Why are people dicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleManAlex

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I woke up this morning to hear that someone had firebombed my brothers ex partners house while my 7 month old nephew and his autistic older brother slept. Thankfully everyone is alright but what kind of low life scum would do this.

Who the @&$€ knows... some 'people' (I use term loosely here) just have no basic respect for anything or anyone. Sorry for your family, they must really frightened.

I hope everyone is ok and the police are actually looking into it.

Thanks guys,

thankfully everyone is alright, thankfully my nephew has been slipping in his room and not with his mom or it I think it would be much much much worse.

Hopefully they have a bit more urgency and have a bit more to go on, because it is likely to be the "person" who has tried to set their fence and fire.

I hope everyone is OK

So far they are,

Nephew was back in hospital earlier because he was wheezing doctors said he was ok, but you just don't know if it's his cold or smoke inhalation

Might be an extreme, but if I knew who it was who did that, well lets just say an ironic punishment would be coming their way. When it comes to the concept of revenge, I go only for that one person, no "area of damage" none sense since it can harm others. Just one good solid scare or punch and a walk away.

That's so heartbreaking and absolutely terrifying. I will keep your family in my prayers.

DLsGirlfriend said:
That's so heartbreaking and absolutely terrifying. I will keep your family in my prayers.

I aggree 100%. I will pray for your family.

I hope they find this guy. I suspect there's a reason, but it may not be sane or rational.

I wonder if this was done by someone they know because what are the chances of a random stranger coming onto a street and randomly fire bombing a house?

some people are sadistic m*****... :) you just cant understand them and we never will.

Thanks for all the love and support guys. We suspect it someone the mothers partner has wronged in some way, too the point as my nephews mothers mother (could have just said grandmother lol) won't let him in the house where they are staying, which is the right move in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back