Why, why, why do I do it? (Messing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Every once in a great while I get the urge to mess my diaper. I found myself alone yesterday, and knew I would be for a little while, so the opportunity presented itself. I know it will end badly. I know that I'll enjoy it for a few seconds before the reality of the smell ruins everything and I will swear again to never, ever do it again. But I know that in a few months I'll say to myself, "You know, you're all alone for a few hours . . ."

Why oh why do I do it?

-RMS

It's all about the feeling. It feels good doing it. Later, the smell and mess set in and you regret it.

Oh I can relate to this so much. I'm exactly the same way. It is kinda gross afterwards, so I'm experimenting with ways to make it as clean as possible. Nowadays even when I go number 2 on a toilet I pretend I'm wearing a diaper to at least try to recreate that feeling if only for a couple seconds.

Given time alone I usually end up needing a shower, asking why is irrelevant as I know I'll do it again, probably mess a dozen times a year or more. have forever

chamberpot said:
Given time alone I usually end up needing a shower, asking why is irrelevant as I know I'll do it again, probably mess a dozen times a year or more. have forever

Exactly, the only way to cleanup a mess is a shower, The only thing you need to make certain is to throw the diaper out ASAP as you cant put those in your normal garbage

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder - Messing threads are allowed under the rules, so please don't complain about them in this thread.

I wouldn't say a shower is always required after messing; I messed a couple days ago and found that a bunch of wipes, while they might not have left me feeling the cleanest, did the job alright. But I pass firm stool and got out of it immediately, so I didn't really have a chance to get too, well, messy. :p

I'm the same. I don't do it a lot, but certainly do it occasionally.

There's nothing that makes me feel more instantaneously little than a messing mishap. There's something about that sudden "Oh No!" Feeling that occurs when you go in your pants or nappy.

But I don't like the cleanup though. I don't exactly hate it, but it's at best mildly unpleasant. I'm starting to get used to it though, whether that's a good thing or not I'm not sure.

HogansHeroes said:
Just a reminder - Messing threads are allowed under the rules, so please don't complain about them in this thread.

Sort of a side question, but thoughts to having a sub section someplace for messing threads like how Daily Diapers has theirs? I imagine it would allow people more discretion to avoid them if they don't like them, or talk more freely in a dedicated section where others have the same predilections. Just an idea

- - - Updated - - -

I'll do it too. It's just for the feeling, and the bigger the better, I just don't like loose explosions. Clean up isn't too bad, I shower, but the smell does get to me. If you clean up fast enough it isn't that bad, and only doing it occasionally makes it a secret pleasure.

FudgedInLuvs said:
Sort of a side question, but thoughts to having a sub section someplace for messing threads like how Daily Diapers has theirs? I imagine it would allow people more discretion to avoid them if they don't like them, or talk more freely in a dedicated section where others have the same predilections. Just an idea[snipped]

The answer to any question about additional subforums for the last several years has been "no more subforums". I'd prefer a more open-minded approach but I don't see the need for a sub for messing when at any given time, there probably aren't more than two threads active that pertain directly.

FudgedInLuvs said:
Sort of a side question, but thoughts to having a sub section someplace for messing threads like how Daily Diapers has theirs? I imagine it would allow people more discretion to avoid them if they don't like them, or talk more freely in a dedicated section where others have the same predilections. Just an idea

- - - Updated - - -

I'll do it too. It's just for the feeling, and the bigger the better, I just don't like loose explosions. Clean up isn't too bad, I shower, but the smell does get to me. If you clean up fast enough it isn't that bad, and only doing it occasionally makes it a secret pleasure.

I think that would be a great idea, because then people who don't care for these threads, won't have to see them as they scroll through items that are truly of interest.

There already exists a community group you can join.

Great subject. I too am guilty of going through bouts of liking and disliking messing. I as well hate the smell but that actually adds to the excitment if it. Usually clean up for me is easy as I am always at home and right to the shower I go. Its usually very relaxing just sitting back and filling my diaper. I normally don't sit in it too long after but that is something I am trying to work on. Usually do it when in have house to myself. Although yesterday morning I was up before my wife and baby and I needed to go. I Did not want to take off my diaper so I just did it out of pure need. I ran right to the shower and put the diaper in the outside trash right away. I have tomorrow off and the house to myself. Maybe I'll go for it again and try to enjoy it some!

Wearing full-time prior to having control issues, I did it because not using the potty at all felt more authentic.

Now that I have control issues, I do it mostly for logistical reasons. There are only two times I can go potty as freely as I did before I had control issues:

- between diaper changes, and

- when I have something important coming up and need to be fresh.

This is because by the time I need to mess in the toilet, I've usually been in a diaper long enough that it's heavy, stretched out, and once I take it off it shifts in such a way that it's impossible to pull back up and securely refit - so if I use the toilet to mess I basically waste a diaper, which is something I really cannot afford to do.

For that reason, most of my messes are in diapers.

RMS401 said:
Why, why, why do I do it?

Because deep down, you know it's fun? :rolleyes:

ClandestineWing said:
Because deep down, you know it's fun? :rolleyes:

You're not wrong, Clandestine. It is fun, but I think mostly because it's naughty and different. But ultimately it's only fun for a few seconds. For me, anyway.

I'm fortunate enough to work from home, which means that I get to wear a diaper pretty much anytime I want during the day, which is pretty much every day. But as fun as that is, after a while you're always going to do something to get that next thrill. You're inevitably going to want to push things a little further. And so, every once in a while, I try this, and am reminded why this just isn't going to do it for me. I've tried and enjoyed oatmeal, so maybe I'll just go back to that.

-RMS

I used to be in the same boat I would mess knowing that I wouldn't like it in the long run I just wanted to for the feeling of it but in the end if didn't think it was worth it afterwards. So I completely cut messing my diapers and at this point I can say with 99.99% accuracy that I will never mess my diapers ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back