Why hello there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xx999

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Just thought I'd post after being a member for 3 (I think?) months.

So uh, a little about me, let's see...

I used to post on a certain forum that trolls places like this on an almost regular basis, despite me being a TB (yes, I'm a hypocrite, etc), but I recently quit posting there. As you can probably imagine, I am pretty self-loathing, being a TB despite not wanting to be one.

It obviously sucks to view yourself that way, which is mainly why I registered here; to be able to rid myself of such feelings and to be able to accept myself as the one I am, as well as knowing that I'm not alone (even though I've been aware of that for quite a while...:p).

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just thought I'd post after being a member for 3 (I think?) months.

So uh, a little about me, let's see...

I used to post on a certain forum that trolls places like this on an almost regular basis, despite me being a TB (yes, I'm a hypocrite, etc), but I recently quit posting there. As you can probably imagine, I am pretty self-loathing, being a TB despite not wanting to be one.
Probably not the best thing to admit when you first get your foot in the door. Heaven forbid the neg-rep monster comes after me... but I just get a really ominous feeling.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Well, welcome

Hope you'll enjoy it here and don't be too shy to post.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Self-loathing is one thing, but when you turn it outward to strike at others like yourself it's even worse. I expect that's starting to sink in with you or you wouldn't be here. This can be a hard thing to accept, but while it's unusual, it's not bad or evil. It's all in how you allow yourself to deal with it. You were dealing with it badly; if you give this place a fair chance, it may help you deal with it better. Welcome to the site.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
welcome to the forum fellow Swede :)

you shouldnt hate yourself of this fetish, there are far worse things than being a infantilist. e.g. you could be a crack addict sucking dick for a fix!

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to ADISC. I think you will find it helpful to be in this community with others like yourself and hope that this will help you towards accepting yourself.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I used to post on a certain forum that trolls places like this on an almost regular basis.
Teenbabynet?

You sound cool. Welcome.

... but I just get a really ominous feeling.
Funnily enough I get a similiar feeling whenever I see one of your posts.

Last edited:

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Wow, you Swedes are taking over the place!

There's be one more here... I've hinted that he should join as he's a good friend of mine.

So, where do you live, xx999, if you don't mind me asking?

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
How many Swedish people are here now? It's great to see some fellow countrymen come here.

Hope you like it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.