why do you wear adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaineerdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought I would express or tell the reason behind me wearing adult diapers!.

Well for me I absolutely love the soft plastic wrapped around my waist and the soft padding between my legs :). I honestly can not remember what got me to wear one for the first time but obviously something had me curious an I had to just try one. Wait I remember now!! OK my grandfather is bed ridden for the rest of his life OK. So one evening I went over to visit him while my Stepdad was taking care of him that evening. I remember sitting down in the chair beside my grandpa when my eyes caught this bag/pack of what appeared to be diapers! Right then an there something told me to take one an try it on in private. So after talking to both my grandpa an Stepdad, me an him decided to go smoke a cigarette outside an talk between just the two of us about grandpa.well my grandpa was asleep at this time an my Stepdad was already outside! I thought to myself " OK here's your chance! Just quietly walk over an take a diaper out of the bag an stick it down your pants an go to your car an forget about smoking. So I went outside after stuffing the diaper down my blue jeans an quickly walked to the car while telling my Stepdad in mid Nov that something popped up an I had to leave. My Stepdad said OK il call you in a bit. As I was driving home I began to get turned on for some reason! I couldn't keep my hand off that diaper I had just tooken from my grandpas bag of them.To my luck when I arrived home not a soul was there. "This is perfect, I can finally see what this is gonna feel like! " so I go into my room an turn on the light. By now my hands are shaking with a excitement an nervousness all at the same time.I finally got the diaper unfolded an later down into of it on my bed. Well I noticed one problem.... I was kinda..big?? Or turned on while I was trying to tape this diaper together and " I " was getting in the way of fitting everything together tightly. Lol :) I somehow managed to get the diaper fastened snugly around my waist an stood up. " omg this feels like heaven! It's so soft an warm an comfy I can't believe this! " I said to myself suddenly. I have a full length mirror that I walked up to an began to blush an get turned on even more looking at the soft white an wonderful padding I had on around my waist an butt ;). I realized suddenly that all the fear an stress of going through all this vanished without a trace an I began to relax an felt calm enough to actually fall asleep back in my bed still wearing the diaper!. I'm sorry this was so long! I didn't mean for it to be strung out like this but iv never ever talked/typed this much about anything in my life! Especially diapers!! Anyways I wear them because they make me feel super relaxed and comfortable and stress free no matter what! please let me know what you think about this I guess you would say experience? Please leave a comment or a like below even a private message if you want about your reasoning/ first experience with diapers please! thanks for your time an happy diapered days everyone!!! ;) :)

I wear diapers not by choice, I have an OAB that some days feels like its working over time. For me diapers are a medical product that helps me get on with my life.

Im sorry to hear that Rob. But from what your telling me, diapers do help you in life an continue to let you move on correct? :) if so that's awesome! But diapers truely do have multiple uses other than incontinence issues! They are actually very very comfortable, an can make you so relaxed you forget that you have one on I hear! Lol anyways I hope that you don't hate/dislike wearing diapers, they can be very useful an help you continue through life! So please don't think they are bad because you have to wear em, just think of the positives that they bring to the table :)

I wear diapers to keep my pants dry. I've been in them since 2002, cancer surgery.

Because i can!

I struggle to get into baby diapers now so I go for adult ones

I weat them because im a bedwetter

I have had an attraction to diapers since I was really young. My first memory of longing to be in a diaper is of my 5 year old self running around my uncles back yard with my 2 year old cousin who was wearing only a diaper on a hot day. This was 30+ years ago so th baby diapers were still plastic backed. I remember seeing my cousins diaper and "accidentally" touching it over and over as we ran around. I loved the crinkle sound it made and I loved the way the plastic and padding felt. That attraction to diapers never faded and only got stronger as I got older. Then on summer, I was at my grandmas house helping her clean out her closet and I stumbled across a bag of depends plastic backed diapers. After I saw them, I could barely concentrate on the task at hand. I knew I had to somehow get one of those diapers and try it on. It just so happened that my grandma had to go to a doctors appointment the next day so when her and my grandpa left, I headed straight to the closet and grabbed a diaper and put it on. Man, my excitement and heart rate were building as I did my best to tape on that diaper. Once it was on, it was pure euphoria. I looked at myself on her closet door mirror and just admired the way it looked on my, all while caressing my diapered bulge and bottom. I couldn't figure out how to wet them, but I did figure out how to...ahem...pleasure myself in them. As I carressed and squeezed my diapered bulge, I noticed that it felt amazingly good. I kept doing it until...well...you can figure that part out. It was the first time I ever did that so I didn't even know what it was or why it happened, but it felt so good. I stayed in my diaper for another couple of hours. I also stuffed a couple more diapers in my suitcase to take home with me. That was a great summer.

