Why was I demoted to Newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I wanna know why I was demoted to newbie from regular. I was gone due to a computer problem and I was unable to visit ADISC due to that. I would love to have my regular status back because I was unable to visit.

I had to use computer lab computers, and an antiquated Windows 95 computer that always closed ADISC cause of some stupid illegal operation crap with Internet Explorer.

Why did I lose my status? I was gone only due to an accident caused by being too tired, and coming down from a beer buzz. I spilt Tang on my computer.

WildThing121675

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Since you were inactive for a while, you were demoted...But since you're posted, you should be back to regular within the hour

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It does that when your gone for a while. Just post around and it should make you a regular again in 10 mins or less.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
What Pojo and Night said.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Cool. I was unable to let anyone know only cause of the fact my computer I was using had Windows 95 and for some weird reason, every time I tried to come to ADISC and some other places online, I'd get the Illegal Operation message. So, I gave up on it.

WildThing121675

If that should happen again, is there a way I can save my status?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If that should happen again, is there a way I can save my status?
Other than posting at least once a week (I think), no...But if it does happen, you just have to post once, and you'll go back to whatever within an hour

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
No, but whenever you post again you'll get your status back within the hour. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.