Why do we love to wear diapers in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Ibaby and YbboB
It's that little secret, being able to wet yourself in public and nobody else know about it... also, avoiding any need to visit public toilets is an additional benefit!

Reactions: Ibaby and Seasonedcitizen
I feel safe and good inside when I wear diapers, why wouldn't I want to feel the same in public? I'm too scared to wear to work but half the time in public I'm diapered thanks to mommy 😊

Reactions: Ibaby
I enjoy the fact of not being a slave to the potty especially out shopping

Reactions: Punku
Ibaby said:
I enjoy the fact of not being a slave to the potty especially out shopping

This! Also, public toilets can get pretty disgusting along with the lines depending where you go. Urghhh

I just spent an hour at the Chevrolet dealership, was talking man to man about the new SUV I'll be buying, working out a deal. All that fun stuff.

Little did he know I was sporting my adorable Crinklz Astronauts and my Tykables romper :) I love my diapers!!

Last edited:
Reactions: WABX and Ibaby
I dont always wear when going out of the house, but occasionally if I'm going out of town for hours I will.

I just find it comfortable, as well as being convenient and it just feels right and I'm not harming anyone or doing anything illegal, so I just carry about my business and do what I wanted to do (or what time allowed) and do not care about other people or if they somehow find out about (I layer up in normal looking clothes anyways and it's not like I'm constantly bending down to look at things in the store and especially nobody is looking for that anyways, unless maybe they are one of us)

I'm not looking to be shamed. This is the way I'm comfortable and feeling grounded. I occasionally wear in public because it makes me feel centered...not because it shames me.

Reactions: Punku
I wear in public because wearing diapers is something I have always wanted to do and I wanted to be back in diapers again. So here I am wearing them finally 24/7 like I have always wanted. Plus I discovered when I was in high school that I wanted to be forced to wear them. I have always liked forced diaper stories as a teen since I discovered them and I wanted that to happen to me. I never wanted to be humiliated, only made to wear.

Trevor said:
For me, I don't think it's a big motivation to wear in public. It's more that I'm wearing and going about my business and some of that takes me out in the world. If I can continue wearing diapers, so much the better. There's probably some element of having a secret and having it not be the same old thing but I also know ABDLs who very specifically seek the feeling that this is normal and nothing out of the ordinary. Different reasons for different people.

You are right, for me its my normal underwear, be it out or at home ..

Still_in_Nappies said:
You are right, for me its my normal underwear, be it out or at home ..
When I'm 24/7, I guess it is for me as well. Still, I think the fact that they aren't physically necessary changes it a little for me. I could go back to regular underwear but I keep wearing diapers for reasons instead.

I like wearing diapers in public because I like to be out and about. Without a diaper on pants and floor would be wet.

Reactions: Ibaby
I think that wearing diapers in public validates our diaper wearing as more than some short-term, at-home fetish behaviour. Wearing 24/7 as I do meets and emotional need that says I am a baby regardless of place or time. being incontinent justifies it medically, but ABDL justifies it emotionally.

Reactions: randy1959 and AAO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back