Not open for further replies.

bbabysitter26

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Sometimes when I'm sitting in my apartment with nothing but a wet nappy on, I become in awe of myself. I mean, I enjoy sitting in a puffy, soft, absorbent, crinkly undergarment full of my own urine; I think to myself, "Wow, I really love this!?" I don't understand the full reason why I love it, and sure, we can do a psychological analysis and read an article on infantilism, but it shocks me how strong my desire is to wear diapers and act like a baby. The lengths I go to to get diapers, to buy baby wipes, baby oil, powder, etc. Nothing compares to the efforts I put into obtaining accessories for my ABDL desires.

Sometimes in the past I was so ashamed of my fetish, but now I've really start to love it and be proud of it. Places like this help me to love my desire even more. I'm not even embarrassed to go to a Walgreen or something and buy the cheap diapers (only in case of an emergency because I prefer top quality ; ) )

Am I the only one that reflects on their fetish like this? What does everyone else like about diapers?

turtleie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
No, you are definitely not the only one that asks these questions and ponders about it. I aske my self every time I go into my room and pull out a diaper why I enjoy it so damn much. But, as of late, I slowed down all those thoughts and learned to just enjoy it, especially because its a hell of a lot better than the habits I started doing when I rejected this side of me (i.e. lots and lots of drugs.) So what if I wear diapers at 16? Its a lot better than going and getting high to avoid it. And what do I think of diapers? Well, I started and continue to wear them for my bedwetting, but I wear them a lot during the day also. It used to be sexual, and it still is once in a blue moon, but overall I just absolutely love having the convenience of being able to pee whenever I need to go. Its a freedom that will never be surpassed. I also just love the overall feeling of being locked into a soft, bulging white fluffy diaper. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it .

A

alu

I have pondered on the thought, but as said don't think just enjoy. Also as said if its keeping me away from worse things its a good thing.I will continue to just wear without thinking i guess.

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
If it isn't causing me stress I don't see a problem with it. Since this actually helps to reduce stress it is a win-win.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think we create a fantasy world for ourselves, one that is safe and secure. By becoming the baby or toddler, we revert back to a time where as a baby, all our needs are provided. We are protected from the world, and our world is simpler, undemanding. No one judges a baby. It can't fail, get bad grades, make the boss mad or disappointed. Everyone loves the baby and finds it cute and adorable. And so we go to that world, wearing and using diapers. I love it.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I really can't explain my love of diapers except to say that it's simply a part of my sexuality. Some switch got flipped there when I was a young child, and since that time, wearing diapers has been scarcely less stimulating than sex. Regarding being ashamed: I was definitely ashamed of myself early on. When wearing a diaper, I would often be saying to myself, "What am I doing? This is stupid. I'm going to get caught." At the same time, the diaper felt amazing and I didn't want to take it off.

I don't know if I'd call myself "proud" to be a DL, but I'm no longer ashamed of it, and am in fact quite happy to be able to indulge my desire for diapers when the opportunity presents itself. I do sometimes wonder what created this fetish I have, but I've more or less come to terms with the fact that I'll never know. It is fun to wonder, though. My first interest in diapers occurred while my younger sister was still wearing them, and so I would use hers. Did seeing her running around in a diaper cause me to want one? No idea. It is an awfully convenient theory, but I have no memories of jealousy or anything else to prop it up with.

-LL

dayannight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have to wear because of IC and was ashamed at first - now I reckon they help me live a "normal" life - whatever that is and I am not ashamed of being in a love-hate realtionship with them - love 'em because they have become part of me - hate'em when they let me down by leaking.

Khaymen

Full Patch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Same reason Kirk climbs a mountain, because it is there.

Feline

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The real deep down underlying reason that makes me want to wear nappies... I have absolutely no idea! But I've accepted it as something positive that's a part of me now, and I'm not really interested in the "why" anymore. I agree with you in the way it becomes an obsession sometimes. I can spend ages looking up baby products and accessories, but I don't just purchase any old one - it has to be perfect.

The main thing I like about wearing nappies is they make me feel cosy, warm and protected. Since I eliminated all that guilt I ever had, it's just pure bliss.

I agree with dogboy that it is like a fantasy world I can escape to. In a way, it's a direct portal to my 'happy place' and no one can take that away from me :)

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Same reason Kirk climbs a mountain, because it is there.
or, because it's in the script.......:eek:

i wear for sensual reasons, rather than sexual, and whenever i see anybody's sexual reasonings, it's a "yuk!", from me.

bbabysitter26

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
The real deep down underlying reason that makes me want to wear nappies... I have absolutely no idea! But I've accepted it as something positive that's a part of me now, and I'm not really interested in the "why" anymore. I agree with you in the way it becomes an obsession sometimes. I can spend ages looking up baby products and accessories, but I don't just purchase any old one - it has to be perfect.

