Not open for further replies.

babygirl90

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
and why aren’t doctors promoting diapers over blood pressure medication? I mean seriously it’s really bizarre that big pharma won’t look into the benefits of age regression. It’s truly bizarre. It helps with ptsd, gender dysorphia and a whole list of medical issues. Diapers are a miracle drug that treat issues other than just bowel and bladder control.

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, EternalBaby94, Deleted member 57387 and 4 others
If someone did proper clinical trials showing a measurable effect they probably would. At the very least, it would be an option. Looking to see if it's been done is on my to-do list somewhere, but it's very time consuming to locate, read, and properly interpret medical studies. Especially ones related to psychiatry where there isn't always an objectively measurable outcome.

I personally suspect that this only works for very specific and small segments of the population, but I have no evidence to support that hypothesis.

Reactions: littledreamers333, perlFerret, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
To be completely honest, I love wearing diapers, but most of the worst panic attacks I've had occured at night when I was already diapered. I never found them helpful for that issue. Blood pressure meds, on the other hand, knocked them down to where they were completely manageable. I still get the initial "hit", but without the wind up after, they no longer spiral out of control.

I don't know if I'd want big pharma anywhere near diapers, you really want to pay $87.69 per diaper?

• Wow
Reactions: PlastiBrain, Deleted member 57387, MissCora and 1 other person
In my opinion, i think diapers relieve stress. I've never worn them outside of home, but if I did, there would be no need of having to find a bathroom with the concern of : is the public bathroom clean (that brings on anxiety). I also think you can get a better solid sleep at night...It may even lower anxiety levels during the day. It's very relaxing to wake up in the middle of the night, go the bathroom, and fall right back to sleep without ever getting out of bed. You may wake up, you may not but there isn't much of a disruption. (granted I don't have the opportunity to wear a diaper every night - but it does have it's advantages.). I actually hope that some day - wearing diapers is not seen as a negative. It's a a positive.

• Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, Deleted member 57387 and MissCora
It means one (or two!) less things to worry about!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, MissCora and wettingagain
For me, it is like going back to childhood. I was not potty trained until seven so I can remember potty training quite well, after that I still used diapers on occasion due to my rather mild incontinence issues, add to that I do not have to worry if I may wet my pants and you have a rather powerful stress reliver.

Reactions: MissCora, wettingagain and Deleted member 57387
because they are soft, cozy, and i get to pee in them <3

• Haha
Reactions: MissCora, wettingagain, GigglyKid and 2 others
CuteFantasy said:
because they are soft, cozy, and i get to pee in them
This is so true, (y)

As to Why do diapers relieve stress .... I don't know but they really do, I'm so chilled when wearing :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, MissCora and LainIsLain
The people that are DL's are probably just wired for it. That's not to say that a certain percentage of the populus wouldn't derive some kind of anxiety reducing effect if they could try them without the negative social consequences.

From the outside it all looks like a sexual fetish and that's a really big hurdle. "BTW I know you think that grown men/women that WANT to wear diapers may look like a sexual kink, but you should try it and see if your anxiety goes down".

From the inside it can seem so innocent and fun. However because it crosses the line into sexual fetish it will probably never be fully accepted as a potential for relieving stress and anxiety.

But..... I wish everyone could at least try them in a consequence free environment just once. It would probably change people's minds. However it's probably naive to think that others could derive the same kind of pleasure or satisfaction from the diapers as some of us DL's do. Because there just not wired for it.

Just saying... 🤗

Reactions: PlastiBrain, Abdlchriscrinkle, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
LainIsLain said:
The people that are DL's are probably just wired for it. That's not to say that a certain percentage of the populus wouldn't derive some kind of anxiety reducing effect if they could try them without the negative social consequences.

From the outside it all looks like a sexual fetish and that's a really big hurdle. "BTW I know you think that grown men/women that WANT to wear diapers may look like a sexual kink, but you should try it and see if your anxiety goes down".

From the inside it can seem so innocent and fun. However because it crosses the line into sexual fetish it will probably never be fully accepted as a potential for relieving stress and anxiety.

But..... I wish everyone could at least try them in a consequence free environment just once. It would probably change people's minds. However it's probably naive to think that others could derive the same kind of pleasure or satisfaction from the diapers as some of us DL's do. Because there just not wired for it.

