Wii 2?! Are you Effin' Kidding?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Link doesn't work o_O, I really want to check this out, because I got my wii for christmas, ITS ALREADY OUT DATEDED =0

E

Error404

If this is true...

*Head desk.*

So, we're gonna go from Nintendo 64 graphics to Gameboy Advance graphics?

Bwahhaa, yes, I'm aware it can handle some decent graphics. It's a joke.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Why wouldn't they have announced this at E3?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It won't be here for a few more years. All 3 companies are just starting to design their next consoles. So I am not sure why you are crying. Hench why no Wii 2 talk at E3

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well Microsoft is probably the farthest in the process of the new generation consoles, but the only steps that I think Sony and Nintendo could do right now are announce a new one

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Sure they're working on it, but that doesn't mean it'll be out very soon. It could be a while.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
...what can the Wii 2 do that doesn't completely contradict the stance they took with the Wii? Lame.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Like I said, what can they add that doesn't contradict what they've been preaching? They said graphics don't matter. It's already got bluetooth; and bluetooth can address up to eight devices including the host.
duh duh huuuur

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It does seem strange that they would announce a wii2. Considering the groundbreaking nature of the original wii, could Nintendo have a new technology hidden up their sleeves?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Wow, if anything I thought that Mircrosoft would come up with a new system first because the 360 has been out the longest amounged the current next gen consoles.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
From my understanding all the article says(works for me btw) is that they have the intention to make a wii2 and that they have started work on it which is at this point most likely just brainstorming concepts. So yeah just because they are working on it doesn't mean we will see it for a LONG time.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Be careful though you never know what they are thinking about to make the Wii2 the best probably something with holograms, that would be really sweet

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
The article never said anything about the Wii 2 coming out any time soon. Naturally, Nintendo is coming up with ideas for their next console, and the article really does nothing but confirm that.

People are just blowing Nintendo's statement out of proportion. They say they are working on their new system, and people act like it's set to come out tomorrow.

Sawaa said:
Like I said, what can they add that doesn't contradict what they've been preaching? They said graphics don't matter.
I don't remember Nintendo ever saying graphics didn't matter. They value gameplay over graphics, but they certainly don't just turn a cold shoulder to graphics. Sure, the Wii isn't near as powerful as the PS3 or 360, but it's still an improvement over the Gamecube. If graphics don't matter, why not go back to N64 graphics? I'm sure the Wii 2 would feature improved graphics as well as new, innovative ideas.

Last edited:

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Like I said, what can they add that doesn't contradict what they've been preaching? They said graphics don't matter. It's already got bluetooth; and bluetooth can address up to eight devices including the host.
duh duh huuuur
Link please?

Just because gameplay/innovation/concept > graphics does mean they can't have both. .-.

And PLEASE, stop whining about it, you don't know what it will be like, nobody does, and I don't even trust that website. There's no way I'm going to believe that just because of one article.

If a Wii 2 DOES come out, I'll buy it because I'll have to, but I'd be pretty pissed off if there isn't any MAJOR change.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Well Microsoft is probably the farthest in the process of the new generation consoles, but the only steps that I think Sony and Nintendo could do right now are announce a new one
Actually, Sony has stated numerous times the Ps3 is going to be a long term system, supposedly going to last around 10 years.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Why wouldn't Nintendo make a new console? As I said, just because they are doesn't mean it will be out soon. It could be a few more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.