Why do I suddenly want to be treated like a baby?

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
It is very complex as to why so let me break it down And I hope this is in the right place

So I don’t remember when but I met someone who was in denial about liking diapers and I helped them accept that and we became friends.As time went by they started saying things as their fursona that intrigued and appealed to me and pushed my buttons(diaper change, teasy things etc) and her sona became my fursona’s mom and again as time went on the real me legit fell in love with the character(but not the person) and I still don’t understand that.what’s worse the person was the opposite of the character, manipulative,gaslighting, twisting my words, misinterpreting my words and attacking me over some of the dumbest **** And yet even more confusing is that I KNEW this was happening but the love kept me going back and I ignored myself and all my friends.Around May or June she came to attack me and I stood up and said enough and she blocked me on the spot without saying goodbye. It was extremely hard on me as while the love was for a fictional character it was genuine from me and the first time I ever felt love in my life. I suffered greatly and became distant and I even stopped eating and got sick because of my job is construction and demanding. Eventually she did unblock me and I let her know everything and she apologized for everything but it’s not fixable and I will never open my heart up again and I remember being told once that the sona is a reflection of the actual person so I amused the person was kind,loving,and caring like the character but I was dead wrong and now I have a problem where I cling to people who say anything nice and have been pushed away by the but that’s for a different day.

Sorry for the rambling but I hope that gives context to my question.

Because of all that above I actually want to be treated like a baby in real life and I never wanted to Before. Now I’m not really an AB but a DL and so I don’t know how it is for the ABs and I apologize for anything I might say wrong but because of the teasy parts some sounded appealing for sexual and kink reasons and it still will but now everything and I mean everything now means so much more then just a kink. To me it now means love, and caring and a bonding experience. Even the sexual, kink and teasing aspects are a sign of love to me now.I’ve also had others say( I assume in jest) that they would give me a bottle or take my on trips in an adult car seat and now I want that to happen for real. The thing I want to happen the most is my diaper to be changed by a good friend who will love me, make me feel welcome and that I belong. So why do I suddenly want this? It’s pretty obvious why, im looking for love after having my heart broken and torn to shreds but I would like to hear people’s thoughts on this and any Tips since this is the first time I’ve ever had to deal with anything like this

Reactions: medfet878

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
First of all, sorry you had someone close to you treat you so poorly. It is for the better they are out of your life.
Onto the issue at hand, from what I’ve read on here it is exceptionally common for strictly DLs to find themselves craving aspects of AB-ism. As an AB, I totally understand where you’re coming from in terms of intimacy. There is no greater intimacy than being nurtured and taken care of. Not only is it intimate by nature, but taking care of another person is pretty laborious, so if someone actively wants to do this to and for you—they must really, really like you!!
The obvious answer to this would be to find a person who can provide this for you. The realistic, and better answer to this is to learn how to do these things for yourself. Not like taking care of yourself is nearly as fun as having a CG to do it, but it is an amazing act of self care and can help with those feelings of insecurity and being unloveable that one feels after getting their heart broken. And by these things, I mean maybe you just need some time to enjoy your diapers non sexually. Put yourself into a comfortable environment, do something you find enjoyable and relaxing while diapered, think kindly to yourself as you would a baby. You don’t have to baby talk yourself or pretend to be your own CG, but allowing yourself to be comfortable and safe can really feel monumental. I’m sure there will be plenty of other good advice, hopefully from those who were in your shoes as non-ABs. Good luck!

Reactions: Zoran, medfet878 and RoseofThorns

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
lilbabyjooce said:
First of all, sorry you had someone close to you treat you so poorly. It is for the better they are out of your life.
Onto the issue at hand, from what I’ve read on here it is exceptionally common for strictly DLs to find themselves craving aspects of AB-ism. As an AB, I totally understand where you’re coming from in terms of intimacy. There is no greater intimacy than being nurtured and taken care of. Not only is it intimate by nature, but taking care of another person is pretty laborious, so if someone actively wants to do this to and for you—they must really, really like you!!
The obvious answer to this would be to find a person who can provide this for you. The realistic, and better answer to this is to learn how to do these things for yourself. Not like taking care of yourself is nearly as fun as having a CG to do it, but it is an amazing act of self care and can help with those feelings of insecurity and being unloveable that one feels after getting their heart broken. And by these things, I mean maybe you just need some time to enjoy your diapers non sexually. Put yourself into a comfortable environment, do something you find enjoyable and relaxing while diapered, think kindly to yourself as you would a baby. You don’t have to baby talk yourself or pretend to be your own CG, but allowing yourself to be comfortable and safe can really feel monumental. I’m sure there will be plenty of other good advice, hopefully from those who were in your shoes as non-ABs. Good luck!
It’s ok and you’re right, I’m better off but I still see her places and she replaced me like I was nothing and I’d giving that new person gift art which She never did with me And I feel her apology was hallow and a lie now.

anyways I’m actually surprised this is a common thing with DLs wanting the ab aspect but I’ve never fallen in love and had my heart broken before so never asked or knew this was a thing. I should been clearer but when I think this all I do not mean be treated like a baby 24/7 as I feel I would end up not liking it but more a special occasion thing which would make it even more special to me. Diaper changes every time though I could and would do.

Also it is interesting too because diapers always will be sexual for me they have slowly become a comfort thing as well. I definitely think once winter sets in I’ll have time to do everything since construction really picks up in the summer and is busy to early winter But I will definitely do your suggestions! *hugs*