Why I choose to be an Abdl.

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I don’t know if a lot of people feel same I do but here’s my explanation for being and Abdl. I live in a world where I have to have 100% control of the situation. Being in the Marines I have to know exactly what I’m doing and have complete control. So as I sit in my makeshift diaper that I just filled with peepee. I realize why I do this. It feels great not being in control and just feel little again. When you didn’t have sense of the world and just let things run there course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punku and Rednaxela
So few of us consciously choose to be ABDLs, I took this to mean that you're choosing to accept it (maybe you can clarify if I've misunderstood). About the only examples I can think of where folks choose is in those rare cases where they're introduced to it by their SO and they take to it. Perhaps even in those cases, it was just waiting beneath the surface to be triggered. I don't think we can really know, at least not with the kind of research we're getting right now.

In any event, I'm glad you're happy with it. I hope it stays that way. Sometimes, we get this kind of giddy excitement about ABDL stuff and then it crashes (see binge and purge). There's no reason this must happen but when we haven't found our balance, I think it's more likely.

Reactions: Speck and Punku
I can’t handle stress so being a full time ABDL will make be very happy

For me, sometimes I feel like my adult side is just a mask I put on and maybe...just maybe who I am in littlespace is the true me. I know that isn't reality but that's what I've felt my whole life. Along with the safety that diapers provide me...I don't even know how to explain it. My heart feels warm and my body tingles with an overwhelming sense of love/joy?

Not to mention after finding a mommy, I don't know if I could even go back to vanilla relationships. This dynamic provides me more love/happiness than normal married life ever did for me. It has this level of trust and vulnerability that maybe only compares in BDSM relationships or the unconditional love a parent has for their child.

I guess that's why I choose this lifestyle.

I just except that I love being a ABDL. I guess I can control the need to be in that situation. It’s part of my life and need to except it.

I'm also a "former now disabled" Marine, and was in that exact same situation back when I was still in. The constantly having to be a "tough soldier" and always adulting is stress that slowly builds up. Being abdl is a perfect way to release that stress for us, though it does come with the added risk of being found out- in a military situation too (which is soooo worse than any civilian can imagine). All I can say is bide your time while in, and watch out for those random bunk checks.

Reactions: Rahrah1
Back