I wear diapers because I am a bedwetter and because I like the soft, comfortable feeling of the diaper. It's good to know that I have protection on and that my bed and clothing will stay dry.

I wear diapers for the fun of it. I like to shop for diapers and try different brands of disposables but my favorites are cloth diapers and plastic baby pants.

I wore by choice, I untrained, now I wear not by choice.

It sounds like something I did at a babysitter house. :biggrin: When I was five or six. I do know I was wearing Attends with the blue tapes at age six. This was at the hospital due to bed wetting at that time. Now I wear diapers 24/7 due to my IC problems. I was just wondering what kind of diaper was it?

At the root of it all, I wear because I fear growing older and diapers help me feel safe. They take me back to a time when I was completely taken care of and make my own mortality seem more distant.

For me, I was always called the baby of the family. Be it due to my height, age, or position in the family in relation to my siblings. My mom would say, I wish you could stay my little one for ever. Me, being the mommy's boy I was, always wanted her to be happy, so I tried when I was younger. At the age of 5, my former friend stole two of his sister's diapers, which he and I wore. I ended up wearing it home and was later found out and grounded for a evening. Couple years later, I was suffering from depression due to the bullies of my grade school. I was punched, pushed, kicked, and even poisoned by them, they would even tell me to off myself because no one would notice me being gone. I was tell the teachers, but they never acted. I eventually had to go to a psychiatrist for the statements I made of just wanting to crawl off somewhere and dying. It didn't really help all that much. I eventually started to think back to when I was a toddler, how I always felt safe and protected; as such I longed for that feeling to return. When my oldest niece was around two, I snuck some of her diapers and wore them. It felt nice to feel little again. Eventually I got to big and started to give up on ever being little again. By my sophomore year of high school, bullying once again got rough for me. I had a crippled right hand (it was crushed in a car door) and limp (someone backed up into my leg on purpose). Once again, teachers didn't stand up for me. Junior year I finally snapped, er twice. First time, a guy called my sister a wh*re. To this I responded by grabbing him by the neck and slamming him into a wall, barking at him like a drill sergeant, and throwing him on the ground. The teacher in the room was a sub, our gym teacher; for whom said let the boys settle their issues. A couple months later, I am playing a video for class when a victory secrets underwear ad comes on. I got cat calls from half the guys in the rooms about being a pervert and that it wasn't surprising for something like that to pop up with a video I researched. I slammed my fist into the desk's top, denting it slightly, yelled at them, and broke down. The teacher knew about how awful those boys had been to me in the past and tried to comfort me. While leaving school that day, a girl tried to comfort me, to which I responded "Please, not now, I am emotionally broken." It was around this time I wanted once again to return to my toddlerhood, when everything was better. That summer I bought my first package of Certainty diapers from Walgreens, and as you can tell, I've been trying to embrace my little side more and more these days.

I wear because I'm a bed wetter and I have no control. Beginning of the year wasn't like this. I had control and all. Though, anxiety played a roll and linking it to my incontinance. Drugs to help control or diapers? I chose the latter ...

I wear them because they make me feel safe and relaxed. I can handle more stress when I know that I can go home and put a diaper on some time soon.

Sometimes I wear them because I'm scared I'll have an accident. That doesn't happen very often but sometimes it can if I can't get to a toilet very quickly, like if I'm on a busy train or coach. At times like this I wear a diaper so no one will know if I do have an accident and I can save the embarrassment. It's only happened a few times but occasionally I will leak a little and this sometimes worries me.

Mostly I just wear for fun though and because I like that it's my own little secret that no one else who I meet knows about.

I am a diaper lover. I wear diapers because I love wearing diapers.

As for the Pull-ups, O.A.B. & light incontinence.

wet diapers are better then a wet bed, wet car seat ><, wet sofa, or wet pants. even despite a small leak from time to time

You ask me why and I say why not. I wear because diapers are fun and comfy. I wear diapers because I can lay around all day and relax, if I have to go to thbathroom instead of getting out from under my warm blanket in a cold night I can go where I am laying. Also diapers are very soft and feel a hundred times better than regular underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back