why bondage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gamebaby

i realy questiond diaper bondige so i though i might ask. so please explain why you like bondige. persinoly i dont like it becuse it would make me feel powerless in my choice of being tb.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I like it because I like the feeling of someone overpowering me. Makeing me do what they want. Its realy hard to explain.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
A major point of bondage is to feel helpless. Not that you are forced to wear diapers, that usually does not directly relate to bondage.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
It's what RainbowMommy and Baby_Mike have said...

I like the idea of giving up control (and being at someone elses' whim). Although diapers are a separate thing for me, they tie in really well with bondage because it's one more thing you don't have any control over..(nothing like having *no choice* but to go in your diaper :D).

I would say bondage is a much stronger fetish with me. Diapers are more of a mix between fetish and comfort.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Another thing about being "powerless", and with every fetish/kink/ or even non-seuxal pasttime, you have the right and responsibility to say no. I don't think most *B/DL have safe words, but when you start thinking about bondage/ other BDSM, you have to set up a way to let someone know you are done doing whatever it is you were doing.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I guess I like the feeling of restraint and powerless...It's so nice for some reason, and I've always liked that feeling

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Exactly what everyone else said. Making someone feel restrained, under control, or powerless.

I don't like bondage. I don't like being controlled or restrained or feeling powerless.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Once you get into bondage it alot of fun, try doing self bondage, but be careful you don't want anyone to find you, unless your into humiliation also.

With self bondage you get that helpless feeling, with the freedom to let yourself out at anytime, I'v been doing it since I was a teen, you just have to make sure you always leave a way out, weather it's a knife to cut yourself out, or you just tie yourself so you can untie the knots.

Just never tie anything around your neck, you can cut off your bloodflow and pass out, and be careful how you tie your wrists, you can starve the bloodflow and cause numbness, makeing you hands usless.

Have fun but be careful......

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Once you get into bondage it alot of fun, try doing self bondage, but be careful you don't want anyone to find you, unless your into humiliation also.

With self bondage you get that helpless feeling, with the freedom to let yourself out at anytime, I'v been doing it since I was a teen, you just have to make sure you always leave a way out, weather it's a knife to cut yourself out, or you just tie yourself so you can untie the knots.

Just never tie anything around your neck, you can cut off your bloodflow and pass out, and be careful how you tie your wrists, you can starve the bloodflow and cause numbness, makeing you hands usless.

Yup, I've tried it before. Never really got into it. But I suppose it is wrong to assume you don't like something without ever trying it.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It brings you back to the time you were a helpless infant dependant on your parents and unable to choose whether they nurtured or abused you. The diaper thing brings you partway there with less risk. Generally parents are there more for a baby than a child and that being special feeling is locked in inaccessible memory. It feels good. It feels right, diapers and submission, but you can't put your finger on just why. That's because were longing for that safe secure feeling we can't really remember from when we were a baby that is locked up deep in our subconscious mind.

IMHO

Nam

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other

Thats good to know, I though I was the only one that did that.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby

Yea that is fun, but the feeling of being powerless in a situation like that doesn't do much good when you can get out when ever you want. I have heard of restraint locks with time release functions where you can restrain yourself for a certain period of time placed on the lock so you can get much more of that "helpless" feeling that people into bondage always desire. I haven't been able to find one, but if i do ill post a link to one.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i realy questiond diaper bondige so i though i might ask. so please explain why you like bondige. persinoly i dont like it becuse it would make me feel powerless in my choice of being tb.
No understand engrlish. God...Honestly man, if you are going to talk here, at least respect the forum enough to type in DECENT english, NOT engrish. And no, I am NOT being a jacka** about this, he is murdering my language >.>

If you can SPEAK english and if you can write an ESSAY in English, why not TRY to type it on HERE? And yes, I AM a grammar nazi.

And I have never done diaper bondage, but I would probably like it because all will is taken away (in a safe/controlled environment)...Can't explain it.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yea that is fun, but the feeling of being powerless in a situation like that doesn't do much good when you can get out when ever you want. I have heard of restraint locks with time release functions where you can restrain yourself for a certain period of time placed on the lock so you can get much more of that "helpless" feeling that people into bondage always desire. I haven't been able to find one, but if i do ill post a link to one.
Here is a interesting one I heard of, you lock yourslf up useing combination locks, and useing a timer you put the lights out in the room, and set it to come on when you want, then you will be able to see the lock to unlock yourself.

There is always the key in a block or cup of ice you can't get out untill the ice melts.

Thats good to know, I though I was the only one that did that.
Yes mike untill I got the internet I tought I was the only one with these wants, but was, and still are, afraid to ask someone I know.

I tought I would find someone, in my area, I found one guy, but he is not feeling well, and I think also afraid of hurting my bad leg, and I haven't heard from him in months, but still see him posting at another site I go to.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gamebaby

that explains it. i have wanted to try that but have to think harder on it.
and p.s DONT USE THIS FORM TO BE EVIL ABOUT MY SPELLING. i cant get a spellchecker too old computer deal with it.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Your computer is too old to install Firefox?

And back on topic, why diapers? It's the exact same thing.
Personally, I've never tried bondage and I don't find it attractive alone. But I occasionally fap to bondage pics that have diapers. Bondage and embarrassment are both linked to diapers to me.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I personally hate bondage, I have a major fear of tight spaces, even being taken upstairs and put to bed by my partner has negative reactions if the sheets are tucked to tightly (That was fun to find out for the first time)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
DarkSunDS said:
Your computer is too old to install Firefox?
Or Microsoft Word?

---

Back in the days when I read Deeker's stories almost daily, I used to particularly enjoy the stories in which the diaper-wearer was locked into his diaper. I guess I liked the idea of him being stuck in his own pee and crap. It sounds kind of strange me writing this. I'm not sure if I'd still like the locked diapers idea; I haven't read a diaper story like that in a very long time and I'm not going back to Deeker's just to read one... <_<

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I have a spell-checker, it's called my brain. I always re-read what I'm typing before I post.

But anyway, I like the idea of someone being stuck in a diaper as punishment. And I have only recently head of Deeker, but from what I've heard, it's, very, er, pedo-friendly? Or something. D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.