why is Trump getting so much hate?

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
i hate politics but i've been wondering about this ever since the 2016 election became a hot topic. what exactly is it that makes him worse than other presidents?

Makubird

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Maybe because he never stops lying? Or his narcism? Because he is mocking everyone he doesn’t understand?
Regardless of whether he gets things done, and whether you agree on his agenda or not, he is worse than other presidents because of his lack of presidential behaviour.

Sapphyre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Incontinent
I think the reason Trump garners so much hate is because he wants to. Hate is a form of attention, and he craves attention above seemingly all else. So, he says and does very divisive things so that some people love him and others hate him; he's happy because everyone is paying attention to him either way.

If I had to summarize in one reason why he is a poor president, it's because, from what I have seen, he prioritizes his personal interests (attention-seeking included) above those of the country.

Daddy Niles

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I think people watch too much news media, which has gotten increasingly sensationalist over the years to increase viewership and I don't think most people realize how many partisan activists (sometimes even self-described) actually work as journalists. If you consume a lot of it, it will probably affect how you see the world even if little-to-nothing about it has actually changed. People would probably chill out if they took a month or two off of news and social media.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
i hate politics but i've been wondering about this ever since the 2016 election became a hot topic. what exactly is it that makes him worse than other presidents?
It started when he lost the election by nearly 3 million votes. Except our electoral college appointed him instead of going by our votes. He is a proven sexist, narcistic, xenophobic, liar, (and well so much more). Generally this guy is a walking contradiction to all the gains of modern society.

The one thing he isn't though, is politics as usual, (or any kind of evolved leader either). He used that to establish a big enough following, but has continued that following by seperating those people from the rest of society. And the more he does it, the more we hate him for it.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Because it's usually the opposite of what should be done, but the worst is yet to come, now that he's done everything and anything, actually it's reform works in the very short term, but it'll be funny when things go back to their normal state. The reforms he in fact are nothing new it's not the first to do them we already know the result before he makes them ...

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
Because he gets on twitter and acts like a manchild over being a president and a leader. He caused people to go unpaid for 34 days because the manbaby tyrant does not know what goes on in the world and around this country. He lies consistently, calls the truth fake news, pass things that harm this country and turns around and acts like it is good for us.

For lies he will lie about stupid crap like how many "Hamberders" he gave out to some sports team, to serious stuff like lies about how "well" (more like failure) on trumps part with PR hurricane recovery. He will also misrepresent information, like how he had the best "gain" from dec-jan percentage in 30 years, neglecting he is still under what he was at a year ago. Anything that ends up his fault he will blame on others, like "fake news" have Huckabee sanders lie on his behalf then shames the media for calling her out. It is just insane what this man says. (also the grab her by the **** nonsense too, birther movement, "I am the first in history" lies "I am the best doing xxxx" lies, etc.) Then people hate his blind fan base for never questioning his lies, making a big political divide. His MAGA hats might as well be KKK hoods are far as negative symbolism.

For example he put extra tariffs on china that is hurting US sell to them like soybean farmers. He caused a raise in medical things like insulin and turns around say it is cheaper. He wants to spend 5 billion on maling wall segments on out border with mexico without understanding people put drugs here though tunnels, catapults, subermines, airplines, boats, legal ports of entry smuggling. He has no clue how the world works, gets laughed at by the UN when he claims he is the best US president and other things.

TOP this off with Russian involvement that several people under him was charged and convicted with his campaign. It also does not help he tweets stuff like Hamberders and how he does not believe in "gobla waming"
he needs to be impeached, he is not mentally fit to be a president, literally Psycho.

He does not even understand the constitution and other concepts 5th to 8th graders learn and understand.

Last edited:

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think people watch too much news media, which has gotten increasingly sensationalist over the years to increase viewership and I don't think most people realize how many partisan activists (sometimes even self-described) actually work as journalists. If you consume a lot of it, it will probably affect how you see the world even if little-to-nothing about it has actually changed. People would probably chill out if they took a month or two off of news and social media.
I'm trying to find out where I can be reliable, but in any case if a president makes a reform, let it be explained by X, Y, Z, the text of the reform will remain the same, if the reform is good it will remain good, if it is bad it will remain bad.

dadboddl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not trying to be rude. But if your not into it. Then you won't understand. The wife and are into politics and I was a life long Republican. But let's just say not anymore.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Because he gets on twitter and acts like a manchild over being a president and a leader. He caused people to go unpaid for 34 days because the manbaby tyrant does not know what goes on in the world and around this country. He lies consistently, calls the truth fake news, pass things that harm this country and turns around and acts like it is good for us.

