Wiki Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm just wondering about these "Wiki Edits" as they appear in the post-bits.

My 'post bits' say I have 'Wiki Edits: 1'
I've posted 6 original articles (not including the diaper commandments), and have editted all 7 of these articles at one time or another. I'm confused as to why I only have "1" Wiki edit.

Can anyone tell me why this is?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Hmm mine says 0...
And that's wrong too.

:confused:

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Mine should say 34. And I think it is acurate.

Hmm.. I do not know why it isn't working for you guys. But I have noticed where the Wiki Username is different to the Forum username for some people. Typically there are numbers on the end of it. Not to sure if that is part of the problem or that has now been fixed.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Another thing is, how come I can see Ayanna's and mine Wiki edits in the postbits. But not Lukie's or Charlie's? Is there a setting in the profile or not?

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Understand... the wiki software and the forum software are not designed to be compatible!

I'm using a lot of hacks to make them play nice with each other.

Some of these hacks are extensive modifications written by other people.

Some of these hacks are things that nobody has done before, and I just wrote them in my spare time.

These hacks mostly work, but, as many of them haven't been tested and literally have only existed for a few days, glitches can and do sometimes happen.

This time, the glitch was that due to the way the Wiki handles usernames differently from the forum, it seems that wiki edit counts were being swapped around.

I've investigated and re-done some of the code, and this issue should now be fixed, at least temporarily.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
YAY! The Moo rules!

I'm not sure how many actual edits I've made...although I know I made one (or two) to the TENA article just today...but I think the number in my post-bits better reflects the actual # of edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.