Why do you wear diapers?

LuvMyDiapers said:
So being disabled does have sucky aspects, but I still love how sexually responsive and enjoyable I find my diapers even though I've been in them for so many years. Also, the incontinence aspect seems to somehow trigger a submissive bondage side of me, ...
I'm sorry for your condition in the first place - but you nailed it! I always loved the coziness of my diapers what was even amplified when being wet and messy. so it was the most important thing for me as a kid to keep my diapers as long as possible besides the advantage that I never missed anything -like others- by going potty. luckily I was diagnosed as an autist (HFA) at about 5 or 6 and thus from there on allowed to stay diapered and the fight for potty training was over when the doc told my parents that this is quite normal for autist.

now, as I'm wearing fulltime again since the late 90s I still feel the same way even if the sensation when I wet is not so intense anymore for I'm incontinent for a long time and thus it never gets as nice warm anymore as when I flooded my diaper. but the advantage is that leaks became very rare and over all I appreciate to be incontinent.

• Love
Reactions: babydl, Fleetwoodmac32192, KrazyJoe67 and 1 other person
To be honest...I don't quite know exactly WHY I wear diapers. It's been something that's been puzzling me ever since I was a kid, and when my parents caught me taking my sisters diapers when I was little, I could never explain why I like wearing them. Even to this day, I don't know the specific reason why.

I can put a few guesses out there though:

They make me feel secure and protected. As I have autism, the hug of a diaper or pull-up around my waist makes me feel really safe and secure. Autism in general probably plays a big role in it. I'm not sure how to describe it, but the way a diaper feels on me just makes me feel peaceful, safe, protected, cared for. They help my anxiety a lot too. And with my interoception not being great, it's nice to not have to rush to find a toilet (and become overwhelmed from the sounds associated with it) and risk having an accident in underwear, and just let nature take its course and wet myself.

I feel like I have a need for diapers, even though I'm not incontinent, primarily because of my ASD. They vastly improve my quality of life, and make me happier.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and KrazyJoe67
Why I wear them? That’s a question I don’t really have an answer to. I can think of some reasons but even with a anonymous name I don’t feel comfortable talking about it. All I know is that for me wearing nappies feels right and good even if it seems a little weird to others.

I wear because I felt like getting out of diapers was a bad deal in the first place, and I couldn't find a logical reason for the "normal" that functionally-deficient underwear occupies. It really is that simple, if you want to reduce it. No real trauma, outside of the trauma I put myself through trying to resist this.

I recommend all members of this community connect with a kink-affirming therapist and see them regularly. I post this at the end of many of my posts and I'm dead serious about it.

Reactions: Kellycares
They feel comfortable, I’ve been drawn to them my entire life, and they make me feel like me.

• Love
Reactions: Lua24, PaddedRita and RandyLvsdiapers
thegamer408 said:
I feel like I have a need for diapers, even though I'm not incontinent, primarily because of my ASD. They vastly improve my quality of life, and make me happier.
you nailed it ... life is simply much easier and even after decades without restrooms it's still a nice feeling when it becomes warm in a very sensitive area ...

I've been in diapers all my life defective bladder leading to permanent urinary incontinence, I've had mixed emotions, especially during school years. Now I'm little 24/7 and love it. :)(y)

RandyLvsdiapers said:
I just love the way a baby diaper feels on me.
Those look great on you ❤️

Reactions: RandyLvsdiapers
LePew said:
Those look great on you ❤️
Aww jeez thanks😊. I was hoping they would have 😊😊😍💜💜

I just wish I could have gone out shopping, or out in public in general, wearing just my diaper not having to wear jeans without anyone caring or being judgmental about me or us ABDL Diaper wearers.

Just love to wear them especially when soaking wet

RandyLvsdiapers said:

I just wish I could have gone out shopping, or out in public in general, wearing just my diaper not having to wear jeans without anyone caring or being judgmental about me or us ABDL Diaper wearers.

Attachments

• Going out grocery shopping 1-12-23.jpg
    Going out grocery shopping 1-12-23.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • Getting ready to go out shopping 1-12-23.jpg
    Getting ready to go out shopping 1-12-23.jpg
    892.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, LePew and Deleted member 39193
It's a form of stress relief for me. Hard to explain but it does.