The main thing I like about wearing nappies is they make me feel cosy, warm and protected. Since I eliminated all that guilt I ever had, it's just pure bliss.

I agree with dogboy that it is like a fantasy world I can escape to. In a way, it's a direct portal to my 'happy place' and no one can take that away from me :)

I couldn't agree more.

lullingsea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm going with a similar AB-psyche idea, just because I was a bedwetter... and I wasn't really hurried along in diapers. I never got in trouble for waking up with wet undies/diapers/pullups and maybe this is just part of me feeling more comfortable with all my silly stress?

Barnboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They feel great, give you a sense of freedom and did I say they feel great.

bbabysitter26

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I'm going with a similar AB-psyche idea, just because I was a bedwetter... and I wasn't really hurried along in diapers. I never got in trouble for waking up with wet undies/diapers/pullups and maybe this is just part of me feeling more comfortable with all my silly stress?

The reason for it becomes even more strange for me because I was potty trained fairly quickly (I think by 3 I was fully trained) but had accidents occasionally at night until I was 7, but my mother never insisted on diapers at night or anything like that. (I wish she did) So when you say it was the extra time in diapers that got you into it, I say it was the lack of time spent in diapers that got me so attracted to them.

More reasons for me to analyze and understand why I love them so much : )

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The reason for it becomes even more strange for me because I was potty trained fairly quickly (I think by 3 I was fully trained) but had accidents occasionally at night until I was 7, but my mother never insisted on diapers at night or anything like that. (I wish she did) So when you say it was the extra time in diapers that got you into it, I say it was the lack of time spent in diapers that got me so attracted to them.

More reasons for me to analyze and understand why I love them so much : )

For some of us, I don't think it has anything to do with things like potty training or how late or early we got out of diapers. My early desires didn't have anything to do with using them and yet here I am. I've got some theories as to how it came to be but it all happened so young that the memories really aren't reliable and what I do recall is all so trivial and innocent that I think it could easily happen exactly the same with any number of other people and they would have thought nothing of it or maybe come up with different kinks as a result.

It used to be really important to me how it started. It no longer interests me very much. I can't imagine what difference even the absolutely unambiguous, absolutely true reason presented to me would make. That initial, strange spark has been influenced by countless other actions as I grew and more as I found others like myself (to whatever degree) and it is where it is now and it will likely change further down the road. It's a part of me and that's okay.

Fruitkitty

ADISC Content Editor
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Pretty much nothing that I'm into makes much logical sense, diapers or otherwise. Sexuality isn't logical, and science frankly hasn't yet figured out the causal relationship for mere homosexuality, much less weird fetishes.

There's no moment I can point to as "why". There are a lot of memories of strange fascinations that I suspect that, if I was given the answer tomorrow, might make a whole lot more sense, but I certainly don't have the resources or data that much smarter people than I have still failed with in answering these questions.

C

courier7

I know I love diapers because I have not been happy, I mean truly happy, in 3 years(I'm emo but not a cutter). In my mind that is a weird mix, but back on y I like diapers is because it is soft, secure, and feels like I will be in luxury forever. And not to sound like a creeper but I love getting hug from my cousin and being told "it's ok" when I cry on her shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
i agree with breeze with make me feel cosy, warm and protected but i love hole concept of wearing a nappy and what its used for ...i've had these feelings ever since i was little

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Why? I am not really sure at all. I have thought that, for me, my interest in diapers and frilly ' Little Girl's ' clothes are a means of rebeling against, and defying the artificial, manly persona I am forced to assume every day. For the sake of keeping my job, my family, and my friends, I pretend to be what my genetic, outward appearance is. I pretend to be a typical adult male. Inside, however, I know that I am really a little girl. I have always had these feelings. I have always had the emotional feelings and general temperment of a girl, but having never been allowed to express them, I have never completely matured or "grown-up". I have remained stuck in the mind-set, and to some degree, the accompaning emotional state, of that of a very young little girl. A man in this society, and most others places in the world as well, is supposed to be strong and independant. A baby girl is the diametric opposite of this image of manliness, a baby girl exemplifies weakness and dependance. A baby girl represents everything a man is not supposed to be. I think that is why I enjoy wearing diapers and plastic panties, and dressing in outfits that very much resemble those worn by pre-school, little girl toddlers and even, at times, infant baby girls. Upon reflection, perhaps there is also an element of over-compensation and a longing for the kind of childhood I missed out on experiencing, but would still dearly love to have had. Anyway, that's why I love wearing diapers so much, and I am sure that for almost everyone else here at ADISC, my reasons make no sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.