• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Why does ADISC look similar to digital spy forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elli

Is it 'cos whoever set them up used the same pre-designed web layout type thing? (I'm no techie) or are they in any way linked? (Though I doubt it). I was wondering.

F

Falkio

If I recall correctly, our administrator (Moo) used separate programs for different forum features. For example, the gallery was coded by a different program than the blog section, then made to look the same. One anime site I go to has a similar layout. Chances are that the identical program was used.

So yes, it was. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
A lot of forums look just like this. It's vBulletin man!

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
A lot of forums look just like this. It's vBulletin man!
[font="Calibri,Arial"]This. It doesn't help that the default skin was never changed from the default for a new vB install.[/font]

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Well, I use the Sophya skin, so it prolly wouldn't look similar for me. :p
(Pink and blue = <3 )

Last edited:
E

Elli

You know too much.
I know nothing! :)

I was looking up what it means when you hear an announcement on the London Underground that says a station is closed due to a 'Passenger Incldent'. I wondered if it meant something like a person jumping in the track. One of the google links was to where the question was asked on digital spy.

What's a 'burn notice'?

I am clueless with technology. I need it interpretted into an analogy of something I know before I understand it. Thanks for your answers though!

Status
Not open for further replies.