Why everyone should wear nappies to bed!

The waste generated would be an environmental disaster lol

skunk053 said:
But worth billions! :p

Reactions: ChocChip and skunk053
lacutah said:
But worth billions! :p

I'mma be honest. You got me there.

Reactions: PupSpaz
Research was funded by a drug company. I'd prefer diapers to the drug.
Maybe I could convince my wife that wetting at night could improve my productivity.

Reactions: CrinklingCajun and joydl19
Before I started wearing every night I wald get up 3 to 5 times a night easily and still wet the bed sometimes. Now I sleep really well and it I do wake up I go straight back to sleep. I am much better off with a nappy on.

Reactions: fetishpro, lpv2546, dude36608 and 5 others
If Trump wants to Make America Great Again, or if Boris wants to Unleash Britain’s Potential... they should make it compulsory ;)

Me too. I don't have accidents and never need to wee more than once or twice per night, but it's so much more convenient and restful to just wake up enough to use the nappy and drift off again. I do often have quite a lot to drink during the evening so when I wake, it's because my bladder is truly full. A boosted Betterdry or similar is the nappy of choice as this will handle the heavy floods, plus the bulk and thickness is comforting and reassuring and helps me sleep soundly.

Recently I have been trying a large nappy (I usually wear medium) over the top instead of waterproof pants, so that its waistband comes well up my tummy. That feels wonderfully safe and secure even if it doesn't add anything useful by way of leak protection. It doesn't matter how bulky or obvious the nappy is at night, so it's as good a time as any to enjoy the practical advantages of extra thickness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChocChip
skunk053 said:
Not if they used cloth diapers. Water is a renewable resource.

This is why I wear every night. A while back I started needing to get up 3-5 times every single night, partly due to age, partly due to minor complications with a twingy bladder after kidney surgery, partly because I was drinking heavily. I was a wreck during the day and my productivity fell as i was always tired. I was ABDL, but I only wore on weekends and during special occasions. Then I decided to try wearing during weeknights. My life was transformed. Not only do i get a great sleep, but wearing diapers at night is better stress relief than drinking. I'm happiest in a diaper, and find it hard to be sad when wearing.

I also spend less on diapers in a month than I did on booze. I wear around 5 cases of diapers a year, costing me about $1,000 with all other expenses included. I'm still putting >$2000 in the bank in unspent booze money

Reactions: RedPandaDL, NooNoo, dude36608 and 1 other person
babyboy said:
That depends on where you live. In many areas, aquifers are being depleted, so water is not a renewable resource.

babyboy said:
unfortunately the carbon cost of producing cloth nappies is higher than that of disposables and some county's in the UK are now offering a recycling service for both baby and adult disposables. no more landfill where i live.

Reactions: SAPexpanded and NooNoo
One step ahead of the game on this I have been wearing diapers to bed for around 4 years straight now zero breaks which is crazy to think about. I highly recommend to all that can.

Reactions: CrinklingCajun
As a cowboy who has to get up in the early spring months at 2 a.m. to check the heifers to see if any are having problems calving, and then when they do, have to spend hours watching them or going in and pulling the calf, I have bigger worries than my getting up to go pee.

But I do like the thought of diaper wearing as an accepted convenience in society. It would relieve (sorry, no pun intended) a lot of DLs from having to explain why they want to wear diapers at night.

Reactions: NooNoo
Ah it's probably the best feeling, being able to just pee in my diaper and not have to walk my way to the bathroom at night time when I should be sleeping 🤗

Also there's no rush to jump out of bed when you need to go in the morning. During the weekends, you can just lounge in your favorite diaper with some good ole coffee and not have a care in the world.

Reactions: CrinklingCajun, ChocChip and diaperfooties
toyboy said:
Before I started wearing every night I wald get up 3 to 5 times a night easily and still wet the bed sometimes. Now I sleep really well and it I do wake up I go straight back to sleep. I am much better off with a nappy on.

Same, I've been wearing to bed for about a year now and I sleep way better. Sometimes I wake up wet too.

Yeah, toilets are clearly a bad idea on balance!

Back