• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Why is life so unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My dog died today, ADISC.

He's had almost as many health problems as years in his life.

We got him on April 4th, 1997.

When he was young, he was just...sick.

When he was about 3, he had severe pancreatitis.

When he was 4-5, he had ruptured discs in his spine.

Then he had pancreatitis again.

The he had back surgery AGAIN.

Then he had cysts on his back feet.

Then he was attacked by a dog.

Then he had diabetes, and now he had a spleen tumor.

Poor thing never did anything worse than bite the occasional mailman or UPS guy, and c'mon, he's a dog, can you really begrudge him that?

R.I.P. Rizzo 1-08-2009

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My condolences, it is amazing how we bond with our pets. I know you and your family gave him the love that made up for his otherwise difficult life.

Nam

Role
Diaper Lover
=(

I'm sorry to hear that, I used to have another dog which died a few years ago, I understand how you feel, dogs indeed become awesome friends. My condolences =(.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Sorry to hear that. *hugs*

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Always hurts to lose someone you love, even if they're small and furry. Remember what a great friend and companion he was to you.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Really sorry to hear this. That dog had the most incredible bad luck and I am sorry for you and offer my deepest sympathy.

*cuddles*

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Always hurts to lose someone you love, even if they're small and furry. Remember what a great friend and companion he was to you.
Could not have said it better myself. I know what it is like to lose a pet. :(

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
I am so sorry for you, Manveru. I wish that I could think of something to say that would help to lessen your sorrow, but I cannot.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It sucks to loose a pet, especially a loyal doggie. Some puppies just don't make it. That's why bitches give birth to litters, the survival rate is lower than people. It sounds like that's what happened, except Rizzo had a lot of fight in him.

Role
He wasn't even the runt of the litter. Actually, we had taken him to 5 different vets and each said he was the biggest bichon they'd ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.