For example he put extra tariffs on china that is hurting US sell to them like soybean farmers. He caused a raise in medical things like insulin and turns around say it is cheaper. He wants to spend 5 billion on maling wall segments on out border with mexico without understanding people put drugs here though tunnels, catapults, subermines, airplines, boats, legal ports of entry smuggling. He has no clue how the world works, gets laughed at by the UN when he claims he is the best US president and other things.

TOP this off with Russian involvement that several people under him was charged and convicted with his campaign. It also does not help he tweets stuff like Hamberders and how he does not believe in "gobla waming"
he needs to be impeached, he is not mentally fit to be a president, literally Psycho.

He does not even understand the constitution and other concepts 5th to 8th graders learn and understand.
What to say better. After honestly I would not like to be at home the two main political parties, are as despairing as the other, how it right and left in France is same, but no, it's just an impression ... I'm sure if I think about it enough I can come to believe ..>. is not the French political parties are, as bad.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
What to say better. After honestly I would not like to be at home the two main political parties, are as despairing as the other, how it right and left in France is same, but no, it's just an impression ... I'm sure if I think about it enough I can come to believe ..>. is not the French political parties are, as bad.
sorry i was adding an edit to explain what lies when someone pointed out to me the BS I should remark on with this "Im the first in history" stuff and how he is tried of hearing it.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Pretty much what Slomo said. What makes me even more frustrated is that, because the office of President has shed all of its integrity under Trump, it will probably be several more election cycles before we get candidates from either party who are running on their own merits. The bar for what a President can and should be has been lowered so far that simply not being like Trump is going to be a major factor in electability.

Last edited:

canyon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
He gets so much hate because of the Deep State/Main Stream Media Complex. I don't like everything he does, but it is obvious that being a rich white male president is not what the globalists are positioning for. The powers that be want America to be another EU leading to a one world government order ruled by an oligarchy communist elite. This country is about individual God-given freedoms enshrined in our constitution. They hate that and hate him for it.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
He gets so much hate because of the Deep State/Main Stream Media Complex. I don't like everything he does, but it is obvious that being a rich white male president is not what the globalists are positioning for. The powers that be want America to be another EU leading to a one world government order ruled by an oligarchy communist elite. This country is about individual God-given freedoms enshrined in our constitution. They hate that and hate him for it.
Kappa.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
no, its cuz he says dumb s*** like this DAILY:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-president-trump-on-face-the-nation-february-3-2019/
MARGARET BRENNAN: See a resurgence of terror groups like Al-Qaeda--

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: And you know what we'll do? We'll come back if we have to. We have very fast airplanes, we have very good cargo planes. We can come back very quickly,
he wants to pull out of Syria just cuz he thinks its easy to go back because "We have very fast airplanes, we have very good cargo planes. We can come back very quickly"!!!!!!?????? wtf

he does not know what is going on, that simple

Last edited:

Andybun

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
no, its cuz he says dumb s*** like this DAILY:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-president-trump-on-face-the-nation-february-3-2019/

he wants to pull out of Syria just cuz he thinks its easy to go back because "We have very fast airplanes, we have very good cargo planes. We can come back very quickly"!!!!!!?????? wtf

he does not know what is going on, that simple
A relatively more recent example, is his vast geographic knowledge, when he didn't know about the existence of Nepal and made it a part of India. At least, he was close.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
A relatively more recent example, is his vast geographic knowledge, when he didn't know about the existence of Nepal and made it a part of India. At least, he was close.
I do not even think he understands how long the USA/Mexico border is and how there is .. mountains there.. and water that does not have a long distance to divide the 2.

or the fact you can dig under the dirt there and how people have tunneled under the border already

Last edited:

Andybun

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do not even think he understands how long the USA/Mexico border is and how there is .. mountains there.. and water that does not have a long distance to divide the 2.

or the fact you can dig under the dirt there and how people have tunneled under the border already
Funny you mention that.
A couple days ago, in my local newspaper was a sketch showing two bricklayers alongside a half ready brickwall.
One worker said to the other: "If each of Trumps lies would have been just one brick, the wall would be finished by now".

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Funny you mention that.
A couple days ago, in my local newspaper was a sketch showing two bricklayers alongside a half ready brickwall.
One worker said to the other: "If each of Trumps lies would have been just one brick, the wall would be finished by now".
xD