Why does it feel so good

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have asked before, I’m going to ask again.
Why does wearing a nappy feel so good, I think about it every time I put a nappy on, why does a piece of plastic and some padding, full of my own pee, give me that warm feeling, that feels so good against inner thigh 😵‍💫🤪, I absolutely love the feeling, I’m a different person when I’m wearing a nappy. Any thoughts?.

Reactions: perlFerret, anonymousluke, BuffedBaby and 1 other person

Anemone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Soft, warm, safe, secure, what's not to love?

Reactions: perlFerret, skylanderpamp, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For me, wearing diapers is sexually stimulating as well as comforting, so it's a win/win on both fronts.

Reactions: perlFerret and warmfeeling

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Wow, its really tied up in quite a lot, but it basically comes down to the connection to the last time we were in diapers, as toddlers. Potty training is the time when life became complicated, hard, not soft and fluffy and only about love. We become more and more aware of reality, and begin to be held accountable for responsibilities.

It's memory for our proprioceptive systems, soothes our nervous systems. That is why it feels so good, it holds the key to remembering contentment and bliss.

Reactions: perlFerret, OmiOMy, BABYTIGERCUB and 1 other person

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Turfy said:
Wow, its really tied up in quite a lot, but it basically comes down to the connection to the last time we were in diapers, as toddlers. Potty training is the time when life became complicated, hard, not soft and fluffy and only about love. We become more and more aware of reality, and begin to be held accountable for responsibilities.

It's memory for our proprioceptive systems, soothes our nervous systems. That is why it feels so good, it holds the key to remembering contentment and bliss.
Must admit, I did like being in nappies as a kid, not as much as I do now though, it feels wonderful

Reactions: perlFerret

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Peeing!! Omg! How can that be so pleasurable to just stand there and wet yourself. But it does!

Reactions: perlFerret, BuffedBaby, diaperdude and 3 others

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Not have to worry very much about going about for my daily routines .
Along with not waking up in a wet area in our bed, that she doesn't care for at all !!

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude and warmfeeling

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Happy in our nappy and they look awesome 👌

Reactions: warmfeeling

Whitechocolate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
warmfeeling said:
I have asked before, I’m going to ask again.
Why does wearing a nappy feel so good, I think about it every time I put a nappy on, why does a piece of plastic and some padding, full of my own pee, give me that warm feeling, that feels so good against inner thigh 😵‍💫🤪, I absolutely love the feeling, I’m a different person when I’m wearing a nappy. Any thoughts?.
I absolutely love peeing in diapers. I would rather wear a diaper then not use diapers. Just something about being warm secure and wet anywhere i go is amazing

Reactions: warmfeeling and diaperdude

GoodnitesXL21

Loves Diapers & Bikinis! Both awesome undies! 😁
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find myself thinking about this still from time to time. I absolutely notice a difference in my mood/calmness throughout the day. I also fall asleep quicker/less noticeably when diapered vs. not.

Well designed diapers do just feel so wonderful with their gentle materials. I can't think of anything else like it🤗

When dry with some powder I love how soft and lightly fluffy they feel. I also love the subtle gentle brushing of the ruffley leak guards on my inner thighs.

The added warmth from wetting along with the nice "hugging" feeling from the swelling is very calming.🥰 I love how it gets more pronounced as the day goes on. It's just such a pleasant "presence" from the bulk that you can't escape from once the first wetting happens. I kind of love the finality of it and the fact that it can't be undone either. There's just no way to unwet/unswell a disposable diaper!😳

Reactions: BuffedBaby and warmfeeling