• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Why I love diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
When was five I you use to sneek in to the rags pile of diapers I would ware them every time I could .It made me feel so :smile1:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When was five I you use to sneek in to the rags pile of diapers I would ware them every time I could .It made me feel so :smile1:

Welcome to adisc. I used to do that, and after our kids were a little older and finally out of diapers, I raided some of our "diaper wipers". When you have children, people give you (at baby showers) the flat cloth diapers which you can use many ways. Usually they get used to wipe off the baby's face, and other spills. To enhance these, I went out to the store and bought some baby pre-folded cloth diapers. I could actually pin the flat diaper to me as I've always been thin, and I would stuff that flat diaper with a couple of baby pre-folds. I could and still can, fit into Gerber Toddler sized plastic pants.

So what else do you enjoy besides diapers? I'm a professional musician and an educator. I enjoy reading and I'm a writer. I have a short story published to Barnes and Noble's Nook Books, and I'm working on a novel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.