Just saying... 🤗
Yes...I agree, if they only tried it. At some point in my adult life I wanted to see if adult depends really did what they said they did and tested one. (I don't remember why I wanted to know). However; what a surprise I had!!! Not only did they work....but I was astonished in how wonderful it felt. The sensations were incredible. It felt so good. I couldn't believe it. That's when I originally got hooked. Didn't act on it at that time...but I never forgot. I've always liked wetting my pants but had no idea a diaper felt so good. That is what other people need to discover! I really think they need to try it once and it would change their mind. I do agree with you LainisLain!

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Deleted member 57387, MissCora and 1 other person
I don't think that diaper wearing relieves stress for all people. I do think that diaper wearing relieves stress for most people who are attracted to diapers. I really doubt that a non-ABDL person participating in a diaper wearing stress study would experience reduced stress. I suggest that they might find it very stressful, about as stressful as one of us wearing something that offends one's basic sensibilities and is commonly regarded as "taboo" for a mature individual.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Drifter, MissCora and 1 other person
LilGweggyPup said:
I don't think that diaper wearing relieves stress for all people. I do think that diaper wearing relieves stress for most people who are attracted to diapers. I really doubt that a non-ABDL person participating in a diaper wearing stress study would experience reduced stress. I suggest that they might find it very stressful, about as stressful as one of us wearing something that offends one's basic sensibilities and is commonly regarded as "taboo" for a mature individual.
Right! This reminds me of a "Love In Brief" episode where the host talked about telling his close friend that he was into diapers. Surprisingly his friend tried wearing and using a diaper at their house. Afterwards he said that the diapers weren't his thing.

I think it's really cool that his friend would even entertain trying them although who knows what discussion lead to him actually wearing the diaper. But this illustrates that even with a seriously open minded person that his pleasure derived from wearing was no where near as much as a true DL. Under certain circumstances some comfort and stress relief may be gotten by putting the person in a calm state with calm surroundings. A person that has the wiring for diaper attraction specifically receiving a sense of security from wearing the diaper itself is something that may only be available to those with that wiring. No matter how much I would hope, my friend would never appreciate diapers on the level I do. I would very much want him to feel the great sense of security and satisfaction from both wearing and using the diaper. But in reality that's just a bridge too far.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and MissCora
Most definitely diapers help my ABDL to relief stress and anxiety. I have no idea why. Maybe it’s the sense of the comfort and security It Gives to them. The only thing I am absolutely sure off it has been a part of their life ever since the age of 3 maybe 4 years old, well over 50 years now.🙂
I’m a nanny and I’m proud to say that Diapers relieves stress especially when It’s wet

Reactions: DaddyYoung451 and LittleScotty
My diapers definitely relieve stress because I can leave home and not have to worry about having accidents that are not contained in my diaper. If good quality adult diapers did not exist, I would never leave home because of my frequent accidents.

• Love
Reactions: DaddyYoung451 and Deleted member 57387
That is true. I love Diapers, but others may not. I have learned to accept that.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Not entirely sure. Long ago, I learned to never question a miracle. :unsure: 🥰

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, babypp, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
For those who wear diapers for comfort, anxiety, lifestyle, and to feel happier I believe there might be some similarities with diapers and compression therapy... or Calm Wear.

For me there are a few different aspects and experiences of a diaper that I enjoy, one of those are the feeling of a diaper nice and snug, securely wrapped around my body. It has nothing to do with peeing... just feel protected, secure, and safe.

The fact that this "hug" allows me to safely pee in it adds a lot more security, I never need to take it off.

I find that my diaper experience is enhanced when I wear a tight onesie or Little Keeper Sleeper footed PJs; they are tight fitting and hold my diaper nice and tight.

THE CALMWEAR™ HUG There is one thing that cannot be debated. Something that research has proven a million times over. And that is what the calming effect of a hug will have on one's sensory system. This is especially true for adults and children who struggle with the sensory needs of Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, and Anxiety.

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret, wettingagain, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
May be if you'd ask your doctor, he would accept and support it. You can measure Your blood pressure for a whole day with and without wearing a diaper. I successfully did it, but I was afraid to tell the true reason for my lower blood pressure.

One reason was, that the effect on wearing a diaper was not enough to be without medicine.

But I think for most of the people, having to wear and/or use a diaper will have a completely different effect.
I asked my non DL wife to try it when she returned home seriously stressed from work.
She was freaking out, even if I offered her to go away to let her try it alone.

I can imagine that the effect can have a positive effect on non DL people. But they need to believe in it in some way.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PlastiBrain, Deleted member 57387 and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back