• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

wife dont like me wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
i love wearing diapers and plastic pants wife dont like iti told her i was going to find a support group so what i want to do is find someone who is good on computers to send me a email saying they are a support group with these suggestions. 1 he has a diaper fetish we have worked with many men with a diaper fetish 2 make him wear a diaper every night weather he wants to or not. even diaper him from time to time and tease him about it to embarras him alittle. maybe look into locking diaper pins so he cant take it off.if he is going to be home all day make him wear them at home.say that this has worked with many of men with a diaper fetish and that if they are forced to wear them the fetish may go away in about a month. who knows maybe she might go for it and in time she may get use to it and just let me wear them [removed email address] thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
ohhhkay...

ya' see... this isn't really a diaper fetish site so to speak...

maybe you should check dailydiapers or RUPadded...

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not a diaper fetish site? but the logo even lists AB, TB, DL :p.

Anyway... do you take your wife for a moron? I honestly don't think anyone would believe that anyway.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
This is a support site, so you got that much right. Unfortunately, we're not really adept at helping people out with fantasy problems or facilitating their ridiculous schemes. It's really too bad, since we've offered kind words, advice, and a good sounding board to people who are serious about their problems and we've even helped educate some girlfriends (I can't think if there were any wives) about what this means and doesn't mean. Maybe at some point in the future you'll decide to be serious, and we might be able to help you out in some way. Until then, I wouldn't expect much more than pretty well-deserved ridicule from your current angle of approach.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can't even comprehend what he wrote...Can someone translate? Also, you aren't supposed to put your email in posts, there are spots where you can put it

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I can't even comprehend what he wrote...Can someone translate? Also, you aren't supposed to put your email in posts, there are spots where you can put it
Translated post: I love wearing diapers and plastic pants, but my wife doesn't like it. I told her I was going to find a support group, so what I want to do if find someone who is good on the computer to send me an email saying:

"I'm part of a support group, and I have these suggestions: (1) He has a diaper fetish, and we have worked with many men with diaper fetishes. (2) Make him wear a diaper every night, whether he wants to or not. Even diaper him from-time-to-time and tease him about it to embarrass him a little bit. Maybe look into locking diaper pins, so he can't take them off. If he is going to be home all day, make him wear diapers at home. This has worked with many men with a diaper fetish, and if they are forced to wear diapers, the fetish might go away in about one month."

Who knows? Maybe she might fall for it, and in time, she might get used to it and just let me wear diapers. Email the email to [Removed email addy]. Thanks.

----------

Short answer: No. Read Trevor's post; he explains it the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
He pretty much wants one of us to convince his wife to diaper him every night not to mention convince her that its a good idea. She already expressed dislike for the fetish so I don't think its very likely.

This is why I personally advocate telling your girlfriend or boyfriend before you get married. They won't be able to find out on accident and get all freaked out about it. It also prevents either from disliking each other since the other one won't participate, if they don't want to do it don't try to force them to. I think doing that will only help break your marriage not bring it closer together.

My advice for the poster is talk to your wife rationally about it, explain why you like this and why you want her to be a part of it. But I do not advise trying to force her to do anything outside of her will by any means.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
This is why I personally advocate telling your girlfriend or boyfriend before you get married. They won't be able to find out on accident and get all freaked out about it. It also prevents either from disliking each other since the other one won't participate, if they don't want to do it don't try to force them to. I think doing that will only help break your marriage not bring it closer together.
Wise words from an intelligent individual.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Is it just me or does this genuinely sound like someone pranking a friend? Either that or the original poster of this thread confused this forum with a fantasy board. Either ways, this thread adds nothing of value to this forum other than proving that not everyone is serious enough to post serious threads on a serious support forum.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Either ways, this thread adds nothing of value to this forum other than proving that not everyone is serious enough to post serious threads on a serious support forum.
Seriously?

But yah... if the OP is willing to lie to his wife and scheme like this in order to help fulfill his little kink... I have serious doubts about their future.

Oops... [email protected] said it again...

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Seriously?

But yah... if the OP is willing to lie to his wife and scheme like this in order to help fulfill his little kink... I have serious doubts about their future.

