Why do we like diapers so much?

MrGnome said:
While not considered exactly a pedo article. If say someone who is not an abdl but wanted to be more understanding and sees an article shared on people they are already suspcious of being pedophiles. Talking anything sexual about babies true or not, is just not smart! It doesnt help our communtity image. I just think it should be basically common sense not to share something like that. Especially when abdls are trying to seperate themselves from pedos. Please people just use common sense!
"While not considered exactly a pedo article"--it has absolutely zero to do with pedophilia, zero. Nothing. The thing is, none of this discussion has anything to do with sexual contact of a mature person with a child, just child "sexual"/stimulation-seeking behaviour, so if someone makes the association between that with pedophilia, well, there's not much that can be done there because there's no connection to begin with. I'd be more concerned about yourself for making this really unnecessary and baseless connection to pedophilia to begin with. There's no issue with common sense here or community image. You're just blowing it up into something it isn't

Reactions: tiny and Makubird
Wearing is just comforting to me. Enjoy convenience of relieving myself wherever I am. Sleeping with a warm wet diaper at night is so soothing

Reactions: Sidewinder
My speculation is all small children have an attachment. It can be blankets, dolls, whatever. Some are even attached to their diapers and they eventually grow out of those attachments. But some never outgrow it so they continue taking it out with them but are forced to stop so they only do it at home and leave it on their bed when they go out. But sometimes that attachment happens to be diapers. It's abnormal because it's unusual but not wrong.

I am pretty sure some people go back to doing things because they realize they missed it such as sleeping with a blanket or a stuffed animal and mine just happened to be diapers. So here I am wearing them. Yes they eventually became a fetish from time to time. I just like how a wet diaper feels and peeing in them. I like how a fresh diaper feels too. I know it stems from childhood

Reactions: Deleted member 41729 and CrazySmoker
I need to wear diapers but also like to wear a diapers I love the way they feel

If the discovery of, "Hey, I can do more than potty with this! It feels good, and it's fun," becomes the best thing ever, so they start doing it inappropriately, after the modesty discussion goes down, and the discussion doesn't do anything to make them stop doing it in places other than their bathroom or their bedroom, or other private place, it becomes a gratification disorder.

Similarly, if our interest becomes life-alteringly inappropriate, and sucks away our lives, or we end up like the guy on that show. . . What was it called? My strange criminal addiction? Stealing used baby diapers out of people's garbage at night, that's a (very possibly separate, but for the sake of explanation, let's pretend it isn't) disorder.

TLDR: Kiddos discovering their parts is a disorder, only when it becomes a problem.

ABDL becomes a disorder, only when it becomes a problem.

Infantilism isn't pedophilia, and neither is the, "Hey, this is nice," realization in small kids.

Last edited:
On the whole, it's difficult to explain.

To put it another way, there are as many reasons to like diapers as there are people who like them.

Reactions: bounduptoplease
Sidewinder said:
..there are as many reasons to like diapers as there are people who like them.
Well said.

I'm female, and I enjoy the comfort and pleasure of wearing diapers. My interest in diapers began with an interest in being humiliated—being placed in diapers and treated like a kid is humiliating and a turn on for me.

But I've recently taken an interest in the AB aspect too! I haven't done anything of the sort, but I think being in diapers and doing childish things sounds comforting. A day where I can wear diapers and watch cute movies with my S/O sounds so very nice.

Reactions: Mtw91 and pokemonjesuzzz111111
Back