• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Wii ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
okay peeps her s how its going down ( ya I'm fighting my sleep & I'm gangsta .. maybe cause i was int he wrong part of town today...) anyways its all about the wii. i wanna know what games you like to play or games your looking forward to getting since i have been having steady enough cash to deck out my wii ^^

i really right now am into COD3 its awesome but i mostly buy games from the virtual consoles so i want a arcade style joystick like this one

Digital Arcade Stick for Nintendo Wii : Target

I love to play Guitar Hero 3 and i cant wait for the new Call of Duty to come out.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
As for the Arcade style joystick, those are mostly only good for fighting games like Street Fighter so if you want to play a game like Super Mario Bros, I suggest getting the Wii Virtual Controller (it look like an old SNES controller) or get a Gamecube Controller.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
well i don't remember last time i checked but isn't street fighter on the virtual console?
i know its compatible with most games that use the wii virtual controller (btw i have both you mentioned) i dunno i really want it cause it reminds me of when my older brother would take me to the arcade at the mall and i would watch hi play street fighter

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
If you want to get it go ahead :)....I have one like that for my SNES (I know I'm old and I'm only 19 :p) Also yes, Street Fighter 2 is on the Virtual Consoles along with a bunch other fighting games....

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yeah i think i might though i was gamstop yesterday and its $50 gahhh

yeah oh while im here i might as well ask who here is getting mario kart wii?

S

Secret

I already got it, honestly it isnt that great dont waste your money its not very good instead get super mario galaxy , boom blox or super smash brothers brawl instead.

If you want to play classic games just go to most any old goodwill , Salvation army or any other thrift shop and get a old Super Nintendo with games for like ten bucks. Honestly you could get so many more games for the actual system instead of buying them for alot more on the virtual console.

.25 cents apiece at a thrift store
OR
5.00 each on Wii's "virtual console"

Try this site if you wanna get some cheap old games.
shopgoodwill.com - Categories

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ehh i know i have all my old games i have dealt with having like to switch from 5 diffrent game consoles and i dunno i like my wii :D

gah you defeated the purpose i am buying new stuff for my Wii.. i was kinda asking what kinda games are others here into that are worth getting and such....

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
with the classic controller you can play EVERY VC game with it and you need one just to play 64 title games. I'd only suggest getting two or more if your planing to pick up Star Fox 64.

Anyways I have Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Mario Kart Wii and Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So i just got $90 to spend on my Wii. Any suggestions for games?

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Super Smash Bros Brawl. One of (if not) the best games you will find for the Wii.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Twilight Princess
Super Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Guitar Hero
Metroid Prime 3
Resident Evil 4 Wii
Super Paper Mario
WarioWare Smooth Moves

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I highly suggest Mario Kart Wii over brawl since brawl is horrible online.. Somehow Nintendo just messed it up on the server side. However Mario Kart Wii is the best wi-fi enhanced first party Nintendo game on the Wii. You can pretty much always connect to friends when they are online unlike Brawl.

I am not saying Brawl is a bad game at all, I own it and its very fun its just that somehow Nintendo really messed up brawl going online, and after like 5 month delay too. There's no excuse for the online system being so poor when they delayed it by months on end.

So here's my suggestions..

Mario Kart Wii- $49.99
Resident Evil 4 $29.99 or maybe even $19.99 used maybe less.
Zack And Wiki- 20 dollars
No More Heros - 30 or 20 dollars
Metroid Prime 30 49.99- maybe 30 used.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
super smash is a good game so is mario kart if you liked the version for GCN,DS,N64.i also like GH3 and Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2. (Mostly i like MOH:H2 because of the awsome online play =]) but if you like adventure games just get super mario galaxy, it has a good story line and is acually pretty fun but the camera angles need some time to get used to them. Twilight princess isnt bad either but its pretty long....
hope i helped!

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Zack And Wiki- 20 dollars
OMG, I completely forgot about that game till now, so freaking awesome. Super Paper Mario is also good, but it depresses me that the combat isn't the same way it was in 1 & 2, WarioWare smooth moves is really good, if you can play with multiple people. Super Mario galaxy is fun. Wii fit can also be fun.
I've heard that they're coming out with an accelerometer adapter and a new star wars game sometime soon.

EDIT:Twilight princess is, as always, going to be a good choice. same with brawl if you're into it.
I need to get meself Mario cart for the Wii.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Twilight princess isnt bad either but its pretty long....
Oh yes Zelda is a fun game but the only motion control in it is waggle (shake shake) and thrust. The cool thing is you point at the screen to shoot arrows, boomerangs and a other weapon which I can not tell of due to spoilers. But Zelda only took e like 22 hours to beat, it takes about 50-60 to do everything in the game, after that there's no replay value on on. Same goes for Super Mario and Metroid Prime 3, they all suffer from the same flaws.

A lot to do but after you beat the main storyline theirs little point to go on sadly. (I own all 3.)

Also speaking of replay value RE4: Wii Edtion is always fun. I played and beat it about 3 times in one weekend, its just that fun.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
I dont even have the wii yet but Super Mario Galaxy all the way even tho i never played it. But ive seen enough videos and screenshots that i know its gonna be awesome. Its a perfect sequel to super mario world. super mario land, super mario land 2, super mario bros 1,2,3, super mario world,
super mario world 2(very disappointing completely messed it up hate it with a passion with the stupid coloring book look for the backgrounds), SUPER MARIO GALAXY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmmh i think i might go for Mario Kart cause i love to play the 64 version.

My Ginger Kidd told me Red Steel is fun anybody played this?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have played red steel and it could of been fun but somehow the controls are messed up. Its one of the hardest games to get into but if you can get past horrid controls and very very long sword battles that don't use 1:1 ratio wiimote controls then it is a fun game.

I only suggest buying it if you can get it for 5 dollars anything higher is ripping yourself off.

Status
Not open for further replies.