Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applejack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am not ic. But a lot of people on here are. And I was whondering why'll how you became ic. Or if you we're born with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kodey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
To quote Lady Gaga: "I was born this way." :p I'm incontinent due to complications from a medical condition I've had since birth. Been in diapers my whole life.

Last edited:

ZakRoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
some people are born with it, some people develop it, and some people get injured and it's a symptom of those injuries.

Inconinmiss

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My incontinence is the result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Mine is the possibility of surgery I had at 10 yrs old and grown over the years.

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Mine started only 6 months ago. The cause is as yet unknown, but it's some sort of neurological problem, and they are going to start testing me for Multiple Sclerosis (among other things) in the next couple of months.

Applejack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I knew someone was gona say that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Spinal cord problems.Grew up when only cloth diaper were around so very hard to hide that fact .

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Born with an overactive bladder and irritable bowels. The severity fluctuated throughout childhood. Bladder problems became worse in my twenties after excessive drug use triggered anxiety disease and then a series of surgeries in which they did a spinal block. Can't go anywhere without wearing diapers.

oreocookie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Technically born with it since I've been a bed wetter my entire life, but an incident during a medical test (and the reason I don't get caths when in the hospital) when i was younger weakened the muscles that control the flow. I became fully urinary IC a few years ago.

H

HumanBeing

I guess I was born with it too?
I was lucky though and am not full on incontinent, just a mix of stress and urge incontinence. I remeber how up until I was in year 3 (age 8) I would wet myself almost every day at school, then I did once in year 3 and again once in year 4 (ages 7-9). I started having accidents at school in year 7 through to year 9 (agse 11 - 14) the only person who noticed was my best friend who never said anything about it :)
I haven't wet at school for over a year now which is good, can't say too much about at home though, I just wet myself slightly now XD *posts this then gets changed*

Last edited:

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I also was born with it, but unlike most cubs I never learned to hold onto it when I had a deep sleep. I am fine in a different bed or kitty basket and I can hold it for quite a while during the day unless I have been overdoing it with the catit water fountain. If I sleep very well and deeply you can bet that i make a big puddle in my sleep. So wearing a thick nappy/diaper is something I have to do.

j2319

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I'm not incontinent but I do pee the bed. I've been a bedwetter my whole life. Growing up it happened a lot. Now it is just a few times a month.

Jayme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I wish I could say I was not Incontinent. However due to some Nerve damage I have little to no feeling from my bladder.

H

HumanBeing

I'm not incontinent but I do pee the bed. I've been a bedwetter my whole life. Growing up it happened a lot. Now it is just a few times a month.

That counts as a type of incontinence XD

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was born with weak sphincter muscles. I have always been put in and out of diapers, and not in the pleasant way most ABDLs want, but in the humiliating way a parent who doesn't know how to deal with their son's condition does so.

Until I was 10 I would regularly have "messy" accidents, but as I've grown up my bowel sphincter has strengthened so that it's only every once in awhile that I'll have an accident in that regard. But I've never outgrown my weak urethral sphincter and overactive bladder, so I constantly dribble urine, and when I feel the need to go if I don't make it right then then it's coming out immediately. At night I don't notice it at all and without a diaper I'll wake up with wet sheets.

But now that I'm away from my parents and with a woman I love things are easier, during the day I'll either wear a cheap Attends with Waistband or if I'm at work I'll wear an overnight pad(I have to do alot of lifting at work, so though I do get a leak every now and again, there's at least bathroom access and the pad can handle dribble), and at night I'll wear a more expensive Abena or Secure X-Plus to deal with the bedwetting.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
wear during the day, not much at night, during the day, when standing, I cant tell much, my bladder starts leking before i even realize its full (not pain free tho), I can tell when laying down or reclined tho and can usually make it to the john in time. but, certainly not whilst standing up

Status
Not open for further replies.