Why do you Love (hate or dislike) printed diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both and wear whatever I am in the mood for. If I am feeling little I will go for a printed one, otherwise plain white is fine sometimes as well. I also like cloth mostly to wear to bed. I guess you could say I like them all depending on my mood.

Reactions: chuck
It depends on the print. If it's some lazy tessellating pattern I couldn't care less. When it's an actual design with multiple elements I get more intrigued.

I love them because they're very cute, comfortable, and durable.

White, all white with no patterned landing strip etc. My ideal nappy is the confidry 24/7 but they are impossible to get hold of in Europe let alone UK. Patterned nappies, especially the baby print types give me the creeps.

Stark white makes me feel like an invalid; even though I started wearing out of a need I don't want to feel like I'm wearing medical stuff (I already know I'm disabled, I don't need reminders). I feel better in colors and prints.

I am just not into the "baby" side so I prefer an all white diaper..That being said, I would probably buy the printed diapers if they weren't so freaking expensive, because I have found many of them fit me a lot better then most plain white "medical" type diapers. I am in between a medium and and large size in most of the plain white brands. The only non print diapers that fit me right and aren't as expensive as print diapers, are the large 36" - 46" from Unique Wellness (and they suck but are do able)! I really wish Northshore Supreme Lite came in that size!

Last edited:
I think it has to do with the mental state it imparts, and the narratives I have in my head.

The way I see it, typically printed diapers are cute, but idgaf about that 90% of the time, but I like to think that they have better capacity. Last night I was reading the post on here about watching avengers endgame padded and someone said something about how crappy store bought diapers are and that for me thinking that all diapers aimed towards abdl's are more likely to have a higher capacity. Not to down talk North shore's awesome supreme line or confidry 24/7's, it's just that almost every new high capacity diaper released lately has had prints on them.

Two of my favorite printed diapers are Dotty the Pony and LFB Little Fantasy. I would also like to wear MyDiaper Pink, if I can find it at a good price. I like printed diapers better than plain medical-style diapers that only have a wetness indicator.

Antientmariner said:
The way I see it, typically printed diapers are cute, but idgaf about that 90% of the time, but I like to think that they have better capacity. Last night I was reading the post on here about watching avengers endgame padded and someone said something about how crappy store bought diapers are and that for me thinking that all diapers aimed towards abdl's are more likely to have a higher capacity. Not to down talk North shore's awesome supreme line or confidry 24/7's, it's just that almost every new high capacity diaper released lately has had prints on them.
Really, nearly every recent abdl diaper I've seen has also had an all white version targeted at not abdl's. Crinklz-Betterdry, ABU space-ABU simple, and so on.

While it is true that ABDL Diapers are usually of a higher grade than Medical Style Diapers; there are a few Medical Style Diapers that are just as good.

Not to mention like Slomo has said most ABDL companies have 1 or 2 All White models that are exactly the same as a Printed Diaper they offer; just without the print and at a slightly lower cost.

And NorthShores MegaMax is equivalent to ABUs PeekABU (there are some changes, but the fluff and SAP and absorbency are the same on both)

I'm a 24/7 DL. I use cloth most nights and disposables during the day. I also wear some type of waterproof pant over my diapers. So for me it makes no sense to cover a more expensive print diaper when it can't be seen. So its white for me. Colorful plastic or PUL pants are fun tho.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
I dislike Abu space but LOVE littlepawz print wise also space has leaked so much for me and I think little animals are cuter then a rock in space

Slomo said:
Really, nearly every recent abdl diaper I've seen has also had an all white version targeted at not abdl's. Crinklz-Betterdry, ABU space-ABU simple, and so on.
I never meant to bash on the all while versions. I know they're good too.

I prefer both printed AND plain.

Doesn't matter to me. :)

I love printed diapers, the cuter, sissier and humiliating the better. The ONLY thing I dislike is they tend to weep off their ink onto other clothing or plastic panties.

I don't care if they have prints or not, really, I just want them to work right and not have tabs pop or leg gathers come undone. :p

Although having tried out cloth again, I'm gonna probably swap to mainly cloth. :3 I just like it and it lets my skin breath a lot more. (But I ordered ones that were WAAAAAY huge on me and I have to re-order a smaller size. LOL)

Reactions: OmiOMy
I’m a DL and when I was a child most non branded nappies were plain white, so this is my preference today.

I started liking nappies around the age of 4, and throughout the period of my early childhood I would “borrow” a nappy from friends houses when they had younger siblings. This meant that I got to try lots of different types, most of which were all white supermarket own brand nappies.

I like Betterdry, Drylife, Forsire AM:pM and ABU Simple for that reason. My favourites are actually Abena L4s but that’s more to do with the fit and feel than the look.

Some of the generic white nappies of that era also had blue waistbands and blue peak guards, which used to give me an extra thrill for some reason even then.

Some nappies had printed waistbands when I was a child so I sometimes do get printed ABDL nappies (usually samples) for variety.

I’m not AB and have no desire to be babied so I’m not keen on anything with bottles or dummies, but my headspace has always been “I’m too old for these and wearing is a bit naughty, but I like wearing them” so I’m not averse to any other prints eg Bambino Teddies as these allow that headspace, which worked both when I was a child/teen and as an adult.

What I like seeing my partner wear is a different matter.

Seeing her wear turns me on whereas my own wearing does not.

The “fantasy” there is not “she’s a little girl” but “she’s a cute and quirky adult woman (true) who needs nappies because she wets herself (fantasy)”.

I love seeing her in feminine nappies such as purple Formacare X3 (huge on her), purple Seguna, ABU Lavender or Rearz Princess.

Seeing her in any of them drives me wild, especially when she has a pretend “accident” or decides to act stroppy and wets herself on purpose as part of the fun.

Her high-functioning mild-autism helps in this regard as she wore them later as a child (in spite of the fact she could speak, read and write fluently by the age of 2!) so she’s never been weirded out by wearing and rather enjoys it when she does.

I would prefer printed diapers, or even solid color. I have worn a medical type white in the past and just loved them for comfort, discretion (no crinkle) and absorbancy but they were boring. The ABDL diaper, tho cute, I tried made too much noise and didn't stay taped. I just ordered some NS supreme lites in purple. I'm hopeful they'll do the trick!

I have some leanings toward being a Little...love my stuffed friendsies and fuzzy blanket but grown up print diapers would be nice. I have all kinds of prints from florals to geometrics in my undie drawer and choosing my undies is part of getting dressed, why not in diapers?

But when it really comes down to it for me in going to find a diaper I can discreetly wear and enjoy with our without print / color.

For wearing personally? I like plain white, as that is what we used as a baby. And even during my youth when I was out of diapers but experimenting, disposables were mostly all white or maybe tinted blue?

Though I have no issues wearing printed and will say some of the designs are neat! I just prefer white.

Now, I also enjoy the visual aspect and can always appreciate looking at women in diapers. I think I prefer printed diapers on women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back