• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Why hello there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Well, uhhh...Hi! I'm Nei (pronounced like Nay) and I stumbled across this site, so I thought that I might give it a go! I'm 19, live in Florida, am studying to be a therapist, still live with my mum, have no car, and I'm an absolute dork. However, I have an amazon side, so watch out or I might hurt ya! I enjoy all types of people, so don't hesitate to start up a chat with me or something. But I'm kind of busy most of the time, so I won't be on 24/7.

I like anime, manga (yup, major dork) music, tea, organic foods, swimming and drawing. I however do NOT like coffee, running (ughhh bad leg), cleaning or any of those girly things.

Oh yeah, I'm a caretaker *points to username* :biggrin: So uhhh...yeah!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
We prefer "hep-to-the-jive-cat" to "major dork" just so you know. As to coffee, thash ok, I'll have yours if you don't want it. Yay amazons! Yay carers!

istockphoto_5658648-raccoon-coffee.jpg

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome! I think you will find there are many fellow dorks here :p. Not liking coffee, though.. I can't relate to that so much, haha.

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around.

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I like anime, manga, music, swimming and drawing. I however do NOT like coffee, running (ughhh bad leg), cleaning or any of those girly things.

I completely agree with you on all of these.

Nice to meet you, extra nice if you like either my avi or screenname. xD

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
haha. another floridian! ^_^! Welcome, welcome. Enjoying your summer spell of heat mixed with thunderstorms in the afternoons, every single day? =p Awaiting the first real hurricane of the season to hit? XD

If you can't tell, I live in florida too. :3 I'm in daytona beach area, though, so not very "south" lol

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Enjoying your summer spell of heat mixed with thunderstorms in the afternoons, every single day? =p Awaiting the first real hurricane of the season to hit? XD

Ahaha, I can't wait until we get a hurricane. They're so much fun to watch for some reason. :p And I live near Daytona too. How weird. :laugh:

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
lets see,
anime/ manga, check
dorkiness check
if by amazon side u mean abit of a warrior women i.e abit of a fighter (like warfare history , workouts, martial arts etc) then CHECk, YUP youll do just fine. specially with the other self-proclaimed nerds around here, me included. :D:p

E

Error404

I don't normally respond to intro threads, but I'm a sucker for caretakers and I'm an attention whore, go figure.

What particular anime/manga? I'm a cyberpunk fan myself with stuff like Gunslinger Girl, Ghost In The Shell and Serial Experiments Lain

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
Ahaha, I can't wait until we get a hurricane. They're so much fun to watch for some reason. :p And I live near Daytona too. How weird. :laugh:

they freak me out, yet something about them draws me outside in the middle of one nearly everytime. XD I was walking around outside during hurricane Francis a couple years back, until I saw a tree snap. I ran back inside and kept it like that from there on out. >>

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I don't normally respond to intro threads, but I'm a sucker for caretakers and I'm an attention whore, go figure.

What particular anime/manga? I'm a cyberpunk fan myself with stuff like Gunslinger Girl, Ghost In The Shell and Serial Experiments Lain

I'm a weird kind of all over the place manga fan. My current favorites are D.Gray-Man and Baccano, but I'm also into Kuroshitsuji, Chobits, Mamotte Lolipop, Fullmetal Alchemist, and anything that involves little broken boys. (Ahhh, I'm so happy my rp buddy is okay with diaper-related rps.)

they freak me out, yet something about them draws me outside in the middle of one nearly everytime. XD I was walking around outside during hurricane Francis a couple years back, until I saw a tree snap. I ran back inside and kept it like that from there on out. >>

I wasn't here for Francis, since I moved here 2 years ago, but my Grandma was. Fay was my first real 'storm' and it's kind of like the rainy version of Massachusett's snowstorms. Soooo much fun! :biggrin:

Role
  1. Private
Well, uhhh...Hi! I'm Nei (pronounced like Nay) and I stumbled across this site, so I thought that I might give it a go! I'm 19, live in Florida, am studying to be a therapist, still live with my mum, have no car, and I'm an absolute dork. However, I have an amazon side, so watch out or I might hurt ya! I enjoy all types of people, so don't hesitate to start up a chat with me or something. But I'm kind of busy most of the time, so I won't be on 24/7.

I like anime, manga (yup, major dork) music, tea, organic foods, swimming and drawing. I however do NOT like coffee, running (ughhh bad leg), cleaning or any of those girly things.

Oh yeah, I'm a caretaker *points to username* :biggrin: So uhhh...yeah!

Oh. My. Gawd.

You're a dork too!?! No way. No, effing, way. Wow. Talk about a small world, huh? Of all the things to have in common, that. I mean, what are the odds, right? Like, probably 10:1?

That's just too cool. Welcome to the site, dudette.

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Oh. My. Gawd.

You're a dork too!?! No way. No, effing, way. Wow. Talk about a small world, huh? Of all the things to have in common, that. I mean, what are the odds, right? Like, probably 10:1?

That's just too cool. Welcome to the site, dudette.

DORK POWER!
And Thank you :)

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
heh, you'll love the whole boarding up the windows for the slightest threat of a hurricane, then taking them down and finding holes in your walls because of the nails. lol

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Oh sweet, another dork! No worries mate, you're in good company. And I'll take that latte you're holding. ;)

--Danny :ninja:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
*has been off-site for a few days, forgive her hyperness...*

Welcome!! After reading these two pages, I seem to remember "anime" and "caretaker", so I basically love you. (Going through some issues regarding caretakers right now, so please ignore anything I whine about. ;) )

Oh, and hating coffee, which results in more love! Yay! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD LIGHT YOUR AVATAR IS FROM OURON HOST CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle-snuggle-glomp-attack-twirl-fall* HONEY IS SO CUTE!!!!

*coughs* ... 'xcuse me...

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Which avi? where? Mes stop playing these mind games.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
He's talking about mine, and I just finished season 1!

BTW Thanks Mes, ily too!

Don't sound so accomplished you jerk!

Season 1 is all there is. :'( There's no 27th episode!!! :'( :'( :'( D:

*finished it a day ago*

"Let's play the 'Which one is Hikaru' game!"

No seriously, we're playing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.