Oops... [email protected] said it again...
This could turn in a drinking game, every time someone says the word "serious" they have to drink a glass full!

Also, I understand what you said and you're right. I find it noble of you to trust the story to begin with, but that's another side to this. This makes me think of that "BS flag" actually

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Do like I have to do, wait until your wife possibly goes on a trip to visit friends/relatives or is away on business, or either of you has to go away on business for that matter. Then you can do your *thing* privately at home or a hotel room and not have your wife get all upset. Otherwise, as previous members have posted, you're asking for worsening marital problems the more you engage in it around her. So you need to do a little self-examination. Is your love for your wife and family life more important than your love for wearing diapers and plastic pants? Obviously, you, your wife, and your diapers are not making for a happy threesome.

~Pramrider

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wow, Pramrider. Even when the thread creator is obviously just... well, in la-la-land, you *still* manage to give out great adivce! Great job!

Humphrey Sez: Can I hugs uncle pramrider??? He's even more helpful than me!!
*hugs!!*

Also, on the topic of having someone pose as a fetish expert and lying to someone's wife in order to have that person be able to wear diapers for an extended time around his wife:

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JUST TALKING TO HER AND TELLING HER ABOUT THE DIAPER STUFF!?!? It's not that hard, just say to her it's a fetish / turn on / whatever, say she doesn't have to participate or anything, and just say it's a part of you and she at least deserves to know, and just.. well, work through it and answer any questions she has!

Going behind her back and fabricating random bullshit stuff like that just makes you sound like you're a gigantic dickhead. There, I said it. >_>

Humphrey Sez: Does he have boyparts on his head??? :eek:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Wow, Pramrider. Even when the thread creator is obviously just... well, in la-la-land, you *still* manage to give out great adivce! Great job!

Humphrey Sez: Can I hugs uncle pramrider??? He's even more helpful than me!!
*hugs!!*

Also, on the topic of having someone pose as a fetish expert and lying to someone's wife in order to have that person be able to wear diapers for an extended time around his wife:

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JUST TALKING TO HER AND TELLING HER ABOUT THE DIAPER STUFF!?!? It's not that hard, just say to her it's a fetish / turn on / whatever, say she doesn't have to participate or anything, and just say it's a part of you and she at least deserves to know, and just.. well, work through it and answer any questions she has!

Going behind her back and fabricating random bullshit stuff like that just makes you sound like you're a gigantic dickhead. There, I said it. >_>

Humphrey Sez: Does he have boyparts on his head??? :eek:
:laugh: Good one, Humphrey! And you can give me a hug anyday. Big *Hugs* right back at you.:hug:

Thanks, Kraiden! Pretty decent advice you gave too. :smile: Good idea to try talking things through since she's already aware of what he's into. I just took his post at face value, tried offering something helpful, and hope he's being truthful about his situation with us and sincerely looking for suggestions that WILL work. None of this phony email stuff.

~Pramrider

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Okay to put in my :twocents: I'd think it would be wise to sit down with your wife, and tell her about the fetish and your role in it. If you can see she doesn't feel comfy with the whole thing after explaining it, do it when shes not around or go someone else or something.

Don't you think your wife deserves better than to be lied to by someone else posing as a "Diaper Fetish Expert" for your own personal enjoyment? Also doesn't her feelings count to? It has to be two people working together in a relationship for it to work. Isn't the one of the most important parts about marriage trust in each other? Well I'm sure we're not getting anywhere by this thread really (unless someone just wants to target to blow off steam, but then I'd just suggest a pillow instead) so why not close it?

Last edited:

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
fake...just ban him :p
I don't think hes a fake, just think he should learn the meaning of a real relationship. *Wouldn't go that far... yet* Moderate maybe?
I don't mean to sound rude, but if he needed to be banned or moderated, he would have been already. Please don't tell mods how to do their jobs. >_>

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It seems like every time someone makes a thread like this they seem to forget how to spell. Dude, like most people have said, this is a support group, not a fap site.

Role
Other
I don't mean to sound rude, but if he needed to be banned or moderated, he would have been already. Please don't tell mods how to do their jobs. >_>
But everybody likes telling Mods how to do their job.

Now get me some icecream.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.