why is Trump getting so much hate?

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I personally find George Bush Jr. and Obama the worst! Trump appears just to be another puppet making believe he's fighting the globalist but really a globalist himself. He might be another divide and conquer tool, its just too early to know for sure. In the first year he appeared to not playing the typical politician game but recently I believe is folding to the globalist and once again becoming another puppet. I don't believe racist crap bs pushed by the prior kkk democrats trying take the focus off themselves. He's never said anything bad about gays, lesbians. He's not racist. He's just against illegal immigrants but totally supports legal latinos. All he was against is tax payers being required to pay for sex change operations and the military having to pay for it. I agree with him on that that's basically a cosmetic surgery that needs to paid by the person that wants to have it done. I have no problem transgenders but I dont send a bill to taxpayers to get face lift or other cosmetic no emergency matters. I think that's why people exaggerated he was against trans and gays, they completely blew it out of proportion! I believe the only way to stop the corruption is another revolution unfortunately. I don't believe any CPAC picked president is ever gonna go after the REAL corruption!

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I agree with you there MrGnome, not specifically that it is "cosmetic" surgery (because that could depend on if it is gender Reassignment or something like what they do in Thailand where they can break ones face to make them look more like the Gender they want to be seen as; but that is not really the point) but that it shouldn't be "The TaxPayers Problem".

I think here in The United States we already get taxed too much for too many things and the Government Mis-uses it so badly and then what do they do? Keep overspending and add to the National Debt.

If anything that money should be spent on things For The People, not For The Government; dont add to taxes people have to pay; use it better and stop allowing the Government to overspend just to go "whoops, now we gotta add another $1 Trillion to the deficit".

Also Government Officials should not make the kinda money they do where they can serve 1 or 2 terms, come in broke as a joke, and leave a millionaire and retire.

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
I agree with you there MrGnome, not specifically that it is "cosmetic" surgery (because that could depend on if it is gender Reassignment or something like what they do in Thailand where they can break ones face to make them look more like the Gender they want to be seen as; but that is not really the point) but that it shouldn't be "The TaxPayers Problem".

I think here in The United States we already get taxed too much for too many things and the Government Mis-uses it so badly and then what do they do? Keep overspending and add to the National Debt.

If anything that money should be spent on things For The People, not For The Government; dont add to taxes people have to pay; use it better and stop allowing the Government to overspend just to go "whoops, now we gotta add another $1 Trillion to the deficit".

Also Government Officials should not make the kinda money they do where they can serve 1 or 2 terms, come in broke as a joke, and leave a millionaire and retire.
Totally agree!

DocBrown

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Because he gets on twitter and acts like a manchild over being a president and a leader. He caused people to go unpaid for 34 days because the manbaby tyrant does not know what goes on in the world and around this country. He lies consistently, calls the truth fake news, pass things that harm this country and turns around and acts like it is good for us.

For lies he will lie about stupid crap like how many "Hamberders" he gave out to some sports team, to serious stuff like lies about how "well" (more like failure) on trumps part with PR hurricane recovery. He will also misrepresent information, like how he had the best "gain" from dec-jan percentage in 30 years, neglecting he is still under what he was at a year ago. Anything that ends up his fault he will blame on others, like "fake news" have Huckabee sanders lie on his behalf then shames the media for calling her out. It is just insane what this man says. (also the grab her by the **** nonsense too, birther movement, "I am the first in history" lies "I am the best doing xxxx" lies, etc.) Then people hate his blind fan base for never questioning his lies, making a big political divide. His MAGA hats might as well be KKK hoods are far as negative symbolism.

For example he put extra tariffs on china that is hurting US sell to them like soybean farmers. He caused a raise in medical things like insulin and turns around say it is cheaper. He wants to spend 5 billion on maling wall segments on out border with mexico without understanding people put drugs here though tunnels, catapults, subermines, airplines, boats, legal ports of entry smuggling. He has no clue how the world works, gets laughed at by the UN when he claims he is the best US president and other things.

TOP this off with Russian involvement that several people under him was charged and convicted with his campaign. It also does not help he tweets stuff like Hamberders and how he does not believe in "gobla waming"
he needs to be impeached, he is not mentally fit to be a president, literally Psycho.

He does not even understand the constitution and other concepts 5th to 8th graders learn and understand.
Yes, yes, yes. But no, no no. Impeaching Trump is a horrible idea. Trump is ineffective and once he's gone we can clean up the mess. But seriously, what could be worse than president Pence?

