Wiki Members' Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It seems that whenever I want to do something on a user's page on the wiki, it redirects me to his profile. And I wanted to comment on Point's page! D:

Is it normal?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yea. It's a bridge between the wiki and the forum that causes that.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
There a load of annoying trivial problems with the new integration. Such as the one you mentioned.

Another one being the talk pages always have a blue link regardless if there has or hasn't been a topic been made in the respective forum. So i click on thinking some one has something to say. Only to auto post a new topic with no warning.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Ooh yay, someone wanted to comment on my page! ^^

I had meant to ask this too, because I can't edit my own page.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I can turn that off and let members have wiki pages again... but I'm not sure if that would be good or bad for the wiki.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Does it have to be one or the other? I mean, back when the Wiki was more, you know, Wiki-like, and not incorporated, it didn't do any bad. People stuck to their pages. And it's fun! No warfare and no bleed-over into other articles either.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
If you want user pages to be real pages, and not just links to profiles, I can do that.

If you want to turn wiki integration off for your own account, so, just for you, the wiki displays in the old style, I can allow that too :p

Just tell me :p

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Ah sweet! I'd like to have it that way. My own personal page, as opposed to a Wiki article, yes? Please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.