• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Why I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I do not wear diapers. I just have feeling about wearing them. I'm mostly afraid of wearing them do to my mother Being slightly crazy. So I want to find someone who can help me find a way to make the feeling go away. So I guess I don't fit into any of the things on here.

I'm 19 from NC. I'm a amateur photographer. I'll be happy to share my photos here but I think I'll just put the link in my Sig.

I'm going to try to move out this year after high school. So this can go ether way.

Thanks for the welcome in advance:
-Mark

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome to the site. :)

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Sweetie, the feeling doesn't go away.

Perhaps you can control it.
Perhaps you can limit it.
Perhaps you can take the edge off until you have the opportunity to indulge it.

But it isn't going to completely go away.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
I've controlled it sense I was thirteen. It started after My parents quit having foster kids. I guess I grew up with abunch of little kid running around that I havent goten over them quiting. MOst of the kids were in diapers. even some of the older kids. THe oldest were five.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
No worries, mon, I'm pretty sure you'll be stuck with it for the rest of your life. You've just gotta accept yourself for yourself. If it helps, I struggled with (and still am) the same thing.

A

Asher

welcome Scoo : )

What kind of photography are you into (nature, people, etc.)?

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
welcome Scoo : )

What kind of photography are you into (nature, people, etc.)?
All type. I've never done nude photos. Just click the link and enjoy.

S

soren456

. . . .I'm going to try to move out this year after high school. So this can go ether way . . . .
First, welcome. Very nice photography at your site, too.

Yes, things can go either way, but I'm not sure you're seeing the real options.

You can be comfortable with yourself, or you can fight yourself about diapers (and a lot of other things). If your wiring is like other humans, those are your broad choices.

I hope you will choose comfort.

(And there's a lot of people here who will help.)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome as well, and yes, beautiful photos. I think this site can give you a lot of useful information, help and support. Soon you'll probably be out on your own and you can make your own decisions as to whether you want to try diapers or not. I suspect most everyone here on the site has wrestled with diaper desires. We all have our own story to tell. It's possible you might outgrow the desire, but the odds are against that happening, in which case, you have to learn how to cope and adapt. It's not the end of the world. Everyone has something in their life that plays at the mind. Eventually those who find happiness have found balance and compromise.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
First, welcome. Very nice photography at your site, too.

Yes, things can go either way, but I'm not sure you're seeing the real options.

You can be comfortable with yourself, or you can fight yourself about diapers (and a lot of other things). If your wiring is like other humans, those are your broad choices.

I hope you will choose comfort.

(And there's a lot of people here who will help.)
Thankyou. I hope I make the right choice.

Welcome as well, and yes, beautiful photos. I think this site can give you a lot of useful information, help and support. Soon you'll probably be out on your own and you can make your own decisions as to whether you want to try diapers or not. I suspect most everyone here on the site has wrestled with diaper desires. We all have our own story to tell. It's possible you might outgrow the desire, but the odds are against that happening, in which case, you have to learn how to cope and adapt. It's not the end of the world. Everyone has something in their life that plays at the mind. Eventually those who find happiness have found balance and compromise.
Thankyou I hope that it is a clear choice.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've controlled it sense I was thirteen. It started after My parents quit having foster kids. I guess I grew up with abunch of little kid running around that I havent goten over them quiting. MOst of the kids were in diapers. even some of the older kids. THe oldest were five.
First off, welcome to the site :)

I don't doubt that you've controlled it or that you could continue to do so. The question you need to ask yourself is to what end do you do so? It's definitely an unorthodox urge, but if it's something you do in private (or with a willing significant other, if you swing that way), then where is the harm? Heck, it could even be (although I think it's unlikely) that you've just fixated on this in your head and that the actual experience would be of no interest. Control is all well and good, but use it for things that matter.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
First off, welcome to the site :)

(although I think it's unlikely) that you've just fixated on this in your head and that the actual experience would be of no interest.
I thought about that for awhile. and that might be it. Wich means it could very well go away.

even if I get over this urge thing. I'm still enjoying the site.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Off the top of my head, I can think of 2 people where these urges went away, and neither of them where pushing it, it just sorta happened. And by went away I believe they feel more that it is at a level where they don't need to act on it, instead of completely absent.

Basically you can fight it, or you can try to accept this part of yourself. I would go for the latter if you can manage it. Liking yourself is better than the alternative.

I say just hang around here. Talk to people, get to know them. Maybe go on IRC. Getting to know people and understand how they feel about this might help you come to terms with yourself.

Also there is a lot of fun off topic stuff, and sometimes it's just fun to talk.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

--- mzk

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Off the top of my head, I can think of 2 people where these urges went away, and neither of them where pushing it, it just sorta happened. And by went away I believe they feel more that it is at a level where they don't need to act on it, instead of completely absent.

Basically you can fight it, or you can try to accept this part of yourself. I would go for the latter if you can manage it. Liking yourself is better than the alternative.

I say just hang around here. Talk to people, get to know them. Maybe go on IRC. Getting to know people and understand how they feel about this might help you come to terms with yourself.

Also there is a lot of fun off topic stuff, and sometimes it's just fun to talk.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

--- mzk
Well there is one thing I left out of my first post. When I was thirteen I tried to wear them. It felt good. So this might be where this is coming from. I forced my self to forget that but I guess I remembered it after joining.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community, as you can see we're all willing to help you cope with the conflicting forces within and without your existence.

Some of us find that the urges wax and wane (in extreme cases we call it the binge-purge cycle). Just try whatever you want, keep doing whatever makes you feel comfortable, and you will get to the point where you're happy with yourself.

Meanwhile, do get to know us and let us get to know you.

Awesome photos, too. :)

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Welcome to our community, as you can see we're all willing to help you cope with the conflicting forces within and without your existence.

Some of us find that the urges wax and wane (in extreme cases we call it the binge-purge cycle). Just try whatever you want, keep doing whatever makes you feel comfortable, and you will get to the point where you're happy with yourself.

Meanwhile, do get to know us and let us get to know you.

Awesome photos, too. :)
Thanks for the welcome. It seems they come when I think about it or on here.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi and welcome to the site. I think the issues of your desires have already been addressed by others, and I'll simply add that it just takes time to figure stuff like this out. In any case, being involved here surely can't hurt matters. Yeah, it could go either way (though I'm going to agree with the majority here in saying that these desires don't easily go away), but just be open to whichever way it goes. Hopefully we can give you some assistance if you need it!

Also, I just wanted to commend you on the photographs. They looked pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing them.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site!

Awesome pics

Status
Not open for further replies.