• Love
Reactions: AliB, Deleted member 56273, LittleEnigma and 1 other person
Vtfastback13 said:
It's a form of stress relief for me. Hard to explain but it does.
Similar situation to me they realize stress and anxiety for me better then anything and after taken out when I was younger I wanted to be back in. My counselor that I see for anxiety also attributes it to likely being my rough childhood with my alcoholic father and having to grow up dealing with abuse from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vtfastback13 and Deleted member 39193
RandyLvsdiapers said:

Love the new photos. Honestly I don't see the appeal of walking around in just a diaper.... I like wearing clothing, not trying to go around naked or in my underwear even if I could.

I wear loose jeans to hide it but damn.... that diaper looks great under your jeans btw! Can you post a pic from the front? I know my diaper is noticeable from the front but I kinda want to see how it looks on other people under clothing for reference.

Reactions: LittleEnigma, RandyLvsdiapers and Deleted member 39193
I wear them because of some very comforting dreams I had around my pre-K years involving being diapered. No firm idea on what caused this. Watching cartoon characters in diapers (e.g. Hugs and Tugs Bears, Lil Sneezer, and the Rugrats) helped reinforce that fantasy, and I didn’t start wearing well into college.

It also seems like a form of stimming for living with my autism. As others have said, they also can feel very good (so long as you watch out for conditions that lead to skin rash).

Reactions: Timpro24
RandyLvsdiapers said:

LePew said:
Love the new photos. Honestly I don't see the appeal of walking around in just a diaper.... I like wearing clothing, not trying to go around naked or in my underwear even if I could.

I wear loose jeans to hide it but damn.... that diaper looks great under your jeans btw! Can you post a pic from the front? I know my diaper is noticeable from the front but I kinda want to see how it looks on other people under clothing for reference.

LePew said:

Btw: That shadow is from the camera flash.

Attachments

• Jeans front pic in Bambino Bloomeez .jpg
    Jeans front pic in Bambino Bloomeez .jpg
    750.2 KB · Views: 30
Hope you like how the front of the jeans looks with a diaper.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67
Lyric said:
I attribute my attraction to wearing diapers and rubber pants today to a combination of circumstances starting with being a bedwetter throughout most of my childhood. I didn't stop wetting my bed until I was 17, but by then I had learned to play with myself under my diapers after my mother diapered me at night and often again in the morning when I would wake up in wet diapers and have an erection. So for the next several years, diapers became not only a way to keep my bed dry at night but also a daily/nightly sexual adventure. In fact my mother asked me when I was 17 if I still wet my bed because I wanted to wear diapers rather than because I couldn't stop and use the potty instead. I ended up telling her truthfully that I did really like wearing diapers, and didn't mind at all wetting them and sleeping in wet diapers, but did confess that I usually woke up when I need to go potty and used my diapers instead of getting up to go to the bathroom. She told me that since I would be leaving home soon for college that I should stop wearing diapers and use the bathroom instead because I'd find I wouldn't be able to wear them when I was living in the dorms. But as a compromise, she promised to let me wear diapers and rubber pants when I was home for holidays if I really wanted. Well from then on, I only got to wear diapers when I was home for short times, but my desire to wear diapers and rubber pants, use them for masturbation and sexual activities only seemed to increase and become stronger. Than when I was on my own, starting my career, I went back to wearing diapers off and on, whenever I felt like it, but only secretly, never telling anyone, except for the few times I told a girl about it and that didn't usually go over well. Years later I decided to stop fooling myself, and wear my diapers and rubber pants whenever I wanted and once I started down that path, I've been wear full time, use them for going potty always, and occasionally mess in them as well, but only when my wife gives her permission. And yes, I did finally meet a lovely girl who accepted and supported my diaper life style. I wear my diapers and rubber pants around the house, when ever we go out, and to bed every night.
What a lovely, and thoughtful reply.

Reactions: PaddedRita
RandyLvsdiapers said:
Hope you like how the front of the jeans looks with a diaper.
Look good, I'd upsize the jeans though ;)

Jackieinwbpa said:
I love the qay they feel physically and the comfort they give me mentally. I love living like I was truly IC. It gives me peace
i really like what you said about “living my life like i was truly IC”. i never thought about it in such simple terms. i’m now exactly the same way. i might as well be totally incontinent as i’m diapered full time now as i prefer being diapered, love the pleasure and convenience of wetting my diaper, can no longer be comfortable without the physical and emotional comfort i get from diapers, and as such, i am now totally diaper dependent.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Jackieinwbpa and Andrewgdfw
Back