DocBrown

Contributor
Role
I do not even think he understands how long the USA/Mexico border is and how there is .. mountains there.. and water that does not have a long distance to divide the 2.

or the fact you can dig under the dirt there and how people have tunneled under the border already
It isn't a security issue. Folks can walk up to the border and get in by claiming asylum... More or less, depending on how criminal the administration is willing to be.

The big issue is environmental and safety. The border area is being hammered by the inability of species to roam where they roam - and with global warming species must either be given the ability to move or they will go extinct.

And safety... The Rio Grande floods and if there's a wall all kinds of horror happens, and already is.

DocBrown

Contributor
Role
I'm not trying to be rude. But if your not into it. Then you won't understand. The wife and are into politics and I was a life long Republican. But let's just say not anymore.
Congrats! Growth is commendable. I fled the dark side when I read a Reader's Digest article about the MiG that was spirited to Japan by a defector. The plane was a piece of garbage. It even used transistors instead of chips! The GOP's take? We must double our military spending because transistors are more resistant to EMP radiation than unshielded chips. That all US military planes' chips are shielded is irrelevant. I mean, there could be an unshielded chip somewhere in some airplane in the future. ( like the reason we must deny the right to vote to tens of thousands because one person might risk prison for no personal gain by voting illegally)

DocBrown

Contributor
Role
Multiple people have told me they actually watched his full speeches, (however long they were) and that the News Stations condense it down to the worse bit; media editing at it finest eh?

It's like if you sat down for an interview and said "they want to make it sound like I hate Mexicans" and the interviewer edits it to the part where you said "I Hate Mexicans" and that's all the interviewer put on his talk show

It would clearly show you as some kind of a Racist purely out of context and it wouldn't matter if your full interview was 90 minutes long, that 2 second Sound Clip would be all that people know you for and would judge you for it instead of actually listening to the full interview and then deciding if they support you or not.

I'm not saying "There is no way Trump is a Racist" ; but you gotta do your own research on things and get the full story before you decide to condemn someone based off of a minute taken out of an hour long speech; the full speech will give you a clear picture what kind of a person Trump really is and if that aligns your opinion with news editing; so be it.

I know Trump is a moron and he does lots of stupid things, but is he even half the monster the majority of the News Stations want you to believe?

I dont believe that; it's all political BS for views, regardless of the Truth.
So give an example.
O, I forgot. There are none. I want to learn. Show me ONE example

Orange

Contributor
Role
Private
Congrats! Growth is commendable. I fled the dark side when I read a Reader's Digest article about the MiG that was spirited to Japan by a defector. The plane was a piece of garbage. It even used transistors instead of chips! The GOP's take? We must double our military spending because transistors are more resistant to EMP radiation than unshielded chips. That all US military planes' chips are shielded is irrelevant. I mean, there could be an unshielded chip somewhere in some airplane in the future. ( like the reason we must deny the right to vote to tens of thousands because one person might risk prison for no personal gain by voting illegally)
The tube issue is frequently exaggerated. The foxbat was a fine plane for its time and role and set several aviation records-- she's still the second fastest plane in the world after the SR-71 and there's over a thousand MiG-25s vs 32 blackbirds. Using tubes over solid-state electronics was a design choice due to their thermal resilience at extreme temperatures (Going from the extreme cold of a Siberian winter to the extreme heat of Mach 2+ in a measure of minutes), reliability (compare to the F-15's AN/APG-63 mean time between failures of just 15 hours) and ease of maintenance and did not really handicap her avionics, especially given her role as an interceptor (an exclusively defensive plane used with support of ground radar). EMP resistance was an incidental feature, if an important one given her main mission was to shoot down nuclear bombers flying sorties over the Soviet Union in the event of nuclear war.

Dunno about the politics of the situation but the MiG-25 ain't no piece of garbage.

Last edited:

howiebabe

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
As far as the Rio Grande flooding, what is being proposed is a fence with slats, so the water will have no problem getting through. I also believe that the first places the fencing is scheduled for is the Arizona and New Mexico borders which are just flat desert area.

Orange

Contributor
Role
Private
I really never understood why the (((Globalists))) would hate Trump, tbh. When looking at his actions he's been an excellent president for the Davos crowd. If nothing else the so called ((Globalists))) are extremely afraid of the left at the moment, far more than by Trump or the various alt-right leaders - heck, the Wall Street journal straight up endorsed Bolsonaro, who is basically a caricature of what left leaning Americans think Trump is.
Seriously though. What the actual fuck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

Last edited:

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Unfortunately, politics is universal. It's taking everything about who we are and trying to find the channel down which it flows easiest onto our ballot paper.

In what respects does it seem to you that Trump gets hate?

