will 10 days of using diapers 24/7 affect my control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
spring break is comming up and my parents said they might be taking off for the whole break to go on a vacation of their own and leaving me home alone. So i was thinking since all my friends will be on their own vacations and my parents might be gone too, that i'll wear diapers for the 10 days were off for. This is my question... if i wear diaper 24/7 for 10 days and do EVERYTHING in them, wet and mess, will it weaken my bladder and or bowel control?

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Most likely, it will do nothing to you. You need to wear for a long time before you start to lose control.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
:wts6Ar:They were just a second earlier then me.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Nope, after 10 days you should still be fine. Might want to get someone else's opinion though, I'm no expert.

But I still wouldn't recommend you go 24/7 for the whole 10 days - it'll probably get boring after a while. And unless you're still wearing and using diapers around your friends (which isn't a very good idea!), you'll go 10 days without seeing another person. And that can be kinda unhealthy sometimes.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
okay. i plan to go the whole 10 days diapered, all of my friends are leaving, so no problems there.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
But I still wouldn't recommend you go 24/7 for the whole 10 days - it'll probably get boring after a while. And unless you're still wearing and using diapers around your friends (which isn't a very good idea!), you'll go 10 days without seeing another person. And that can be kinda unhealthy sometimes.
i've gone for longer than 10 days, and i loved it! as long as you're reasonably discreet you can go out in public and no one will notice. i'm not sure i'd do it in my home town, and i definitely wouldn't do it around friends, but i don't think there's anything wrong with an extended stretch of round-the-clock diaper-wearing. it adds a whole new dimension to the experience.

and in answer to your question, there's no chance it could possibly damage your bladder or bowel control. so don't you fret.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Man 10 days by myself, I would go nuts!

Make sure you plenty of things to take up your time, get a new video game to play, or rent a whole bunch of movies you've never seen. Find a way to take up time.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It really depends on HOW you wet your diapers. If you just let your pee go at the slightest urge, not holding it all, then you MIGHT loose a little bit of your control at the end of 10 days. You might have to catch yourself a few times before you accidental pee your pants. If however you wet your diaper more like you now pee, holding it for awhile and then letting it go, then you won't have any problems at all. I would recommend using the diapers for the first 8 days, just going at the slightest urge. Then the last 2 days, rebuild holding it for awhile before going. Just in case.

cpndl

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yea I would say you defiantly would not loose control. Although if you were to just release every bit of waste you had even when you only had to go the slightest so you would not be holding for 10 days, well then your functions could be weakened, but not lost compeltly, not even half.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
thanks, i will mainly wait untill the urge is strong before letting loose, but mabey for 5 days i might go at the slightest urge.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
thanks again for ALL the sugestions, my parents told me today, that they are for sure going to go on vacation, so that means 10 days to myself WHOOT!!!!! i ran out to a medical supply store today and picked up 2 bags of Tranquility ATN. Do you guys think i would need more than 2 bags? Anyother brands, like one for daytimes and one for night? suggestions please.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
In a deeker diaper story...YES...in 10 days, you will have lost all control, and your parents will come home and find out and turn your room into a Nursery and make you sleep in a crib and speak baby....

Meanwhile, Back in Real Life...NO....i've been wearing 24/7, for almost a year now, and I still have control. It's just really easy to pee.

All I can reccomend, is Wipes, Lotion, and Powder. You don't want to get a rash, and you will if you don't clean yourself properly.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Congrats on your diapered vacation!!
I'm not sure how many of those diapers come in a bag, but the rule of thumb that I've heard before, is that as long as you eat and drink normally (drinking normally is the important one) that you can plan to go through about 6 diapers a day. Keep in mind that if you wear the diaper until it leakes then you may go through fewer, but once the diaper begins to feel wet (i.e. the absorbant gel begins to get full) its not comfortable to remain in it for more than another hour or so.

Use your better judgement and don't wear them overly long cause then you'll be really sore and have a nasty rash by the end of your vacation which would pretty much ruin it. Also, make sure you shower atleast once a day, ideally after every time your poop too, and wash your private area real well.

Status
Not open for further replies.