• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Why mcdonalds food taste so good/horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Eww i ate macdonalds like 6 monthes ago. THinking it wouldnet be as horrid as it was. But it was disgusting!! I allmost threw up the fries!

Kokuei

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
I like mcdonalds but it seems like there always changeing how they are makeing there food around me at least. I think they have changed their frying oil like once a month. Sometimes its good other times i just wanna hurl. The only thing at my mcdonalds that i can always have is there BBQ snack wraps. but thats it. Their fries depend on if its a good batch or bad one

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
There is something magical about McD's, it tastes wonderful going in... but feels terrible once it is down there.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I love Mc. D's but I don't eat it that offten because I know it's bad for you.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
McDonalds is probably going to sell a lot more Happy Meals because they have Teanie Beanie Babies again :O

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Omg? Really?

Quickly! Get me to the drive thru! I want 10 happy meals each with a different toy! I LOVED the toys!!

In hate mcDonalds, but sometimes I end up having to eat there, and oncew I've eaten it once I get horrible cravings to eat more for like a week.

I blame the "yummy" additives and copious quantities of salt :p

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hey...by eating meals at MickyD's you get your daily requirements of 4 basic food groups - Salt, Sugar, Grease, and Caffeine!:rolleyes:

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Omg? Really?

Quickly! Get me to the drive thru! I want 10 happy meals each with a different toy! I LOVED the toys!!
Yes...There are 30 of them to celebrate Happy Meal's 30th anniversary. You can get them until like...August 13th

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
In fast food related new, the Taco Bell Chihuahua died at 15 years old from a stroke.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
There is something magical about McD's, it tastes wonderful going in... but feels terrible once it is down there.
I have to agree with you on that. I really will only get McD's when I'm feeling depressed. I feel better for about 5 mins, THEN BAM I have a tummy ache

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
McDonald's like cheap booze. It sounds like a good idea at the time, but the next day you wish you hadn't consumed so much.

Role
Diaper Lover
Once I walked through a cemetery, and it smelled exactly like the inside of a McDonalds restaurant.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
McDonald's like cheap booze. It sounds like a good idea at the time, but the next day you wish you hadn't consumed so much.
Big Macs are like kids; you think you want one but when you get one your head hurts and all you wanna do is sleep.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Hah. I was just thinking the same thing. I always feel a bit "yucky" after eating it.

Hey...by eating meals at MickyD's you get your daily requirements of 4 basic food groups - Salt, Sugar, Grease, and Caffeine!:rolleyes:

~Pramrider
Yeah, but too much salt, sugar and grease, and not enough caffeine!

Also, what is the problem with McDonalds supplying decent Coke? Any McDonalds i've been to in this country seems to sell a watered down version (tastes like water with a bit of flavouring thrown in). :-(

Role
Private
Also, what is the problem with McDonalds supplying decent Coke? Any McDonalds i've been to in this country seems to sell a watered down version (tastes like water with a bit of flavouring thrown in). :-(
Sounds like their fountain mix is off.

And it smacks of collusion, as well. Cheap bastards.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Sounds like their fountain mix is off.

And it smacks of collusion, as well. Cheap bastards.
Agreed, and agreed.

Although the taste does seem to vary, I have noticed this "issue" at several branches of McDonalds too. :-S

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Goddamn I love McDonald's. It's both sugary and salty at the same time! I actually lived on it for about a week during my awful first year of university. The odd thing is I actually managed to lose weight.

So you heard it here first: if you wanna shed that flab, eat nothing but fast food.

Status
Not open for further replies.