Why is Ireland such an ABDL Desert?

Slip92

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I moved to Dublin 6 months ago and I’m incredibly underwhelmed at how sparse the ABDL scene is - I cant seem to find any AB friends, it seems to be far more low key than in the UK.
Finding good quality plastic backed nappies is also a challenge - Luckily I return to the UK by car/ferry every couple of months so I can import a couple of boxes of ABDL nappies with me each time.

Rant over, just feeling a bit lonely and dissapointed :(

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
You might mention what you've tried. I'm not active on FetLife, but I did log in just now for a look, and it appears there's a Dublin group with ~80 members, and an Ireland group with nearly 300 members. I didn't look at either of them, though. FWIW.

Last edited:

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
There is a group in Dublin and they are on fetlife called wruff & tumble they did an event before Christmas we attended with friends of ours from Belfast and it was grand. Look them up really nice group and good mix of girls and guys but I will say one thing Irish society is very repressive so events coming out is a big ballsy step for a lot of people over there

DaddyLukas

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I experienced the same when I moved here to Ireland/Dublin. But I totally can recommend to get in touch with the ageplayers group in FetLife. There is a monthly Munch where you can meet new people 😊 but overall, the scene is quite small so far ...

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Try living in New Zealand :(
The scenery makes up for it though. Seriously.

Your post caused me to imagine Vizzini from The Princess Bride, shouting at Inigo, "Do you want me to send you back to where you were, daddy-less... in Greenland?!" (And then Inigo bursts into tears and pulls out his pacifier. It should've happened that way.)

Last edited:

babybigdiaper

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I moved to Dublin 6 months ago and I’m incredibly underwhelmed at how sparse the ABDL scene is - I cant seem to find any AB friends, it seems to be far more low key than in the UK.
Finding good quality plastic backed nappies is also a challenge - Luckily I return to the UK by car/ferry every couple of months so I can import a couple of boxes of ABDL nappies with me each time.

Rant over, just feeling a bit lonely and dissapointed :(
big hello from the north,