Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
As most of you know.. I'm a Husky (with a little wolf). My other fursona is a horse, so that might be a little unusual.

Soulja_Flox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
or an Ostrich, or maybe even an Emu, (not to be confused with Emo)

or an Emo Emu! lol.

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I got three that represent me:

Buck : Love and emotion
Horse: Intelligence
Bull : Raw strength

Or something along those lines, it's been so long I really cannot remember. (Not a babyfur but I am a fur so, just thought I'd chime in). Mine I chose were those that most represented me as a person and a being on many levels, not on looks alone as most people would find cattle or even deer gross.

Allanon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My first fursona was a wolf, and that was well before I had any exposure to the furry community at all, so I think I am safe in saying that I was not influenced by any sort of popular fad in picking it.

I picked it because the idea and the personality associated with a lone wolf fit me best.

I later thought myself more of a dragon because the personality associated with dragons better fit me. The good and the bad :).

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I was first a Rooster (cock as an adult, Chick as a lil' one, heh, get it?), but then I decided to have a species change to a Kangaroo.

Sure, it might be stereotypical for an Aussie to be a Kangaroo, but meh. It's awesome. I hop, look cute as a lil' joey, and I've got a Pouch. Well, not *on* me, since I'm a male 'roo, but someone special in IRC made me one, which hangs on the wall over by the plushie-pile. Don't get me started on the features of that thing. There's such a stockpile of cookies in there you've got no idea. XD

RFS

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
How about a goat? Heck, I wouldn't mind that. Stubborn, grumpy, eats absolutely anything....

WraithVintari

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
orcas are pretty rare (i only know 1 other orca DIAPERFUR and 3 orca BABYFURS). of course, fireorcas are the rarest of all (im the only one) XD. raptor babyfurs are nonexistant and i also know only one diaperfur raptor

X

xdeadx

Dunno... I just feel that it doesn't really matter what species you are but rather what you make it. I mean, sure there are tons of fox furries, and half of them say, "My fursona is a fox" But nothing other than that. They don't make there fursona unique in itself. So sure a certain species is more common than another but it's not the species that matters but how unique you make it.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was first a Rooster (cock as an adult, Chick as a lil' one, heh, get it?), but then I decided to have a species change to a Kangaroo.

Sure, it might be stereotypical for an Aussie to be a Kangaroo, but meh. It's awesome. I hop, look cute as a lil' joey, and I've got a Pouch. Well, not *on* me, since I'm a male 'roo, but someone special in IRC made me one, which hangs on the wall over by the plushie-pile. Don't get me started on the features of that thing. There's such a stockpile of cookies in there you've got no idea. XD
And the pic you posted in IRC once pulled me over the line.

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I was originally a fox, because I used to create 'stories' involving foxes when I was very small.

When I got into the fandom a bit more,I decided to create a fursona that really reflected me. I became a Dalmatian/Sheepdog hybrid because of various personal features. I still RP as Cathy (my fox char) sometimes.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Foxes, skunks, tigers, dogs, horses, cats, lions, red pandas, dragons, cows, raccoons, squires are more common because more people know about them It is that simple. Other like such.

X

xdeadx

:rolleyes:
Foxes, skunks, tigers, dogs, horses, cats, lions, red pandas, dragons, cows, raccoons, squirrels are more common because more people know about them It is that simple. Other like such.

Sorry =P I just felt that should be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.