it and take the risk. Maybe. I think it will work, really. I'll decide for sure whether I'm going to do it or not within the next hour.

Decided to give it a try. If it gets too bad, then I'll just carefully look for a chance to change, very, very carefully. The only ridiculous thing is that I'm probably going to pee before I even go to bed... so I guess I'm going to have to spray myself with a bunch of cologne or something tomorrow. That would probably work. My pee doesn't usually smell too much anyway, I think. :laugh: But don't be too surprise if I post sometime tomorrow saying I couldn't keep it on the whole time. Maybe not, but.... we'll see. I will try!

Last edited:
Z

zakrawr

abena x plus take 5-6 heavy wettings before they clump up and go totally saturated.
i've tried abena extra too, and they take 3-4 heavy wettings before it's an issue.

best solution is to wear some good fitting plastic pants over them, just in case they leak,it won't matter.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Don't have any plastic pants. Thanks for the tip though!
Diaper is pretty wet. No leaks. So far, so good. I's probably gonna pee again soon. :eek:
So ummm, I sprayed myself with a bunch of body spray when I woke up. I could smell the diaper a little bit, but not much. The spray should sufficiently cover it up.

Got terrible sleep, but I think that's because people in my house don't know how to shut up, not really because of the diaper. Well, I guess it was kinda relaxing in a distracting way to wear one to bed, so maybe it did contribute in a way. kinda funny that something relaxing would hurt my sleep though! But it was really moreso the noise that always goes on in my house. (people that try to talk to each other from halfway across the house!) I have been getting crappy sleep all week though.

Hmm... I might be stretching it, but I think this is going to go okay. :D I think there's still a slight risk it might leak later, but I don't think the risk is very high (unless I really drink a lot of stuff).

Later in the night.... (edit)

It pretty much worked! Leaked a little bit at the end though, before I took it off. Just took it off at about 12:20. But I would suggest using a better diaper for something like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.