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
I personally find George Bush Jr. and Obama the worst! Trump appears just to be another puppet making believe he's fighting the globalist but really a globalist himself. He might be another divide and conquer tool, its just too early to know for sure. In the first year he appeared to not playing the typical politician game but recently I believe is folding to the globalist and once again becoming another puppet. I don't believe racist crap bs pushed by the prior kkk democrats trying take the focus off themselves. He's never said anything bad about gays, lesbians. He's not racist. He's just against illegal immigrants but totally supports legal latinos. All he was against is tax payers being required to pay for sex change operations and the military having to pay for it. I agree with him on that that's basically a cosmetic surgery that needs to paid by the person that wants to have it done. I have no problem transgenders but I dont send a bill to taxpayers to get face lift or other cosmetic no emergency matters. I think that's why people exaggerated he was against trans and gays, they completely blew it out of proportion! I believe the only way to stop the corruption is another revolution unfortunately. I don't believe any CPAC picked president is ever gonna go after the REAL corruption!
I am pushing a lot of restraint in replying to this. But yes trump is literally racist (and prejudice against a religion) I do not know how you can say otherwise. I do not need to hear "mainstream media" wants to to think that, it is in his speeches and tweets. He is also misogynistic, this is shown how he reacted to defend himself with the "grab her by the P****" thing.

Last edited:

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
I am pushing a lot of restraint in replying to this. But yes trump is literally racist (and prejudice against a religion) I do not know how you can say otherwise. I do not need to hear "mainstream media" wants to to think that, it is in his speeches and tweets. He is also misogynistic, this is shown how he reacted to defend himself with the "grab her by the P****" thing.
Again I heard guys talk about this daily in High School. I didn't agree with it cause I just never thought girls like that plus i'm mostly submissive so rather than me making the first move it's usually the girl lol. I don't care what he does in his private life as long it's not illegal and is NOT a minor! See that's where I totally disagree with you theres no fact to back this up! Again you keep on omitting "illegal", like all the other democrats do. You seem to be rather educated but believe your pushing this agenda more by emotion rather than fact. I'm telling you, your party is killing themselves pushing that narrative. They are considered by most not to be take seriously anymore. If you guys continue that narrative their is a huge chance Democrats will lose once again in 2020. It doesn't matter to me either way, cause like I said you can't have REAL presidents with CPACS. I accepted we were screwed and it was circus show, when I was 18. So I could give a flying crap if it's a republican or democrat, cause lets admit at the end their on the same side of the coin. Both parties are the problem.

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm just making explicit what people who are conspiratorially minded enough to use that word tend to mean when they use said word (i.e. that it's a pretty obvious antisemitic dog whistle).
I thought hate symbols aren't allowed on ADISC, regardless of intent?

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I'm just making explicit what people who are conspiratorially minded enough to use that word tend to mean when they use said word (i.e. that it's a pretty obvious antisemitic dog whistle).
If your point is "when people say X, they often mean Y" then say that.
Dropping "hints" in subtle fashion can be easily misinterpreted.

I thought hate symbols aren't allowed on ADISC, regardless of intent?
Spreading hate is against the rules, regardless of whether or not a symbol is used.
The symbols themselves are not against the rules, but they are strongly discouraged, because they get interpreted to have hateful intent even when they're not being used that way.

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Again I heard guys talk about this daily in High School. I didn't agree with it cause I just never thought girls like that plus i'm mostly submissive so rather than me making the first move it's usually the girl lol. I don't care what he does in his private life as long it's not illegal and is NOT a minor! See that's where I totally disagree with you theres no fact to back this up! Again you keep on omitting "illegal", like all the other democrats do. You seem to be rather educated but believe your pushing this agenda more by emotion rather than fact. I'm telling you, your party is killing themselves pushing that narrative. They are considered by most not to be take seriously anymore. If you guys continue that narrative their is a huge chance Democrats will lose once again in 2020. It doesn't matter to me either way, cause like I said you can't have REAL presidents with CPACS. I accepted we were screwed and it was circus show, when I was 18. So I could give a flying crap if it's a republican or democrat, cause lets admit at the end their on the same side of the coin. Both parties are the problem.
He did that in a public setting as an adult so your argument is dismissed. What people did in HS is not an excuse, it is still despicable. How he defended it with the "locker room " bs shows he can never admit wrong in doing something. I got no issues with telling how it is and saying that is questionable on moral grounds.

The way he spoke about the "Muslim ban" and how he talks about Mexicans is literally racists, the proof is in his damn speeches. So do not sit here and claim there is no facts to back it up. I find this borderline insulting.

