Why should the NYE baby have all the fun?

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Why should the NYE baby have all the fun come the stroke of midnight, wherever you may be? Sorry for folks ahead of our timezone, but I wish you a happy 2020. The NYE baby is always clad in a diaper, so why shouldn't we? Come the stroke of midnight, I intend to have some type of diaper on. Are you in?

Reactions: pumpkin, JackandJill, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I wish I could be but... I have to go out with my parents so I wouldn’t wear and I have run out!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Already in one. May need a change though in the 5 hour wait till the new year

I'll be asleep in bed ... with my usual night time diaper on.

oooh, I'm the first incontinent person to post in this thread, hehe 🍪

Last edited:
I'm already in one and I am hoping to keep it on through midnight which is 9 hours away right now.

Who/what is the NYE baby?

I heard that some people in the US dress up as a baby for Hallowe'en, even though it's got nothing to do with ghosts, witches, or Hallowe'en stuff... So... is NYE just another random event where baby attire is considered "normal"? Are there so many ABDLs in the US, that somehow, you've convinced the public that diapers are normal on a few days of the year, at least? :p

Are there any other countries where dressing up as a baby is a common way to celebrate?

What about fancy-dress in general? Is fancy-dress more popular in the US than other countries? We have fancy-dress parties in the UK, but they are VERY rare. I went to one once...

The NYE baby is metaphor. The previous year is depicted as an old man going out and the new year is denoted by a baby.

By the way, a couple of years ago I wrote this story about a couple recovering from their "New Year's Baby" experience.

That's on my site. I post stories there and on DD after some disagreement about content on this site (which I got reamed over but other people seem to blatantly get away with, so you won't see any of my stuff posted here).

FudgedInLuvs said:
Why should the NYE baby have all the fun come the stroke of midnight, wherever you may be? Sorry for folks ahead of our timezone, but I wish you a happy 2020. The NYE baby is always clad in a diaper, so why shouldn't we? Come the stroke of midnight, I intend to have some type of diaper on. Are you in?
New York Exchange (NYE)??? Didn't know they had a baby mascot, but yeah I say go all in with any investment.

Slomo said:
New York Exchange (NYE)??? Didn't know they had a baby mascot, but yeah I say go all in with any investment.
New Year’s Eve
Silly poopybutt!!!

Abdl247 said:
New Year’s Eve
Silly poopybutt!!!
I still say go all in!

Back