• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Why are...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Girls so intimidating to guys? They are just humans, but what is it about them that make us chocke up and be afraid of them.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Just to let you know, I think the question is a little unfair. High school is not an accurate reflection of adult life.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Heh, good one Kolvachuk. I think you're right, this happens alot in high school, and college. I seriously do not feel at all intimidated by girls.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Because I'm afraid they might force their sexuality on me. You know.. harass me and stuff. Not really though.

I enjoy the company of girls. For some reason I prefer the somewhat butch lesbians. Don't know why, but the ones I know are just more awesome. They're like the guys, but like the girls at the same time.

B

Butterfly Mage

I don't feel intimidated by females. But then, I'm also a gay man. ;)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
For me it's easy to talk to girls up to a certain point. I find it easier to befriend girls than guys, but the problem comes when I want to advance it beyond that. Thankfully I have a girlfriend now, so I don't need to worry about that.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Sex.

Pressure on guys to... not embarrass themselves in front of girls. Girls sort of have the power in the asking out; men are meant to ask out women, the women make the choice. Even if you aren't interested in that specific girl, you still don't want to appear to be negative in some way to her.

Not all guys though, some girls can talk to girls without being worried. Some girls find guys scary; ever overheard two girls talking about guy? It's strange, they're as lost as any guy. :p

But you're right, they are just humans. So I guess try to think of them as not being women and you'll be fine (as long as you don't say "I don't think of you as a woman"). :p

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wow, you guys have some courage. I can hardly say hi to a girl.. It sucks, but... i guess that is just the way I was built...=(

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Wow, you guys have some courage. I can hardly say hi to a girl.. It sucks, but... i guess that is just the way I was built...=(
Trust me, a lot of guys are like that. All you have to do is say, "Hi." If you don't think about it too much, you won't end up freezing and royally screwing up.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I always end up planning out my attack, then I over think it too much and then BAM!!! I, at the last second think "naw, not today" Then I chicken out.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
The way I think of it is that nobody wants to make a lasting relationship in high school so why bother dating? I have lots of girls who I'm friendly with (like, joke around with (mainly band girls or danceline)) but then again that's my job. I'm not allowed to be mean to anyone so girls find me pretty approachable during class. I don't go out of my way to talk to them, but in return for that courteousy (some guys are way too outgoing IMO), they don't go out of their way to avoid me. Also, I don't care who had sex with whom, and don't participate in those conversations.

Then again I've never had a girlfriend. Never wanted one though.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cause girls have cooties!

I don't feel any different around girls, than I do with guys. Possibly because I don't care about sex or relationships.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I'm scared when I look into the mirror D:>
--Evan

Hans

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm just keenly aware that I am not good relationship material. The lack of self-confidence and self-esteem kind of play a big role in that. Hooray self-depreciation.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the intimidation comes from the fear of rejection in high school =-/

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I guess around grade 8-9ish I was a bit intimidated by girls. Those are the awkward years. It gets better though, you just need practice.

Just the other day I asked a girl to the prom by shouting the question across the classroom.

Role
Diaper Lover,
I think boys would be suprised how intimidated WE get!

When we like a boy, usually we are very awkward around him.
Atleast I am anyway :laugh:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
The thing is, where I come from many girls are jerks who don't accept people for who they are. I have no need to set myself on fire, to quote a song, for them.

On the internet, especially MMOs and ABDL sites, girls are rare, and that is why they are hunted. In the real world, not so.

Status
Not open for further replies.