Trump may be cool to golf with and do other non-serious activities with, but when it comes to being a public speaker and a leader, I seen nothing worse, even worse the Bush jr's childish speeches like "OMG great evil" He does not belong in politics at all. He is out of his league here.

Last edited:

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
He did that in a public setting as an adult so your argument is dismissed. What people did in HS is not an excuse, it is still despicable. How he defended it with the "locker room " bs shows he can never admit wrong in doing something. I got no issues with telling how it is and saying that is questionable on moral grounds.

The way he spoke about the "Muslim ban" and how he talks about Mexicans is literally racists, the proof is in his damn speeches. So do not sit here and claim there is no facts to back it up. I find this borderline insulting.

Trump may be cool to golf with and do other non-serious activities with, but when it comes to being a public speaker and a leader, I seen nothing worse, even worse the Bush jr's childish speeches like "OMG great evil" He does not belong in politics at all. He is out of his league here.
Wow locker room video so damaging! *sarcastic* Show me evidence that he raped someone, or molested a minor then i'll be concerned? Seriously you want talk about REAL sex crimes, lets talk about Bill Clinton, Bush Senior, etc. And do agree with him that we can't bring anymore people in our country right now. Why in hell would we let more immigrants when we can't even take care of our own homeless, unemployed? You know there are limits, it's not just being mean. Were also still have high unemployment, why do you think this good time to flood in more immigrants? Have you seen what refugees did to the women in Germany? German woman cant even wear what they want where there's high concentration of muslims! Muslims demanding german traditions being banned because it offends them? How about Muslims abuse to women and gays? You have you ever heard Female genital mutilation? Maybe that's why he doesn't want any more coming in? Now to be fair I agreed him banning Muslim countries BUT what I didn't agree with him is NOT banning Saudi Arabia! I mean really you have soo much other REAL points to go after, the pipeline, NOT legalizing cannabis, cutting down red trees, attacking Syria... But instead it's the same broken record, MISOGINIST, XENOPHOBIA, RACIST, crap. The idiot Antifa movement has been shouting these brainless slogans for 2 years. But please keep on playing those cards and see where it gets you in 2020.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Wow locker room video so damaging! *sarcastic* Show me evidence that he raped someone, or molested a minor then i'll be concerned? Seriously you want talk about REAL sex crimes, lets talk about Bill Clinton, Bush Senior, etc. And do agree with him that we can't bring anymore people in our country right now. Why in hell would we let more immigrants when we can't even take care of our own homeless, unemployed? You know there are limits, it's not just being mean. Were also still have high unemployment, why do you think this good time to flood in more immigrants? Have you seen what refugees did to the women in Germany? German woman cant even wear what they want where there's high concentration of muslims! Muslims demanding german traditions being banned because it offends them? How about Muslims abuse to women and gays? You have you ever heard Female genital mutilation? Maybe that's why he doesn't want any more coming in? Now to be fair I agreed him banning Muslim countries BUT what I didn't agree with him is NOT banning Saudi Arabia! I mean really you have soo much other REAL points to go after, the pipeline, NOT legalizing cannabis, cutting down red trees, attacking Syria... But instead it's the same broken record, MISOGINIST, XENOPHOBIA, RACIST, crap. The idiot Antifa movement has been shouting these brainless slogans for 2 years. But please keep on playing those cards and see where it gets you in 2020.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/12/what-about-the-19-women-who-accused-trump/547724/
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/ex-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-says-hush-money-paid-over-election-concerns
What other presidents do has nothing to do with trump being a racist and misogynistic.

Last edited:

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
Yes again I know about this. These women could say anything especially if they were politically motivated. And really waiting years later to say it is very fishy. Not saying it didn't happen. But really need more evidence than just verbal accusations. And again these are not rapes or molesting a minor. If he's having sex with woman over 18 and they both consented to it, why should I care what he does in his personal life? As long it does not interfere with him carrying out his responsibilities as a president, I just don't care. He hasn't even committed any these acts while in the white house. But of course I'm sure you know who did serving his term during the white house? Bill Clinton! Now personally I didn't care about him cheating on Hillary with Monica Lewinsky, but the other cases he was accused with was NOT ok to me. And this is why cause Bill actually raped women, and had Hillary cover it up for him. He could also be a possible pedophile but I don't believe there's enough proof to be 100 percent he was also involved with minors. Than course we got creepy possible pedo Joe Biden of him kissing and very touchy with kids, whispering in their ears, this all on video. So no Trump is my least concerns because as far i've researched, he's NOT a pedophile.