Why I like to be a little

RyseBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
When I was 8/10 years old I was living with my grandma and Aunty I got abused a lot locked in my room and wasn’t allowed out. I had to go toilet in my room as there was no other place to go. Until my grandma put me in baby nappies and ducktaped it shut so I couldn’t take it off. I was also strapped to my bed in only a nappy overnight. and forced to stand for hrs in only a nappy with my hands tied. So that’s the reason why I like to be a little to feel loved as I never had the opportunity. 🙏🏻

• Sad
Reactions: medfet878 and LittleAndAlone
RyseBaby said:
When I was 8/10 years old I was living with my grandma and Aunty I got abused a lot locked in my room and wasn’t allowed out. I had to go toilet in my room as there was no other place to go. Until my grandma put me in baby nappies and ducktaped it shut so I couldn’t take it off. I was also strapped to my bed in only a nappy overnight. and forced to stand for hrs in only a nappy with my hands tied. So that’s the reason why I like to be a little to feel loved as I never had the opportunity. 🙏🏻
Im so sorry about what you had to experience growing up. I can’t imagine how difficult that must have been.

cloakplt said:
Im so sorry about what you had to experience growing up. I can’t imagine how difficult that must have been.
It was horrible wish I could restart childhood

🥺😭💔

My nieces and nephews will never know why I hug them so tightly and never want to let go.

• Love
Reactions: RyseBaby
LittleAndAlone said:
🥺😭💔

My nieces and nephews will never know why I hug them so tightly and never want to let go.
Rightttt

Back