Why do you Love (hate or dislike) printed diapers?

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I like both and wear whatever I am in the mood for. If I am feeling little I will go for a printed one, otherwise plain white is fine sometimes as well. I also like cloth mostly to wear to bed. I guess you could say I like them all depending on my mood.

MrPurple

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
It depends on the print. If it's some lazy tessellating pattern I couldn't care less. When it's an actual design with multiple elements I get more intrigued.

Lyokodl

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I love them because they're very cute, comfortable, and durable.

woolybobs

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
White, all white with no patterned landing strip etc. My ideal nappy is the confidry 24/7 but they are impossible to get hold of in Europe let alone UK. Patterned nappies, especially the baby print types give me the creeps.

OmiOMy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Stark white makes me feel like an invalid; even though I started wearing out of a need I don't want to feel like I'm wearing medical stuff (I already know I'm disabled, I don't need reminders). I feel better in colors and prints.

Rawbe

The Diapered Golfer
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I am just not into the "baby" side so I prefer an all white diaper..That being said, I would probably buy the printed diapers if they weren't so freaking expensive, because I have found many of them fit me a lot better then most plain white "medical" type diapers. I am in between a medium and and large size in most of the plain white brands. The only non print diapers that fit me right and aren't as expensive as print diapers, are the large 36" - 46" from Unique Wellness (and they suck but are do able)! I really wish Northshore Supreme Lite came in that size!

Last edited:

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I think it has to do with the mental state it imparts, and the narratives I have in my head.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The way I see it, typically printed diapers are cute, but idgaf about that 90% of the time, but I like to think that they have better capacity. Last night I was reading the post on here about watching avengers endgame padded and someone said something about how crappy store bought diapers are and that for me thinking that all diapers aimed towards abdl's are more likely to have a higher capacity. Not to down talk North shore's awesome supreme line or confidry 24/7's, it's just that almost every new high capacity diaper released lately has had prints on them.

bigtoddler96

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Two of my favorite printed diapers are Dotty the Pony and LFB Little Fantasy. I would also like to wear MyDiaper Pink, if I can find it at a good price. I like printed diapers better than plain medical-style diapers that only have a wetness indicator.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
The way I see it, typically printed diapers are cute, but idgaf about that 90% of the time, but I like to think that they have better capacity. Last night I was reading the post on here about watching avengers endgame padded and someone said something about how crappy store bought diapers are and that for me thinking that all diapers aimed towards abdl's are more likely to have a higher capacity. Not to down talk North shore's awesome supreme line or confidry 24/7's, it's just that almost every new high capacity diaper released lately has had prints on them.
Really, nearly every recent abdl diaper I've seen has also had an all white version targeted at not abdl's. Crinklz-Betterdry, ABU space-ABU simple, and so on.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
While it is true that ABDL Diapers are usually of a higher grade than Medical Style Diapers; there are a few Medical Style Diapers that are just as good.

Not to mention like Slomo has said most ABDL companies have 1 or 2 All White models that are exactly the same as a Printed Diaper they offer; just without the print and at a slightly lower cost.

And NorthShores MegaMax is equivalent to ABUs PeekABU (there are some changes, but the fluff and SAP and absorbency are the same on both)

PaddedBiker

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a 24/7 DL. I use cloth most nights and disposables during the day. I also wear some type of waterproof pant over my diapers. So for me it makes no sense to cover a more expensive print diaper when it can't be seen. So its white for me. Colorful plastic or PUL pants are fun tho.

KonekoKiwi

An age regressor who loves furbys
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent, Other
I dislike Abu space but LOVE littlepawz print wise also space has leaked so much for me and I think little animals are cuter then a rock in space

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Really, nearly every recent abdl diaper I've seen has also had an all white version targeted at not abdl's. Crinklz-Betterdry, ABU space-ABU simple, and so on.
I never meant to bash on the all while versions. I know they're good too.